Losing My Religion

Losing My Religion

There are 3 comments on the Sojourners story from May 14, 2014, titled Losing My Religion. In it, Sojourners reports that:

RECENT POLLS SUGGEST that America's vaunted religiosity is slipping, including the percentage of people willing to identify themselves as evangelicals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sojourners.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#1 May 14, 2014
"RECENT POLLS SUGGEST that America's vaunted religiosity is slipping, including the percentage of people willing to identify themselves as evangelicals."
Thank God.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 15, 2014
I wish that Topix would find a way to block articles that cannot be read for free...

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#4 May 15, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 min Regolith Based Li... 18,610
A Universe from Nothing? 5 min IB DaMann 556
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) 10 min IB DaMann 467
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 49 min Chimney1 43,337
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr thetruth 21,207
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 1 hr IB DaMann 4,827
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 2 hr thetruth 771
More from around the web