The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot
LCNLin

United States

#5694 Dec 20, 2013
The Dumbest thing posted by Bob-bot

"Aaaaaaaannnnd there it is: Your hate-filled delight at the idea your horrid monster-god will be torturing everyone **you**, personally hate after they die."

81,535 and counting the lack of proof of the atheist philosophy :-)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5695 Dec 20, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
The Dumbest thing posted by Bob-bot
"Aaaaaaaannnnd there it is: Your hate-filled delight at the idea your horrid monster-god will be torturing everyone **you**, personally hate after they die."
81,535 and counting the lack of proof of the atheist philosophy :-)
You are dumber than a box of rocks.

Seriously.

Get a life or something.

And for the record?

There is no such thing as "atheist philosophy" you ignorant monkey.

So there could not be any proof of it-- as it does not exist.
LCNLin

United States

#5698 Dec 21, 2013
Albert Einstein called himself an agnostic, while disassociating himself from the label atheist, preferring, he said, "an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being.
LCNLin

United States

#5702 Dec 21, 2013
No proof of atheist religion,
philosophy or
belief.

Atheist trolls get rather defensive when people disagree :-)
Jim

Stanmore, UK

#5703 Dec 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
philosophy or
belief.
Desperate theist troll scared of 3% of the population

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5704 Dec 21, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
philosophy or
belief.

Of course there's no proof. It's not a religion. How special you are.

Thanks.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5705 Dec 21, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there's no proof. It's not a religion. How special you are.
Thanks.
Indeed. He is one ignorant monkey.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5706 Dec 21, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate theist troll scared of 3% of the population
Well, to be fair, the percentages are a bit higher than 3%...

;)
LCNLin

United States

#5707 Dec 21, 2013
Einstein rejected the label atheist. Einstein stated: "I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one.

You may call me an agnostic,

but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist.
Jim

Stanmore, UK

#5708 Dec 22, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Einstein rejected the label atheist. Einstein stated: "I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal God is a childlike one.
Why can't you accept Albert's judgement that you are all religious liars?

"About God, I cannot accept any concept based on the authority of the Church... As long as I can remember. I have resented mass indoctrination. I cannot prove to you there is no personal God, but if I were to speak of him, I would be a liar. I do not believe in the God of theology who rewards good and punishes evil. His universe is not ruled by wishful thinking, but by immutable laws" (1954)."
Jim

Stanmore, UK

#5709 Dec 22, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Atheism predates Einstein, so not sure what point you're trying to make.

Is it:

"Einstein was good at physics, therefore his opinions about god are more important than scientific facts"

or is it:

"Here's a selective quote from Einstein - see? Theism la la la! Scampers away like a coward"
Jim

Stanmore, UK

#5710 Dec 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be fair, the percentages are a bit higher than 3%...
;)
One minute its 40% the next its 3%. They change the number depending upon the argument they are making.

Either there's too many or they are too vocal is the usual trick used by desperate religious
Jim

Stanmore, UK

#5711 Dec 22, 2013
Same discrimination that the christian church used in the 1960s against blacks.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5712 Dec 22, 2013
Door number 2 Jim.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#5713 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Correct.
Science is, fundamentally, based on skepticism.
Which is *why* it actually produces **viable** results.
This computer I'm writing on, the screens I use to see with, and the internet are all testiments of the validity of **science**.
Does **any** religion have anything even close?
Answer: a giant pile of nope.
Another bigoted godbot running his mouth
http://www.ksat.com/entertainment/-Duck-Dynas...
In the January issue of GQ, Robertson said homosexuality is a sin and puts it in the same category as bestiality and promiscuity.

"It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me. I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying? But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical," he's quoted as saying.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5714 Dec 22, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
One minute its 40% the next its 3%. They change the number depending upon the argument they are making.
Either there's too many or they are too vocal is the usual trick used by desperate religious
I cheerfully accept, in the camp of not-a-godbot, anyone who is skeptical about the bullshyt that is religion/superstition.

In direct contrast to these god-robots, who not only reject people such as you and me, but they **also** reject their fellow god-robots-- for the "crime" of having a **slightly** different god.

That puts **our** numbers at more than 50% of the world, if we are being honest.

But what is amusing?

**Their** numbers are less than 1% of 1%-- due to the aforementioned incompatible-god issue.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5715 Dec 22, 2013
Jim wrote:
Same discrimination that the christian church used in the 1960s against blacks.
Yep.

And against women too.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5716 Dec 22, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bigoted godbot running his mouth
http://www.ksat.com/entertainment/-Duck-Dynas...
In the January issue of GQ, Robertson said homosexuality is a sin and puts it in the same category as bestiality and promiscuity.
"It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me. I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying? But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical," he's quoted as saying.
He is a complete hypocrite. His bible clearly instructs *exactly* how he is to cut his hair. He fails that. And the same hair-verses are quite close to the anti-gay ones.

But then again?

Anyone who claims to follow the bible **has** to be a hypocrite: you cannot actually follow the whole thing at once-- it's literally impossible. The bible's rules contradict each other.

So it kinda goes with the territory; being a hypocrite, I mean.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#5717 Dec 23, 2013
<quoted text>
He is a complete hypocrite. His bible clearly instructs *exactly* how he is to cut his hair. He fails that. And the same hair-verses are quite close to the anti-gay ones.
But then again?
Anyone who claims to follow the bible **has** to be a hypocrite: you cannot actually follow the whole thing at once-- it's literally impossible. The bible's rules contradict each other.
So it kinda goes with the territory; being a hypocrite, I mean.
Just like all those fat pastors who preach against gays while ignoring the fact that gluttony not homosexuality, is one of the seven deadly sins?
Or those Christian women politicians and speakers who tell women to stay at home while they work outside the home running their fat mouths.
Then again, we are talking about a clown whose has built a business about killing ducks.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5718 Dec 23, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like all those fat pastors who preach against gays while ignoring the fact that gluttony not homosexuality, is one of the seven deadly sins?
Or those Christian women politicians and speakers who tell women to stay at home while they work outside the home running their fat mouths.
Then again, we are talking about a clown whose has built a business about killing ducks.
Yes.... exactly like the overweight hypocrites who drive expensive cars.

As for the duck-murdering clown? I really have never seen the show--not even in teasers. He does look like an idiot though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Aerobatty 258,462
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 9 min 15th Dalai Lama 4,287
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 31 min Science 76,828
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 39 min Science 662
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... Wed Eagle 12 - 10
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul 18 John 4,952
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Jul 18 John 32,164
More from around the web