Yahweh: The Rock Of Israel

Yahweh: The Rock Of Israel

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Since: Nov 12

Salem, MA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
This is Part 3 in the series "Yahweh: The Worshiping Of A Volcano Fire God Of War".. It's an interesting look at the animism and anthropomorphism of mountains and Rocks, or how such things represent a very deep foundation to Christianity, Judaism and other comparative religions. And as we know, the majority of religions, gods, and mythology is primarily based almost entirely on animism and anthropomorphism of the natural world around them.. A topic I will soon be writing about. However, This article of course focuses on Yahweh as the Rock of Israel and it's relation with the first two articles I had previously wrote. So if you haven't read those prior articles, they are referenced in the article. Thus without further ado, here is the "Rock Of Iarael":

http://thejackelscolumn.wordpress.com/2013/03...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 23 min Dogen 3,593
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Dogen 67,844
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Dogen 28,723
Where have all the Atheists gone? 5 hr Eagle 12 19
News Unholy? Atheists should embrace the science of ... Sat Eagle 12 12
is it ever right to hate Christians as a group? Apr 25 superwilly 21
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Apr 25 superwilly 462
More from around the web