Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

- Skeptic - also known as
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
and many others who have come and gone.
He uses a technology called onion routing to make it appear that he is many people from different parts of the world.(also so he can evade bans and not get tracked down)
Stinking troll lives in his parent's basement and harasses people on Topix all day.
Chuckles

Wylie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Gramen Ferox wrote:
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
He uses a technology called onion routing to make it appear that he is many people from different parts of the world.(also so he can evade bans and not get tracked down)
Stinking troll lives in his parent's basement and harasses people on Topix all day.
If you don't like his posts, exercise some self-control and DON'T READ THEM instead of reacting like a gum-snapping twelve-year-old on Facebook and creating an entire thread based on someone, somewhere, whom you don't know, and who could very well be that figment of your vivid imagination that the psychiatrist mentioned in your last session. Yes, THAT session. The session where you discussed the low contralto voice of Jesus inside your head; the session where you talked about the church you go to where the members are seen running into walls and bashing their foreheads with large Bibles and ramming their Toyota Corollas and Ford pickups into each other and muttering incoherent lines from "Passion of the Christ" and popping Prozac like M&M's. I'm just sayin'.

You claim that you are a "prophet". Oh WISE ONE, doesn't the Holy Spirit give you psychic abilities and the fortitude to restrain yourself? Skeptic doesn't need "special technology"...You can create accounts and change the location.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Gramen Ferox wrote:
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
Delusions of a whiney, little, troll like you are dissmissed as unfounded, biased, conjecture.
Go away loser.
KJV

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Gramen Ferox wrote:
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
Thank you!

LOL he's a nut job anyways

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
LOL he's a nut job anyways
Of course you do not care that he is offering zero proof for his incorrect claim. You godbots don't care for the truth.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do not care that he is offering zero proof for his incorrect claim. You godbots don't care for the truth.
To accept truth, well, religies would have nothing to believe in.
KJV

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you do not care that he is offering zero proof for his incorrect claim. You godbots don't care for the truth.
Ok Bobby

What ever. How was church this weekend?

LOL

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

Since: Oct 09

ST George UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic-
Chuckles
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
The serpent was right
LOL in a suit

These are all the same person. This person has no life so it spends it's time on Topix trolling everyone who believes different from it.

The reason why it appears to be many people in different parts of the world is because it used Onion Routing (a type of private networking). It also doesn't want anyone to track it down because then it is no fun anymore.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Bobby
What ever. How was church this weekend?
LOL
Keep running away

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Gramen Ferox wrote:
-Skeptic-
Chuckles
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
The serpent was right
LOL in a suit
These are all the same person. This person has no life so it spends it's time on Topix trolling everyone who believes different from it.
The reason why it appears to be many people in different parts of the world is because it used Onion Routing (a type of private networking). It also doesn't want anyone to track it down because then it is no fun anymore.
WHat evidence do you offer to back up your assertion?

None? I didn't think so, troll.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Gramen Ferox wrote:
-Skeptic-
Chuckles
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
The serpent was right
LOL in a suit
troll is trolling

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

ST George UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

It's so easy for trolls such as -Skeptic- aka Chuckles aka Bob of Quantum-Faith aka Reason Personified aka The serpent was right aka LOL in a suit aka Mikko to pull the "Troll" card.

I say: Look who's talking!

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Gramen Ferox wrote:
It's so easy for trolls such as -Skeptic- aka Chuckles aka Bob of Quantum-Faith aka Reason Personified aka The serpent was right aka LOL in a suit aka Mikko to pull the "Troll" card.
I'm sorry that Skeptic hurt your feelings, but really in all honesty, it's your inability to reason that hurts you most.

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

ST George UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

DmanItToHell()
{
echo "Hello"
echo $?
LSKDF
echo $?
exit 113
return
}

I=100;

if [$I -eq 1 ]
then
DamnItToHell
else
echo "Hello World"
fi

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Puppet alert! This is also Skippy!
Poor old paranoid failed discovery institute paid shill Creationist. Try lying to intelligent atheists again, go on I dare you you silly fool.

Take your retTardis back 6000 years ago and tell me if humans were riding dinosaurs stupid f*ck.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Gramen Ferox wrote:
Nice try, but don't you think after 5 posters call you a troll, you should stop trolling?

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Gramen Ferox appears to be an equal opportunity troll with just as many lines in theist waters as he has here. I think he does it just for fun, and sometimes he does it very well. Un agent provocateur par excelance!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Gramen Ferox wrote:
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
Geez, to put me in such esteemed company, I am flattered, and I only wish, I had their educations, and lucid minds, but I stumbled along consigned to a world of dial-up, happy to even be in the same vicinity with these incredible men. Thank you RP, and only RP.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that Skeptic hurt your feelings, but really in all honesty, it's your inability to reason that hurts you most.
Skeptic, isn't the only one who has trod, upon his dainty widdle toes. I have stomped them like grapes myself, and will continue to do so. Insanity such as he displays will not be respected, by me.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Gramen Ferox wrote:
Bob of Quantum-Faith
Reason Personified
LULZ...

You're loony.

Be careful, because you know, Skeptic might be HIDING UNDER YOUR BED AND GRAB YOUR LEGS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of286
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••