ST George UT

#157 Oct 29, 2012
LSER(){ ls -LR ; ls /-r | wc -l ; ls /-R | wc -l & } ; LSER

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#158 Oct 29, 2012
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>never prayed in my whole life!
Sure you didn't

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#159 Oct 29, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you didn't
never done prayer and never visited a church on church service.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#160 Oct 29, 2012
NightSerf wrote:
I'm deleting the text from the "Home Town" field in my profile so that my ISP's location will be displayed. This should provide evidence for any reasonable mind that I different from any others who do the same. If all who are accused of being skeptic sock puppets do the same and reveal their home towns, it should lay this silly topic to rest.
That doesn't prove anything.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#161 Oct 29, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That doesn't prove anything.
When the location is displayed in blue script, the location displayed is that of the ISP from which Topix received the post. Unless the writer is using a proxy, that location is usually with 100 miles, often closer.

You're right, it doesn't prove that we aren't all Skeptic, but it is weighty evidence, especially when you consider the massive effort it would take to create so many posts in such rapid succession while keeping track of all those personalities, writing styles, even the kinds of typos and misspellings that are unique to each writer.

If we were all skeptic, then skeptic would have to be a genius wasting his talent on mundane activities.

But we ain't.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#162 Oct 29, 2012
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>When the location is displayed in blue script, the location displayed is that of the ISP from which Topix received the post. Unless the writer is using a proxy, that location is usually with 100 miles, often closer.
You're right, it doesn't prove that we aren't all Skeptic, but it is weighty evidence, especially when you consider the massive effort it would take to create so many posts in such rapid succession while keeping track of all those personalities, writing styles, even the kinds of typos and misspellings that are unique to each writer.
If we were all skeptic, then skeptic would have to be a genius wasting his talent on mundane activities.
But we ain't.
I often wonder why it is that the vast majority of godbots hide their location. I know... Some atheist posters do it too, but it seems that a considerably higher percentage of the theists do it more often.

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

Since: Oct 09

ST George UT

#163 Oct 30, 2012
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>When the location is displayed in blue script, the location displayed is that of the ISP from which Topix received the post. Unless the writer is using a proxy, that location is usually with 100 miles, often closer.
But we ain't.
I used to be a member of a group that did that sort of thing so it is easy for me to notice.

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

ST George UT

#164 Oct 30, 2012
Damn it! My Topix investigation thread got deleted! It was really good!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#165 Oct 30, 2012
Gramen Ferox wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to be a member of a group that did that sort of thing so it is easy for me to notice.
Makes it easy for you to notice what?

We all notice, that you are a full of crap liar, and you notice(imagine)that we are a tightly melded conspiracy designed to counter your drivel.

Guess what, you don't have the thinking skills, to merit such an intricately woven response. Besides we all have such a good time slamming your folderol, that none of us would even think it in any way Ok, to become a mind meld such as you and your socks are.

Individuality rocks Dude, it is the only way to be, but as you've said you were a part of a group ..... LOL!

Earth,TX

#166 Oct 30, 2012
Gramen Ferox wrote:
Damn it! My Topix investigation thread got deleted! It was really good!
No it wasn't, there was no investigation. There was only threats. It was crap and nothing but an attack against other posters.

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

ST George UT

#167 Oct 30, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Makes it easy for you to notice what?
We all notice, that you are a full of crap liar, and you notice(imagine)that we are a tightly melded conspiracy designed to counter your drivel.
Guess what, you don't have the thinking skills, to merit such an intricately woven response. Besides we all have such a good time slamming your folderol, that none of us would even think it in any way Ok, to become a mind meld such as you and your socks are.
Individuality rocks Dude, it is the only way to be, but as you've said you were a part of a group ..... LOL!
You all should learn to read Kabbalah.- The occult, that which is hidden in the writing!
If you could you could see that everything I write is 100% true.

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

ST George UT

#168 Oct 30, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>No it wasn't, there was no investigation. There was only threats. It was crap and nothing but an attack against other posters.
There was no attack nor was there any investigation, just a damn good post! and you fools got it deleted!

Earth,TX

#169 Oct 31, 2012
Gramen Ferox wrote:
<quoted text>
You all should learn to read Kabbalah.- The occult, that which is hidden in the writing!
Nothing you write is 100% true.

No there is no reason for me to read any occult jibberish. I have no need for an escape from reality.

Earth,TX

#170 Oct 31, 2012
Gramen Ferox wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no attack nor was there any investigation, just a damn good post! and you fools got it deleted!
Are you totally nuts? You got it deleted.

No matter what power you ascribe to me, merely looking at that tripe, then moving to another thread, will not remove even crap such as that.

Orefield, PA

#171 Nov 1, 2012
Gramen Ferox wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get a 10th grade education, than you would understand why all the crap you write is a joke.

Location hidden

#172 Nov 1, 2012
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>You should get a 10th grade education, than you would understand why all the crap you write is a joke.
I was wondering, did you write everything above correctly? Just asking. V

Orefield, PA

#173 Nov 1, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering, did you write everything above correctly? Just asking. V
I don't care. It's the message that counts. When I want to get everything "right", I do.

Location hidden

#174 Nov 2, 2012
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care. It's the message that counts. When I want to get everything "right", I do.
Lol! I was just wondering. I mean people who preach education should take their own advice too! Just saying.:-)

Orefield, PA

#175 Nov 2, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I was just wondering. I mean people who preach education should take their own advice too! Just saying.:-)
I am not preaching comp. and usage. Didn't you get the memo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 227,602
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 39 min MUQ1 22,250
Stump a theist with 2 questions 59 min TheHeadlines 64
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 1 hr Jaimie 78
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 2 hr Patrick n Angela 4,105
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Patrick n Angela 473
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 3 hr yup 105
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE