Atheists step in to help Ohio pastor ...

Atheists step in to help Ohio pastor assaulted by a militant atheista

There are 7 comments on the Religion News Service story from Oct 25, 2013, titled Atheists step in to help Ohio pastor assaulted by a militant atheista. In it, Religion News Service reports that:

Hemant Mehta, author of the Friendly Atheist blog and two books on atheism, offered to raise money to cover the medical bills or other needs of the Rev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Religion News Service.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Leicester, UK

#1 Oct 26, 2013
Why is this news, helping people is just simple decency? Oh right the (for once) properly named "militant atheist" is the atheist the religious like to paint us all as! We are always told that we are just hateful, evil F***s who don't care about anyone.
james junior

UK

#2 Nov 2, 2013
my name is james junior i want to share a testimony about a pastor named prophet tb joshua who was introduced to me by a friend, he help me to cure my kidney disease permanently which have been disturbing me for 12 months now, am using this medium to thank god for using him to save me and i know there are people out there with diseases and infection reach him for help via [email protected] m

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 3, 2013
james junior wrote:
my name is james junior i want to share a testimony about a pastor named prophet tb joshua who was introduced to me by a friend, he help me to cure my kidney disease permanently which have been disturbing me for 12 months now, am using this medium to thank god for using him to save me and i know there are people out there with diseases and infection reach him for help via [email protected] m
It's too bad that the brain damage remained.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
Why is this news, helping people is just simple decency? Oh right the (for once) properly named "militant atheist" is the atheist the religious like to paint us all as! We are always told that we are just hateful, evil F***s who don't care about anyone.
Its more likely being 'decent' in public to get that godless punk a lesser sentence

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Its more likely being 'decent' in public to get that godless punk a lesser sentence
We're all godless - its just that some people are mentally ill and want other people to believe their hallucinations.
Deputydog

Dayton, OH

#6 Nov 15, 2013
He was a known street thug. If I had been first on scene I would have pumped six slugs into the punks head and planted my throw away 38 in his hand. nuf said

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#7 Nov 15, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Its more likely being 'decent' in public to get that godless punk a lesser sentence
"This isn’t about theology, it’s about humanity and how we treat each other.”"

You should take a lesson here. You harbor much animosity towards fellow humans who have done you no wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 min Dogen 24,800
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 19 min Dogen 51,975
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 11,423
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Eagle 12 22,137
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 1 hr Eagle 12 1,660
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 3 hr Ronald 205
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 10 hr Into The Night 5,805
More from around the web