“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#266 Nov 11, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with your standards and observations. The people I trust are amazing and not dumb like you. You are not perfect, you lie everyday just like you are lying now. You crave attention and need that. You are the type of person who needs credit for everything! You are one-sided, narrow minded, and that is a sad thing. Now go get some attention! You could get attention at the funeral home.
Do you know what the saddest thing about you being a liar is? As long as you are one, you will never believe that any one else, isn't.

When you choose to quit being a liar, you will begin to understand that it is not only possible, but infinately easier than lying.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#267 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what the saddest thing about you being a liar is? As long as you are one, you will never believe that any one else, isn't.

When you choose to quit being a liar, you will begin to understand that it is not only possible, but infinately easier than lying.
So on these threads, I am the only liar? Is that what you are saying? You are the perfect person and everyone should parrot your way of life? You are lying already.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268 Nov 11, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So on these threads, I am the only liar? Is that what you are saying? You are the perfect person and everyone should parrot your way of life? You are lying already.
Oh no, there are quite a few of you Creationist liars who don't know when the game is up and have a mental disorder that prevents them from understanding why jesus riding dinosaurs is a ridiculous lie that nobody here will ever believe.

It shows us all how infantile your mind is that you're still here thinking you can convert people with your utter stupidity and proven lies about science and atheists.

Much like a barking dog that everyone ignores, you simply crave attention.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269 Nov 11, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree mostly, but demur on one point.
Topix is not ordinary. Lying and stupidity are far more intensely utilized here than in ordinary circles.
...unless one of the 7 circles of Hell is ordinary...
Proven lying Creationist is back for more embarrassment as he struggles to prove his made up god.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#270 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>It was all witnessed, and the posts stay here on these threads. Your lies stand as long as the internet holds them, and that may be forever.
Do you know what the saddest thing about being a liar is? As long as you are one, you will never believe that any one else isn't. You will never trust a single human being, where as I trust almost everybody. A person has to first break my trust, before that trust is withdrawn.
Creationists like Buck and Educated What should keep posting so that everyone can see for eternity - these were the last few stupid lying c*cks of Creationism, who still waving their flags of pig-ignorance even after their cult collapsed and their neocon flock banadoned them.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#271 Nov 11, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So on these threads, I am the only liar? Is that what you are saying? You are the perfect person and everyone should parrot your way of life? You are lying already.
You just can't stop can you? Did I say you were the only liar? Isn't it enough that you are one, now you need to be deemed an exclusive?

Also you are reading what I did not write. I could care less that you are a liar. When you attack my family, you have given me carte blanche to respond to your prevarication in any way I choose.

Why would you think that my life is something that you should emulate, besides being an impossibility for such a spineless failure as you, I most certainly have never implied any such thing.

I also disagree with your often stated evaluation that I am the "perfect person".

And again, you are lying, projecting and generally just being an idiot and somehow in your little mind, that makes me the liar?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#272 Nov 11, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationists like Buck and Educated What should keep posting so that everyone can see for eternity - these were the last few stupid lying c*cks of Creationism, who still waving their flags of pig-ignorance even after their cult collapsed and their neocon flock banadoned them.
This idiot is lashing out, because he doesn't have the wherewithal to be who we are. What the damned religitard demands that we live by, as in not being liars, is what I am, and he attacks me for it. And that is because I am what he isn't man enough to be.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#273 Nov 11, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, there are quite a few of you Creationist liars who don't know when the game is up and have a mental disorder that prevents them from understanding why jesus riding dinosaurs is a ridiculous lie that nobody here will ever believe.

It shows us all how infantile your mind is that you're still here thinking you can convert people with your utter stupidity and proven lies about science and atheists.

Much like a barking dog that everyone ignores, you simply crave attention.
You of all people couldn't ignore me if you tried! Let me ask you LIAR who did I try to convert? Prove it! Find one post that I wrote that says anything about converting. So according to personified's philosophy of lying, you fall in that category. Now good luck loser.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#274 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't stop can you? Did I say you were the only liar? Isn't it enough that you are one, now you need to be deemed an exclusive?

