Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
Doctor Who and Educated What, the resident failed Creationists of the topix atheism forum.

Let us make a collection for their mental health bills.
Skippy is back. I see he has behaved well and the nut house gave him play time!

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like excuses and assumptions are your methods of covering your tracks of failure. Definitely no surprises there.
Self-projection on your part.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>Self-projection on your part.
Oh buddy, many atheists do that all the time and you know that. Try again.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh buddy, many atheists do that all the time and you know that. Try again.
Prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

<quoted text>Prove it.
Personified, you, skeptic, Givethemliberty, etc... Enough said.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite. In order to "prove" your assertion, you need to provide examples. But a real nitpicker could still focus on the phrase "all the time," show instances where the atheists in question had not resorted to the tactics in question, and "prove" your statement false.

The real point is that too much of the time, writers here make controversial assertions of one sort or another and neglect to support them. What ever motivates such behavior, it is intellectually both lazy and logically clueless. Except for commonly accepted axioms, all statements require support. Unsupported statements can be assumed to be false with no further argument except to point out that lack of support. I like to express that with the abbreviation, "No QED."

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Perhaps a few others could begin replacing "Prove it" with "No QED," or "You failed to provide support." Anything to move conversations forward rather than letting them remain stuck in the "Yes it is," "No it's not" cycle, which is tedious to the max.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. That was a "fail"' as in .... you have failed to provide proof of your claim. Did your prestigious Notre Dame education, not teach you these things?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, the moment we ask you idiot Creationists to prove any of the horsesh*t you liars come out with you go silient...nuff said liars.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Morons like Educated What and Doctor Who try to sell us morals even while the f*ckers haven't even figured out that lying about a non-existent god is immoral.

That's a mental illness in any book.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting others names prove nothing.
You fail...Again

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Wow let the atheists regime attack one post. This is freakin funny! Skeptic aren't you projecting? Lol! Personified, aren't you getting tired yet? There's a nice adult day care for you to relax! Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
Morons like Educated What and Doctor Who try to sell us morals even while the f*ckers haven't even figured out that lying about a non-existent god is immoral.

That's a mental illness in any book.
Wow! Look at the brilliant response from the Final Solution kid.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Educated What wrote:
Wow let the atheists regime attack one post. This is freakin funny! Skeptic aren't you projecting? Lol! Personified, aren't you getting tired yet? There's a nice adult day care for you to relax! Lol!
Decades ditz, I've gotten decades to go yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Decades ditz, I've gotten decades to go yet.
Bwahaha! Sure you do! But keep thinking that. Lol! And you say religious people are delusional. Lol!

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahaha! Sure you do! But keep thinking that. Lol! And you say religious people are delusional. Lol!
Well, I haven't said that, but since you have. I will agree with you, and unless I am slated to die, some three to four decades earlier than my parents and grandparents did, then I have 3 to 4 decades left of a good quality life, and one or one and a half more, of a reversion to near childlike status.

Since you spend more time scratching other peoples asses, than your own, you are quick to assume that you are qualified to speak for them, but you are wrong. First, that is not my ass you have been scratching. Second ... every bit of your projecting is just plain fail, not a single guess is right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I haven't said that, but since you have. I will agree with you, and unless I am slated to die, some three to four decades earlier than my parents and grandparents did, then I have 3 to 4 decades left of a good quality life, and one or one and a half more, of a reversion to near childlike status.

Since you spend more time scratching other peoples asses, than your own, you are quick to assume that you are qualified to speak for them, but you are wrong. First, that is not my ass you have been scratching. Second ... every bit of your projecting is just plain fail, not a single guess is right.
Did you do a science project to inform you that you would live longer? Assume? Lol! Like you never assume. Bwahaha! So how are the cemetery lots?

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have some evidence of his age, or are you just being your normal troll-self?

I guess when you get the crap kicked out of your religion, you have to resort to trolling. LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

<quoted text>Do you have some evidence of his age, or are you just being your normal troll-self?

I guess when you get the crap kicked out of your religion, you have to resort to trolling. LOL!
Projecting? Lol! Why do you get so offended when I attack your regime?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

This is One Nation Under God! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••