Sarah Palin has new book and she is o...

Sarah Palin has new book and she is on a witchhunt against atheists

There are 32 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 15, 2013, titled Sarah Palin has new book and she is on a witchhunt against atheists. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Sarah Palin is a theocrat. There, I said it. She was a member of a church that had a witch doctor who anointed over her in 2005 and prayed that she become governor of Alaska , which she did, so hey, maybe witchcraft works! Now she had written a new book and this is what she has wrote in part.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Having Sarah Palin disagree with your views is like the gift that keeps on giving...

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#2 Nov 16, 2013
She timed her book to coincide with Faux News and Bill O'Reilly's alleged "War on Christmas".

Why don't they call it what is really is, and now rename it to their annual "War on Atheism"? Ted Cruz's daddy has already begun it this year.

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#3 Nov 16, 2013
MrDesoto1 wrote:
She timed her book
I'm glad you said "timed". She certainly didn't write her book, she had it ghost written.

No doubt she still hasn't paid the ghost writer yet and has no intention to. That's typical Alaska republicanism for you, corrupt to the core.
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Nov 16, 2013
Google the stars and fate of sarah palin Dr. tuti - Prosecutor: Pope faces threat from the mafia READ THE FACTS! READ THE FULL ARTICLE FROM http://www.drturi.com/dr-turi-exposes-stars-f...

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#5 Nov 17, 2013
P_Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you said "timed". She certainly didn't write her book, she had it ghost written.
No doubt she still hasn't paid the ghost writer yet and has no intention to. That's typical Alaska republicanism for you, corrupt to the core.
Yes, this book has already been slammed as lacking of any proper research on issues. I remember shortly after she was named to run as vice-pres. she could not come up with any examples of magazines or newspapers she read. She probably isn't very well informed on any issues, much less what Atheism is all about.

http://crooksandliars.com/2008/09/30/omg-pali...

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#6 Nov 18, 2013
Martin Bashir was wrong when he said someone should shit in Palin's mouth.

First, she's already full of shit.

Second, she'd probably enjoy it.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#7 Nov 18, 2013
Has Palin coloured in her new book yet?
Did she go over the lines much?
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#8 Nov 18, 2013
I just read the full context of Palin's latest idiocy.
This is as bad as her "blood libel" insanity.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/ameri...
P_Smith wrote:
Martin Bashir was wrong when he said someone should shit in Palin's mouth.
First, she's already full of shit.
Second, she'd probably enjoy it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 18, 2013
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, this book has already been slammed as lacking of any proper research on issues. I remember shortly after she was named to run as vice-pres. she could not come up with any examples of magazines or newspapers she read. She probably isn't very well informed on any issues, much less what Atheism is all about.
http://crooksandliars.com/2008/09/30/omg-pali...
Mr. Disposal, you are a liar and a coward.

Now you have been slammed as lacking proper content.

How's that for you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Has Palin coloured in her new book yet?
Did she go over the lines much?
I bet Palin knows the difference in spelling and linguistics.

That's got you beat, Tinkerbell.

You need a ghost writer.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 18, 2013
P_Smith wrote:
Martin Bashir was wrong when he said someone should shit in Palin's mouth.
First, she's already full of shit.
Second, she'd probably enjoy it.
When I shit, Pee Smith, stuff that looks like you falls out.

Please don't take that personal.

Just making an observation.

You gutless lap-mouthed moron.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#12 Nov 18, 2013
"in"!
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Palin knows the difference in spelling and linguistics.
That's got you beat, Tinkerbell.
You need a ghost writer.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#13 Nov 18, 2013
Palin's 15 minutes were over a long time ago. She should just slink back to Buttfck, Alaska to live out the rest of her pathetic soap opera of a life while dreaming about what might have been.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#14 Nov 18, 2013
Monosyllabic dreams, of course.
Amused wrote:
Palin's 15 minutes were over a long time ago. She should just slink back to Buttfck, Alaska to live out the rest of her pathetic soap opera of a life while dreaming about what might have been.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 18, 2013
Amused wrote:
Palin's 15 minutes were over a long time ago. She should just slink back to Buttfck, Alaska to live out the rest of her pathetic soap opera of a life while dreaming about what might have been.
She couldn't.

Socialist shit hogs like you can't stop talking about her.

Which threatens you the most, Abused?

Is it that she's good-looking, or that she's smart?

Did it kill you when she mopped the floor for an hour and a half with Plugs Biden in their debate?

Or did it bother you more when she made a fool of Matt Lauer?

I enjoyed her saying,

"Michelle Obama's ass is so big, I can see it from my porch".

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaa...

That was priceless.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#16 Nov 18, 2013
I thought you were talking about Sarah Palin, not Michael Palin.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it that she's good-looking,
Amused

Lowell, MA

#17 Nov 19, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
She couldn't.
Socialist shit hogs like you can't stop talking about her.
Which threatens you the most, Abused?
Is it that she's good-looking, or that she's smart?
Did it kill you when she mopped the floor for an hour and a half with Plugs Biden in their debate?
Or did it bother you more when she made a fool of Matt Lauer?
I enjoyed her saying,
"Michelle Obama's ass is so big, I can see it from my porch".
Bwahahahahahahahahahaaaaa...
That was priceless.
You have a very rich fantasy life. The fact that you are so intellectually challenged that you think Sara Palin is "smart", at least comparatively, suggests that you must need a personal care attendant to help you dress yourself.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#18 Nov 19, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Disposal, you are a liar and a coward.
Now you have been slammed as lacking proper content.
How's that for you?
Hey I didn't attempt to write any book like your favorite MILF pretended to do.
I actually hope this QUITTER and all the other teabagger social conservatives run for President. Putting them all on the same stage will expose them for what they are, and for all of America to see.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#19 Nov 19, 2013
Here is more nonsense from the Alaskan Theocrat during a recent political event in Iowa:

"Our free stuff today is being paid for by taking money from our children and borrowing from China. When that money comes due — and this isn't racist, but it'll be like slavery when that note is due. We are going to be beholden to the foreign master."

Theocrats like her dwell on their much wanted End Times instead of focusing of a bright future for this country. She also has no clue about international economics. However, she can see Russia from her....whatever.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#20 Nov 19, 2013
MrDesoto1 wrote:
Here is more nonsense from the Alaskan Theocrat during a recent political event in Iowa:
"Our free stuff today is being paid for by taking money from our children and borrowing from China. When that money comes due — and this isn't racist, but it'll be like slavery when that note is due. We are going to be beholden to the foreign master."
Theocrats like her dwell on their much wanted End Times instead of focusing of a bright future for this country. She also has no clue about international economics. However, she can see Russia from her....whatever.
She neglects to mention that the "free stuff" she is nattering about was George and Dick's Excellent Adventure, blowing sh*t up in Iraq. Part of selling the war to America involved not raising taxes (and even cutting taxes for the really rich guys, so they could keep more of what they made investing in the companies that produced the tools for blowing sh*t up) so the people wouldn't see the actual financial cost of the war until it was too late.(They also kept the media away from the flights bringing back the dead and wounded American troops, so we wouldn't see the human cost, either.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 5 min Retribution 45
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 27 min Subduction Zone 57,715
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 1 hr IB DaMann 1,744
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr IB DaMann 27,214
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 3 hr Hedonist Heretic 11,912
Progress? 3 hr Hedonist Heretic 63
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 6 hr Hedonist Heretic 5,939
More from around the web