“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5572 Nov 7, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty obvious you have a comprehension problem reading posts. I never mentioned habitable for humans. Your posts are a waste of space.
His comments betray a near-total lack of education, with regards to any and all science.

With special emphasis on biology-- that is, he took special pains to **avoid** any and all biology-related sciences.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#5573 Nov 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
His comments betray a near-total lack of education, with regards to any and all science.
With special emphasis on biology-- that is, he took special pains to **avoid** any and all biology-related sciences.
Hello,BOQ! Good to see you. I've have always enjoyed reading your posts.

Gotta tell ya, the most convincing to me that there's no gawd is that the mentally disturbed fundies are still here on our planet causing chaos with primitive mentality.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5574 Nov 7, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,BOQ! Good to see you. I've have always enjoyed reading your posts.
Gotta tell ya, the most convincing to me that there's no gawd is that the mentally disturbed fundies are still here on our planet causing chaos with primitive mentality.
Oh I quite agree-- if there really was a god?

It would behoove such a being, to put these hatetheists in their place, for they have given gods everywhere, really bad names.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#5575 Nov 8, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Well, they wouldn't be acting like true fundies if they weren't adding things to your in order to make an "argument"
How are you TerryL? Long time no see. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Ignorance and hatred is pretty much the fundie way.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5576 Nov 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How are you TerryL? Long time no see. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Ignorance and hatred is pretty much the fundie way.
Hello, Earth Child! All is well on my end. You?

I don't really post much anymore, but I do visit frequently to read posts and laugh at the fundies and their desperate attempts to appear relevant to people uninterested in sharing their delusions.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#5577 Nov 8, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Earth Child! All is well on my end. You?
I don't really post much anymore, but I do visit frequently to read posts and laugh at the fundies and their desperate attempts to appear relevant to people uninterested in sharing their delusions.
Doing well, thank you.

I haven't been posting much myself either, but do read post from time to time and also laugh and shake my head at some ridiculous posts by fundies. Honestly, if stupidity would hurt, these fundies would be screaming in pain.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5578 Nov 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Doing well, thank you.
I haven't been posting much myself either, but do read post from time to time and also laugh and shake my head at some ridiculous posts by fundies. Honestly, if stupidity would hurt, these fundies would be screaming in pain.
If they spent 1/2 as much effort learning about the things they ignorantly deny, instead of hiding from it and pretending it doesn't exist, they'd likely not be fundies anymore.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5579 Nov 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Doing well, thank you.
Yes... that.

Alas, there must be a tiny part of their brains that is screaming-- for being so suppressed.

That part that is curious--- fundies quash that bit first.

It's kinda sad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5580 Nov 8, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>If they spent 1/2 as much effort learning about the things they ignorantly deny, instead of hiding from it and pretending it doesn't exist, they'd likely not be fundies anymore.
"If you could reason with religious people, there wouldn't be religious people."

-- House.

:D

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#5581 Nov 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes... that.
Alas, there must be a tiny part of their brains that is screaming-- for being so suppressed.
That part that is curious--- fundies quash that bit first.
It's kinda sad.
Yes! I call it, "Fundie Mind Possession".

A movie called, "Exorcism of a Fundie".........what do you think?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5582 Nov 8, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! I call it, "Fundie Mind Possession".
A movie called, "Exorcism of a Fundie".........what do you think?
Well... there is a cure for this syndrome: quality education.

:)

“And I won't watch this anymore”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#5583 Nov 10, 2013
Sadly, a lot of fundies seem to lack this trait, Bob. The Xtian forum has turned into a cesspool of filth because of fundies.

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#5584 Nov 10, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Sadly, a lot of fundies seem to lack this trait, Bob. The Xtian forum has turned into a cesspool of filth because of fundies.
You're not kidding!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5585 Nov 10, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Well? You are surprises, why?

;)

Since we both know that there is no god behind them, to curb their actions?

It stands to reason they would continue down the path of irrationality--- since they started out with faith--which is irrational.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5586 Nov 10, 2013
LOL!

'You are surprised' is what I should have written.

the alternate future

#5587 Nov 11, 2013
We all make mistakes, Bob. ;D

the alternate future

#5588 Nov 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Well? You are surprises, why?
;)
Since we both know that there is no god behind them, to curb their actions?
It stands to reason they would continue down the path of irrationality--- since they started out with faith--which is irrational.
Yes, indeed. They are all irrational-it's sad that no one can converse with anyone at all without the forums turning into squalor. BTW, what happened to Stumpy, Paul WV, Wayne, and Darwin's Stepchild? I haven't seen any of them around in years. Did something happen to them?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5589 Nov 24, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, indeed. They are all irrational-it's sad that no one can converse with anyone at all without the forums turning into squalor. BTW, what happened to Stumpy, Paul WV, Wayne, and Darwin's Stepchild? I haven't seen any of them around in years. Did something happen to them?
Stumpy is still running his spam-script over in another thread.

Darwin's has moved on to better things than Topix, but still chimes in here and there.

Many of the old guard are hanging out over in the "atheist...faith" thread, which is still quite lively.

Paul and Wayne? I guess they got tired of losing all the time, and ran and hid back to the Genuine Christian™ forums where they get their soft heads patted as they prefer.

;)

the alternate future

#5590 Nov 24, 2013
Probably. That's probably what happened. :D There's some spamming troll giving us negative icons again. Cowards. They're too cowardly to say how they really feel.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5591 Nov 24, 2013
Lelouch0 wrote:
Probably. That's probably what happened.:D There's some spamming troll giving us negative icons again. Cowards. They're too cowardly to say how they really feel.
I think it's Dave Nelson, or possibly one of Siro's numerous socks.

It is quite amusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min ChristineM 232,706
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 29 min ChristineM 2,222
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Thinking 23,171
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 11 hr _Bad Company 1,437
God' existence 16 hr polymath257 55
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 16 hr polymath257 112
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 16 hr Geezerjock 1
Evidence for God! 19 hr ChristineM 366
More from around the web