Religion
Religion

West Springfield, MA

#1 Apr 3, 2014
Now I have been born and raised in a Christian/Methodist/Lutheran household and in schools. That being said I still don't believe in religion all the people who believe it are closed minded and won't accept anything else. As of your little book of truth you got there. That was written by HUMANS. Sure there probably a guy named Jesus back in Israel,but I highly doubt he was a so to speak an omnipotent being. Also all the bible evidence is entirely circumstantial you have absolutely no proof that religion is real. Now on to evolution. People who say that's bullshit are bullshitters. "If we evolved from monkey then how would we reproduce" (from YouTube) well the same fucking way they did/ do plus we evolved that is the key word evolved. Now onto the religious side saying you have no proof that "science" (what do you know also from YouTube)is real and we have a big book. Bullshit science has a shit ton of books about proof and evidence carefully constructed by careful experiments. As for the bible most of it is all circumstance and morphed to the way that best suits the bible believers plus Christians discard every single other religion and I'm not sure how they do that.... Oh wait because their long ass book sais so.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2 Apr 12, 2014
Religion wrote:
Now I have been born and raised in a Christian/Methodist/Lutheran household and in schools. That being said I still don't believe in religion all the people who believe it are closed minded and won't accept anything else. As of your little book of truth you got there. That was written by HUMANS. Sure there probably a guy named Jesus back in Israel,but I highly doubt he was a so to speak an omnipotent being. Also all the bible evidence is entirely circumstantial you have absolutely no proof that religion is real. Now on to evolution. People who say that's bullshit are bullshitters. "If we evolved from monkey then how would we reproduce" (from YouTube) well the same fucking way they did/ do plus we evolved that is the key word evolved. Now onto the religious side saying you have no proof that "science" (what do you know also from YouTube)is real and we have a big book. Bullshit science has a shit ton of books about proof and evidence carefully constructed by careful experiments. As for the bible most of it is all circumstance and morphed to the way that best suits the bible believers plus Christians discard every single other religion and I'm not sure how they do that.... Oh wait because their long ass book sais so.
Yep.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#3 Apr 24, 2014
Religion wrote:
Yep.

Since: Feb 14

Tokyo, Japan

#4 Apr 25, 2014
Religion wrote:
Jupp :D
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#5 Apr 26, 2014
Yes, if there was a god, She'd never have given us religion :-)
http://www.lolroflmao.com/2011/08/02/religion...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6 Apr 26, 2014
EdSed wrote:
Yes, if there was a god, She'd never have given us religion :-)
http://www.lolroflmao.com/2011/08/02/religion...
Exactly! Just as Christian Scientists practice a kind of "medicine" only without either medicine or doctors of any kind.

:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 20 min Chimney1 40,228
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 33 min Rosa_Winkel 15,747
A Universe from Nothing? 59 min IB DaMann 23
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 255,899
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 hr Abe 20,578
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 7 hr IB DaMann 180
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 15 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 4,624
More from around the web