The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

Since: Mar 11

Henderson, KY

#5449 Aug 22, 2013
Calm down fugly, we catch you in your lies all the time so you should be used to it by now. Need some comfort food? Alpo perhaps?:))
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I said I hadn't reported anyone in "this forum", liar. Hallucinate a lot, do you? Not surprising.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5450 Aug 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Calm down fugly, we catch you in your lies all the time so you should be used to it by now. Need some comfort food? Alpo perhaps?:))
<quoted text>
Or a tube of raw cookie dough, squeezed out directly into her mouth? Don't bother with a spoon, here.

Top it off with an extra large bag of powdered sugar donuts.
Thinking

Saint Philip, Barbados

#5451 Aug 24, 2013
Do you get wafers with it?
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'aven't got chock ices, I've only got bloddy' albatross!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5452 Aug 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Do you get wafers with it?
<quoted text>
Naw y'don' get bloody wafer wi'it!

Ii's just bloody albatross, in'n't it?

<grin>

(it's damn difficult spellin' the accent without resorting to phonetics, which Topix won't post anyway...)
Thinking

Saint Philip, Barbados

#5454 Aug 24, 2013
What flavour is it?
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw y'don' get bloody wafer wi'it!
Ii's just bloody albatross, in'n't it?
<grin>
(it's damn difficult spellin' the accent without resorting to phonetics, which Topix won't post anyway...)
LCNlin

United States

#5455 Aug 24, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
Your taking it out of context.
That was just a metaphor.
God loves you.
Catholics are not true Christian. I love that one.
The bible is gods true word. Lmao@ that one.
Jesus was pure. Free of sin. Yea right now try reading the bible is my response.
And god is real. Read a dictionary then try again in that one.
There is only one god. Yea right. So god said let US make man in OUR image is one god with a multiple personality disordered and skitsophrenia..
Your Opinions amuse
LCNlin

United States

#5456 Aug 24, 2013
Bible Returned .. Hastings church bible thief returns it after 42 years

A 200-year-old bible that was stolen from an East Sussex church 42 years ago has been returned by the man who took it.

Simon Scott, treasurer of Holy Trinity Church in Hastings, said a German man had taken the book in 1971.

He had come to the town with his wife to take an English language course, but was not satisfied with the teaching.

He then took the bible intending to read it and improve his English, but never got round to it.

Mr Scott said that he received an anonymous letter from the thief, which said: "You won't believe receiving this letter and you certainly won't believe receiving a bible in the post shortly."
Interior of Holy Trinity Church The huge leather-bound edition of The Holy Bible was sent in a box

A big box containing a huge leather-bound edition of The Holy Bible with brass clasps, later arrived.
'Guilty conscience'

"He found the course was very much below par, it fell very short of expectations, despite being quite expensive," Mr Scott said the man had written.

"Some of the lessons were held in the church premises and he said he saw these bibles just sitting there, unused he felt.

"And by some sort of compensation for this very poor, expensive course, he decided to take one and try and read it at home and improve his English that way.

"In fact, he said in the letter 'I never got round to doing it'."

The thief said his wife had been "pretty angry" with him for taking the book.

"Whenever I came across the bible I would have this guilty conscience about doing it," he added in the letter.

"I've never managed to pluck up the courage to come and hand it back personally.

"But now that I've retired, I've definitely decided to get on the right side of things."

Mr Scott said he did not think the book was worth much.

"These kind of bibles were kind of standard for well-to-do families in the old days," he said.

"They used to bring it out at meal times and read it to the children but these days of course, we don't do that sort of thing and so there are a number of them lying around in churches.

"We've got ours back."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-2...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5457 Aug 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
What flavour is it?
<quoted text>
It isn't any flavor, it's **albatross** ya bloddy id'iot!

:)

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5458 Aug 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
BBC
The Queen was expected to urge the people of the United Kingdom to "pray" in the event of a nuclear war, government documents from 1983 reveal.

It seems really desperate when one has to go back to 1983 documents to prove your point.
LCNlin

United States

#5459 Aug 28, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems really desperate when one has to go back to 1983 documents to prove your point.
try to keep up with the thread

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5460 Aug 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists seem insecure in their beliefs, non beliefs or whatever ....
Please tell us specifically how they seem insecure. What are the signs of insecurity they exhibit in their non-belief? Please be exact in your answer.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5461 Aug 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you wouldn't believe the stream of nuts that started showing up at my house claiming to be Lil Ticked since I told you I "loved you either way". It's starting to make my family kind of twitchy dealing with the loons. There can't be all that many people reading these lame threads so it's probably some of the regulars acting out. Who knew so many Topix posters knew how to read a map. xD
Isn't lying against the rules of your religion? What about making a complete fool of yourself? Does that count in some way?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5462 Aug 28, 2013
Decade_in_Ruin wrote:
Your taking it out of context.
That was just a metaphor.
God loves you.
Catholics are not true Christian. I love that one.
The bible is gods true word. Lmao@ that one.
Jesus was pure. Free of sin. Yea right now try reading the bible is my response.
And god is real. Read a dictionary then try again in that one.
There is only one god. Yea right. So god said let US make man in OUR image is one god with a multiple personality disordered and skitsophrenia..
I wonder when and if you 'true' Christians will ever learn to behave as Jesus taught you to. You are no more a 'true' Christian than Catholics or any of the other 39,000 sects. You just have to point a finger at those who 'sin' differently than you do.

Where does a dictionary say there is only one God? Please tell us what dictionary you're using.

The Bible does say US and WE. It doesn't mean that it's the US and WE your religion has invented and misinterpreted. Talk to the people who wrote the darn thing instead of those who needed to lie about it in order to invent a new religion.
LCNlin

United States

#5463 Aug 28, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't lying against the rules of your religion? What about making a complete fool of yourself? Does that count in some way?
You seem defensive regarding the atheist philosophy?
Tax credits are available for atheism from the IRS as a religion.
LCNlin

United States

#5464 Aug 28, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder when and if you 'true' Christians will ever learn to behave as Jesus taught you to. You are no more a 'true' Christian than Catholics or any of the other 39,000 sects. You just have to point a finger at those who 'sin' differently than you do.
Where does a dictionary say there is only one God? Please tell us what dictionary you're using.
The Bible does say US and WE. It doesn't mean that it's the US and WE your religion has invented and misinterpreted. Talk to the people who wrote the darn thing instead of those who needed to lie about it in order to invent a new religion.
atheist often attempt to defend their religion with the dictionary :-)
Amusing

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5465 Aug 29, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
atheist often attempt to defend their religion with the dictionary :-)
Amusing
Creationist, attemting to defend their cult with...oh wait NOTHING!

Liars.

Location hidden

#5466 Aug 29, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem defensive regarding the atheist philosophy?
Tax credits are available for atheism from the IRS as a religion.
You seem to be ignorant regarding reality.
LCNlin

United States

#5467 Aug 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist, attemting to defend their cult with...oh wait NOTHING!
Liars.
'I can't be sure God DOES NOT exist': World's most notorious atheist Richard Dawkins admits he is in fact agnostic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21058...

Location hidden

#5468 Aug 29, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
'I can't be sure God DOES NOT exist': World's most notorious atheist Richard Dawkins admits he is in fact agnostic.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21058...
Another creationist attacks dawkins because he cannot attack atheism.
Thinking

Bridgetown, Barbados

#5469 Aug 29, 2013
I can't say that some sort of deity may exist hidden away somewhere but I know 100% for sure that Lincock's personal god does not exist.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Another creationist attacks dawkins because he cannot attack atheism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 11 min scientia potentia... 29,594
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 48 min emrenil 11,764
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr Richard 3,514
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 hr Time again 19,818
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Joe Fortuna 254,986
News Speaking for God 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 566
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 7 hr Eagle 12 50,979
More from around the web