Life Without God: Non-Believers in Po...

Life Without God: Non-Believers in Post-Soviet Russia

There are 2 comments on the RIA Novosti story from Jun 26, 2012, titled Life Without God: Non-Believers in Post-Soviet Russia. In it, RIA Novosti reports that:

A bus full of people, covered in inscriptions in Russian such as "You don't believe in God? You're not alone!" romps across Moscow streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RIA Novosti.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Country need be independent from religion. Country need be neutral, and all religions need to be free and every human need to have freedom to believe everything what want.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#3 Dec 20, 2013
But there is a God wrote:
Today, I want to prove beyond a resonable doubt that there is a God and that He does exist!!!. Let me tell yup a true story of my experience I once had to convince me. When I was a Teenager, I would kinda blame God for something that would go wrong, then I would shout out to God to perform oral sex on me, so to speak. When I turned 20, I gradually came out of this habit, then I completely stopped this. Then 2 years later, on a rainy Spring day, I decided to ask God for a wife, just a simple one mind you. I did not ask for riches or fame, just a wife in whom I would have been ever so greatful!!!. About 5 months later, God gave me a rotten wh**e, He gave me a real bad woman!!!. Now I know about the Third commandment, about where it says that God will not hold you guiltless for taking His Stupid, Rotten, Trouble-making name in vain!!!. Boy I learnt my lesson, so let this be a lesson to all you folks out there, GOD WILL LITERALLY RAPE YOU IF YOU TAKE HIS STINKING NAME IN VAIN!!!...!!!. Like He did me. God is unforgivable in this case, well I can forgive someone that tells me to perform oral sex on them!. Like this one boy in High school, Jessie was His name, I forgave Him fine and dandy. I forgave Him and that Rotten Scumbag in Heaven knows it!!!. I can forgive but God can't, so that makes me better and stronger then Him!. Anyway, God gives wife's to people that murders them, tortures them and makes them perform deviant sexual acts for them, God will give a wife to a person like that. He won't give a wife to a person that will take care of them!. Of course I did not let old God get a way with raping me and putting me through the mill, No sir!!!.I PUT IT TO HIM NOW!!!...!!!. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...!!!.
Apparently, they still don't know what's in the water in Kentucky that eats brain cells.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr karl44 21,423
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 257,159
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 7 hr ATHEOI 397
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 7 hr Eagle 12 10,374
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 9 hr par five 451
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 10 hr River Tam 20,327
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 11 hr Romantic Romeo 17
More from around the web