The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Comments (Page 272)

Showing posts 5,421 - 5,440 of5,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5579
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Doing well, thank you.
I haven't been posting much myself either, but do read post from time to time and also laugh and shake my head at some ridiculous posts by fundies. Honestly, if stupidity would hurt, these fundies would be screaming in pain.
Yes... that.

Alas, there must be a tiny part of their brains that is screaming-- for being so suppressed.

That part that is curious--- fundies quash that bit first.

It's kinda sad.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5580
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>If they spent 1/2 as much effort learning about the things they ignorantly deny, instead of hiding from it and pretending it doesn't exist, they'd likely not be fundies anymore.
"If you could reason with religious people, there wouldn't be religious people."

-- House.

:D

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5581
Nov 8, 2013
 
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... that.
Alas, there must be a tiny part of their brains that is screaming-- for being so suppressed.
That part that is curious--- fundies quash that bit first.
It's kinda sad.
Yes! I call it, "Fundie Mind Possession".

A movie called, "Exorcism of a Fundie".........what do you think?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5582
Nov 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! I call it, "Fundie Mind Possession".
A movie called, "Exorcism of a Fundie".........what do you think?
Well... there is a cure for this syndrome: quality education.

:)

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5583
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Sadly, a lot of fundies seem to lack this trait, Bob. The Xtian forum has turned into a cesspool of filth because of fundies.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5584
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Lelouch0 wrote:
Sadly, a lot of fundies seem to lack this trait, Bob. The Xtian forum has turned into a cesspool of filth because of fundies.
You're not kidding!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5585
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lelouch0 wrote:
Sadly, a lot of fundies seem to lack this trait, Bob. The Xtian forum has turned into a cesspool of filth because of fundies.
Well? You are surprises, why?

;)

Since we both know that there is no god behind them, to curb their actions?

It stands to reason they would continue down the path of irrationality--- since they started out with faith--which is irrational.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5586
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL!

'You are surprised' is what I should have written.

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5587
Nov 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

We all make mistakes, Bob. ;D

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5588
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well? You are surprises, why?
;)
Since we both know that there is no god behind them, to curb their actions?
It stands to reason they would continue down the path of irrationality--- since they started out with faith--which is irrational.
Yes, indeed. They are all irrational-it's sad that no one can converse with anyone at all without the forums turning into squalor. BTW, what happened to Stumpy, Paul WV, Wayne, and Darwin's Stepchild? I haven't seen any of them around in years. Did something happen to them?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5589
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, indeed. They are all irrational-it's sad that no one can converse with anyone at all without the forums turning into squalor. BTW, what happened to Stumpy, Paul WV, Wayne, and Darwin's Stepchild? I haven't seen any of them around in years. Did something happen to them?
Stumpy is still running his spam-script over in another thread.

Darwin's has moved on to better things than Topix, but still chimes in here and there.

Many of the old guard are hanging out over in the "atheist...faith" thread, which is still quite lively.

Paul and Wayne? I guess they got tired of losing all the time, and ran and hid back to the Genuine Christian™ forums where they get their soft heads patted as they prefer.

;)

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5590
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Probably. That's probably what happened. :D There's some spamming troll giving us negative icons again. Cowards. They're too cowardly to say how they really feel.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5591
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lelouch0 wrote:
Probably. That's probably what happened.:D There's some spamming troll giving us negative icons again. Cowards. They're too cowardly to say how they really feel.
I think it's Dave Nelson, or possibly one of Siro's numerous socks.

It is quite amusing.

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5592
Nov 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

That they know they are losing and yet spam us with icons? Yes, it is amusing and pathetic.:/
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5593
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Dave Nelson, or possibly one of Siro's numerous socks.
It is quite amusing.
I have socks?
Really?
Care to name them?
As for whining about neg icons you lot are the worst, one post of mine has recieved 60 icons.
I suspect its that tard skeptic
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5594
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... that.
Alas, there must be a tiny part of their brains that is screaming-- for being so suppressed.
That part that is curious--- fundies quash that bit first.
It's kinda sad.
If you were really an Atheist

You would feel this is the only life

and thus would Not

spend all day posting 80,000 funny Posts?

LOL
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5595
Nov 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Dave Nelson, or possibly one of Siro's numerous socks.
It is quite amusing.
Since: Dec 06

81,099 funny Posts?

Has the idea of topix taken over your life to the extent that this is your life?
Thinking

Chard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5596
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Remember when siro used to cut and paste a lot of creationist nonsense under leon_the_14? Religitards like siro are so dishonest.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Dave Nelson, or possibly one of Siro's numerous socks.
It is quite amusing.
Thinking

Chard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5597
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

They obviously feel very negative about life today.
Lelouch0 wrote:
Probably. That's probably what happened.:D There's some spamming troll giving us negative icons again. Cowards. They're too cowardly to say how they really feel.
Siro

Fairfield, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5598
Nov 26, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

12

Thinking wrote:
Remember when siro used to cut and paste a lot of creationist nonsense under leon_the_14? Religitards like siro are so dishonest.
<quoted text>
I dont deny I am leon_the_14, I was using that name and I still do on other sites. The reason for Siro was because the bawling and whining by the topix atheist collective had my posts under both names (at the direction of BoobQF as I understand) deleted.
Im just wondering how long before your cuckold crying gets my IP banned.
Now you will say 'but youre not banned now (sniffle)!'
But ive changed telcos so the IP ban became worthless (much like you in your marital bed)
Up yours cucky

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,421 - 5,440 of5,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••