Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Just flush that turd, he doesn't even have a basic understanding of English so he is unable to even begin to comprehend what you are saying. Let him go pray in church for some English lessons lol!
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I can and do play this game all day.

You are just a one tiny creationist in a sea of trolls that have never come back. You will f*ck off one day just like all before you.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
BBC
The Queen was expected to urge the people of the United Kingdom to "pray" in the event of a nuclear war, government documents from 1983 reveal.
The script for a hypothetical broadcast has the monarch describing the threat to the "brave country" as "greater" than any other in history.
It also mentions the Queen's son Prince Andrew, then in the Royal Navy.
Devised by Whitehall officials at one of the most fraught periods of the Cold War, it was never recorded.
The document, released by the government under the 30-year rule, was drawn up as part of a war-gaming exercise in the spring of 1983, working through potential scenarios.
'Terrors'
Although it was only a simulation, the text of the Queen's address - written as if broadcast at midday on Friday 4 March 1983 - seeks to prepare the country for the ordeal of World War III.
The script reads: "Now this madness of war is once more spreading through the world and our brave country must again prepare itself to survive against great odds.
Prince Andrew The speech includes a reference to Prince Andrew, then serving in the Royal Navy
"I have never forgotten the sorrow and the pride I felt as my sister and I huddled around the nursery wireless set listening to my father's [George VI's] inspiring words on that fateful day in 1939 [at the start of the World War II].
"Not for a single moment did I imagine that this solemn and awful duty would one day fall to me.
"But whatever terrors lie in wait for us all, the qualities that have helped to keep our freedom intact twice already during this sad century will once more be our strength."
Striking a personal note, the script continues: "My husband and I share with families up and down the land the fear we feel for sons and daughters, husbands and brothers who have left our side to serve their country.
"My beloved son Andrew is at this moment in action with his unit and we pray continually for his safety and for the safety of all servicemen and women at home and overseas.
"It is this close bond of family life that must be our greatest defence against the unknown.
"If families remain united and resolute, giving shelter to those living alone and unprotected, our country's will to survive cannot be broken."
In the war-gaming exercise, Orange bloc forces - representing the Soviet Union and its Warsaw Pact allies - launch a chemical weapon attack on the UK.
Blue forces - representing Nato - retaliate with a "limited-yield" nuclear strike, forcing Orange to sue for peace.
The exercise came in the year that US President Ronald Reagan both enraged and alarmed Moscow with his denunciation of the Soviet Union as the "evil empire", his plans for a "Star Wars" ballistic missile shield in space, and the deployment of US nuclear cruise missiles to Europe - including to RAF Greenham Common.
Tensions increased when the Soviets shot down a South Korean airliner that strayed into their airspace, killing all 269 on board.
A Nato military exercise, codenamed Able Archer, then nearly triggered an actual conflict with the Soviet leadership apparently convinced it was cover for a genuine attack.
The Soviet Union and the US later negotiated a reduction in the number of nuclear weapons, as the Cold War came to an end.
1983?

Do you think the MAD policy between ICBM nuclear powers still applies?

The money is no longer dammed because of communist/capitalist differences between the nuclear powers.

The bigger threat now is from "theologicial*" zealots with nuclear capability.

And the US falls into that category.

*yeah, yeah. theological is an oxymoron.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

The UK publishes its secrets after 30 years. The Queen won't even have seen this speech until now. I don't know why Lincoln is spamming this.
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
1983?
Do you think the MAD policy between ICBM nuclear powers still applies?
The money is no longer dammed because of communist/capitalist differences between the nuclear powers.
The bigger threat now is from "theologicial*" zealots with nuclear capability.
And the US falls into that category.
*yeah, yeah. theological is an oxymoron.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Because she mentions praying. And since the queen mentions praying that somehow means God must exist. He often gloats when some world leader or famous person mentions God in any way shape or form and then spam blasts it across several threads as his " proof " for God.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>The UK publishes its secrets after 30 years. The Queen won't even have seen this speech until now. I don't know why Lincoln is spamming this.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Supreme Governor of the Church of England in prayer shocker.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Because she mentions praying. And since the queen mentions praying that somehow means God must exist. He often gloats when some world leader or famous person mentions God in any way shape or form and then spam blasts it across several threads as his " proof " for God.
<quoted text>

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
He's desperate for attention--**any** attention will do.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

I know! Who ever could have imagined?
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Supreme Governor of the Church of England in prayer shocker.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Exactly. He has nothing to say on his own because he can't properly express himself in English so instead he spam blasts several threads with the same copy and paste off topic nonsense.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He's desperate for attention--**any** attention will do.