Also you are reading what I did not write. I could care less that you are a liar. When you attack my family, you have given me carte blanche to respond to your prevarication in any way I choose.

Why would you think that my life is something that you should emulate, besides being an impossibility for such a spineless failure as you, I most certainly have never implied any such thing.

I also disagree with your often stated evaluation that I am the "perfect person".

And again, you are lying, projecting and generally just being an idiot and somehow in your little mind, that makes me the liar?
You do lie.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#275 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>This idiot is lashing out, because he doesn't have the wherewithal to be who we are. What the damned religitard demands that we live by, as in not being liars, is what I am, and he attacks me for it. And that is because I am what he isn't man enough to be.
Oh you are speaking to a liar who claims I try to convert people. Have I ever tried to convert you?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#276 Nov 11, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You do lie.
That is a mirror you are looking at fool.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#277 Nov 11, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are speaking to a liar who claims I try to convert people. Have I ever tried to convert you?
Convert? No, no one said convert. It is more like being shanghaied. I know, compare it to the forced conscription used by Romney's cult, to steal the souls of the dead when they press them into the Morman "magic-underwear-wearing- everybody-get's-a-planet" heaven. The "everybody has to be what I choose or else they burn forevermore attitude", of the religitard, is something most of us would have to lower ourselves to become.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#278 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>That is a mirror you are looking at fool.
The fool is you and your little minions. Got that liar.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#279 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Convert? No, no one said convert. It is more like being shanghaied. I know, compare it to the forced conscription used by Romney's cult, to steal the souls of the dead when they press them into the Morman "magic-underwear-wearing- everybody-get's-a-planet" heaven. The "everybody has to be what I choose or else they burn forevermore attitude", of the religitard, is something most of us would have to lower ourselves to become.
Look and read stupid.
It shows us all how infantile your mind is that you're still here thinking you can convert people with your utter stupidity and proven lies about science and atheists.
Skeptic said,

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#280 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Convert? No, no one said convert. It is more like being shanghaied. I know, compare it to the forced conscription used by Romney's cult, to steal the souls of the dead when they press them into the Morman "magic-underwear-wearing- everybody-get's-a-planet" heaven. The "everybody has to be what I choose or else they burn forevermore attitude", of the religitard, is something most of us would have to lower ourselves to become.
Why would I care about Romney old hag? I voted for Obama. You assume a lot don't you liar?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#281 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>That is a mirror you are looking at fool.
Your kids can't wait until you leave.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#282 Nov 11, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Look and read stupid.
It shows us all how infantile your mind is that you're still here thinking you can convert people with your utter stupidity and proven lies about science and atheists.
Skeptic said,
This is what Sceptic wrote

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#283 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Convert? No, no one said convert. It is more like being shanghaied. I know, compare it to the forced conscription used by Romney's cult, to steal the souls of the dead when they press them into the Morman "magic-underwear-wearing- everybody-get's-a-planet" heaven. The "everybody has to be what I choose or else they burn forevermore attitude", of the religitard, is something most of us would have to lower ourselves to become.
Oh no, you are below religious people. But set your standards high moron because now you are lying to yourself loser.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#284 Nov 11, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I care about Romney old hag? I voted for Obama. You assume a lot don't you liar?

Your kids can't wait until you leave.

Oh no, you are below religious people. But set your standards high moron because now you are lying to yourself loser.
I didn't say you voted for Romney. Learn to read.

Leave what?

There is no lower than he who would condemn his fellow man, for being what he is not free to be, and that is simply human.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#285 Nov 11, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say you voted for Romney. Learn to read.

Leave what?

There is no lower than he who would condemn his fellow man, for being what he is not free to be, and that is simply human.
I didn't care to read about your post dealing with him either. Don't get into this educational battle. Apparently reading is not your thing. Hurry, ouch your coffin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Aura Mytha 231,958
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 51 min Morse 1,034
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 4 hr Morse 27
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 4 hr Morse 14,450
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 7 hr QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 31
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 13 hr Richardfs 1,423
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 20 hr Gillette 5,946

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE