The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot
LCN Llin

United States

#5432 Aug 10, 2013
Seems a decline of atheist influence in the US?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5433 Aug 10, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Albatross!
Bob!!! You tricky guy you :) Glad you're back :D

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5434 Aug 11, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>That is a leap and a half.
Wow, you wouldn't believe the stream of nuts that started showing up at my house claiming to be Lil Ticked since I told you I "loved you either way". It's starting to make my family kind of twitchy dealing with the loons. There can't be all that many people reading these lame threads so it's probably some of the regulars acting out. Who knew so many Topix posters knew how to read a map. xD
Thinking

Royston, UK

#5435 Aug 11, 2013
Two choc ices, please.
<quoted text>
Albatross!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5436 Aug 12, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Seems a decline of atheist influence in the US?
Keep denying reality oh failed creationist:
http://atheism.wikia.com/wiki/American_Atheis... .

Location hidden

#5437 Aug 12, 2013
Evolution denialism
Main article: Creation-evolution controversy

Religious beliefs may prompt an individual to deny the existence of the scientific theory of evolution. Evolution remains an undisputed fact within the scientific community and in academia, where the level of support for evolution is essentially universal, yet this view is often met with opposition by biblical literalists.[47][48][49][50][5 1] The alternative view is often presented as a literal interpretation of the Book of Genesis's creation myth. Although no evidence for creationism exists,[52] many fundamentalist Christians teach it as if it were fact under the banners of creation science and intelligent design. Beliefs that typically coincide with creationism include the belief in the global flood myth, geocentrism, and the belief that the Earth is only 6,000-10,000 years old.[53] These beliefs are viewed as pseudoscience in the scientific community and are widely regarded as fictitious.[54]
LCNlin

United States

#5438 Aug 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Evolution denialism
Main article: Creation-evolution controversy
Religious beliefs may prompt an individual to deny the existence of the scientific theory of evolution. Evolution remains an undisputed fact within the scientific community and in academia, where the level of support for evolution is essentially universal, yet this view is often met with opposition by biblical literalists.[47][48][49][50][5 1] The alternative view is often presented as a literal interpretation of the Book of Genesis's creation myth. Although no evidence for creationism exists,[52] many fundamentalist Christians teach it as if it were fact under the banners of creation science and intelligent design. Beliefs that typically coincide with creationism include the belief in the global flood myth, geocentrism, and the belief that the Earth is only 6,000-10,000 years old.[53] These beliefs are viewed as pseudoscience in the scientific community and are widely regarded as fictitious.[54]
Moe a Curly are back at the Cocacabana, good you have found religion in your heart. Good luck in school. Manchester United always
LCNlin

United States

#5439 Aug 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep denying reality oh failed creationist:
http://atheism.wikia.com/wiki/American_Atheis... .
England all the way. Good Luck always
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2013/aug/12/...

Location hidden

#5440 Aug 12, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
England all the way. Good Luck always
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2013/aug/12/...
Trying to change the subject away from the truth that you're a creationist here to lie/spam your cult.

Since: Mar 11

Henderson, KY

#5441 Aug 12, 2013
Or maybe it's because some dudes are into ugly chicks because you're easy :)
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you wouldn't believe the stream of nuts that started showing up at my house claiming to be Lil Ticked since I told you I "loved you either way". It's starting to make my family kind of twitchy dealing with the loons. There can't be all that many people reading these lame threads so it's probably some of the regulars acting out. Who knew so many Topix posters knew how to read a map. xD

Location hidden

#5442 Aug 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Flying across two time zones was an easier piece than one down the street.

Loser.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5443 Aug 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Two choc ices, please.
<quoted text>
I 'aven't got chock ices, I've only got bloddy' albatross!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5444 Aug 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above-- of course she has to pay them...

Henderson, KY

#5445 Aug 12, 2013
Awwwwwwww Fugly is making up stories again to bolster her ego :))

Yes Channing Tatum and Hugh Jackman fly from all over the world to see you right? LMFAO!

Fat Fugly b!tches like Nano are a hoot!:))

Before you dive into that gallon of Rocky Road remember... A moment on the lips....
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Flying across two time zones was an easier piece than one down the street.
Loser.

Henderson, KY

#5446 Aug 12, 2013
True very true. That's the only way she could get a man.
<quoted text>
All of the above-- of course she has to pay them...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5447 Aug 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
True very true. That's the only way she could get a man.
<quoted text>
Sad, but true.

Location hidden

#5448 Aug 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Before you said you never report anyone, now you admit you lied and you have.
I know about other times as well.
<quoted text>
I said I hadn't reported anyone in "this forum", liar. Hallucinate a lot, do you? Not surprising.

Henderson, KY

#5449 Aug 22, 2013
Calm down fugly, we catch you in your lies all the time so you should be used to it by now. Need some comfort food? Alpo perhaps?:))
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I said I hadn't reported anyone in "this forum", liar. Hallucinate a lot, do you? Not surprising.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5450 Aug 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Calm down fugly, we catch you in your lies all the time so you should be used to it by now. Need some comfort food? Alpo perhaps?:))
<quoted text>
Or a tube of raw cookie dough, squeezed out directly into her mouth? Don't bother with a spoon, here.

Top it off with an extra large bag of powdered sugar donuts.
Thinking

Saint Philip, Barbados

#5451 Aug 24, 2013
Do you get wafers with it?
<quoted text>
I 'aven't got chock ices, I've only got bloddy' albatross!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 56 min The Troll Stopper 363
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 59 min Subduction Zone 69,650
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Subduction Zone 30,032
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr superwilly 258,464
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) 7 hr John 575
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 8 hr Dogen 3,765
News Atheism and cowardice (Nov '11) 19 hr Eagle 12 12,668
More from around the web