Next Last

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#306 Nov 13, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
The grandma with her judgements! Lol
You have something against grandmothers? I wonder how you treated yours. I'll bet it wasn't with either love or respect. You make me appreciate my wonderful family even more. You are like observing a freak show exhibit. On display with all your gigantic cancerous warts being magnified.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#307 Nov 13, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You have something against grandmothers? I wonder how you treated yours. I'll bet it wasn't with either love or respect. You make me appreciate my wonderful family even more. You are like observing a freak show exhibit. On display with all your gigantic cancerous warts being magnified.
Projecting.

Location hidden

#308 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>You have something against grandmothers? I wonder how you treated yours. I'll bet it wasn't with either love or respect. You make me appreciate my wonderful family even more. You are like observing a freak show exhibit. On display with all your gigantic cancerous warts being magnified.
Don't lie, your family doesn't respect you.

Location hidden

#309 Nov 13, 2012
Heh heh heh

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#310 Nov 13, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lie, your family doesn't respect you.
You are reading things that I haven't written again. You don't need to jump to conclusions, I will take you there, and on the way I will point out what a liar you are.

Location hidden

#311 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>You are reading things that I haven't written again. You don't need to jump to conclusions, I will take you there, and on the way I will point out what a liar you are.
Relax old hag, go rub some Ben Gay on and get some sleep. Good night liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr DebraE 6,459
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Aura Mytha 18,030
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr DebraE 14,509
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr hpcaban 236,941
News Confessions of a black atheist 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 43
News The Consequences of Atheism 6 hr Thinking 1,143
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 12 hr ChristineM 1,875
More from around the web