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, so the very selective cherry picking.

I should have known better since it crops up in the Evo/Crevo debates where the Evo proponents have no shame in lying by omission (out of context).

But this only arouses my curiosity - When faced with the reputed judgement before God, can you hire a lawyer to twist and spin the facts of your case where violating a big 10 commandment (bear no false witness) to fool the judge?

Or is just following orders enough? That doesn't even fly in human courts...

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

You find they just kind of make it up as they go.
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, so the very selective cherry picking.

I should have known better since it crops up in the Evo/Crevo debates where the Evo proponents have no shame in lying by omission (out of context).

But this only arouses my curiosity - When faced with the reputed judgement before God, can you hire a lawyer to twist and spin the facts of your case where violating a big 10 commandment (bear no false witness) to fool the judge?

Or is just following orders enough? That doesn't even fly in human courts...

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
You find they just kind of make it up as they go.
<quoted text>
I think I'll disagree there.

Inventing fantasy is entertainment.

But when you purposely cherry pick statement out of context from what you perceive as an enemy (Charles Darwin "On the Origin of Species" comes to mind), I'd say that falls under under the Bearing False Witness.

If you look at the Kings James version, that is an abomination before the Lord.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Are there different levels of abominations before the Lord?

Apparently, a certain passage in Leviticus supersedes a Commandment.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Exactly they pick and chose as they go applying and ignoring what suits their fancy. And more as we often see twisting and using their cherry pickings way out of context.
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>I think I'll disagree there.

Inventing fantasy is entertainment.

But when you purposely cherry pick statement out of context from what you perceive as an enemy (Charles Darwin "On the Origin of Species" comes to mind), I'd say that falls under under the Bearing False Witness.

If you look at the Kings James version, that is an abomination before the Lord.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Are there different levels of abominations before the Lord?

Apparently, a certain passage in Leviticus supersedes a Commandment.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists seem insecure in their beliefs, non beliefs or whatever ....
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Exactly. He has nothing to say on his own because he can't properly express himself in English so instead he spam blasts several threads with the same copy and paste off topic nonsense.
<quoted text>
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post."

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you feel this way?

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
How interesting.

Theists put forth a positive claim. By doing so, they need to defend their statements.

What I see is theists are insecure.

They built their castle in a swamp and atheists are pointing out their castle is sinking into the swamp.

And the theists are going "No way! God is on my side!"

Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

theists try to blame their lack of structural integrity on non belief.
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
How interesting.
Theists put forth a positive claim. By doing so, they need to defend their statements.
They built their castle in a swamp and atheists are pointing out their castle is sinking into the swamp.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
How interesting.
And... the castle sank into the swamp.

So he built another... and **that** sank into the swamp.

And then, he built another castle-- they said it couldn't be done-- but it fell over and then sank.

Did I mention Huge Tract of ... Land? No? Well there were--but that's later.

Finally on the fifth (or sixth?) try? The castle did not sink-- to everyone's amazement.

Alas, his son wasn't interested in .. ahem.. huge tracts of land.. he just wanted to recite poetry.

:)

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Thinking wrote:
theists try to blame their lack of structural integrity on non belief.
<quoted text>
I would say they use atheists so they can point a finger at them and to distract arguments away from criticism of their assertions.

After all, you don't really need to read the Bible.

The preacher/pastor/priest will tell you all you need to know.

Don't forget to "contribute" to the collection plate for your everlasting soul is much more important than paying the electrical bill or eating...

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Epic movie I can quote it by heart!

Is it behind the rabbit?

It is the rabbit!!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>And... the castle sank into the swamp.

So he built another... and **that** sank into the swamp.

And then, he built another castle-- they said it couldn't be done-- but it fell over and then sank.

Did I mention Huge Tract of ... Land? No? Well there were--but that's later.

Finally on the fifth (or sixth?) try? The castle did not sink-- to everyone's amazement.

Alas, his son wasn't interested in .. ahem.. huge tracts of land.. he just wanted to recite poetry.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••