The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5281 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to steal it. I have freely given it to several others and you may also use it any time you like.
:)

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5282 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Please prove this allegation. I've asked you to do so before, but you just ignore the request for proof in lieu of just being a really ugly, nasty human being.

If this is true, there should be plenty of public records you can cite. Go ahead. Prove yourself correct rather than just another Godbot posting the dumbest things possible because you have no argument for your own posts.

I double dog dare ya.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...

Location hidden

#5283 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's just another deflection of your claim that water (100% water) was turned into wine. That would be practicing magic. You are on the right forum though,'dumbest thing posted by a Godbot'.
I figured something out, you're not an atheist or agnostic, you're a theist. I guess you are in the right thread. Anyway, there's another one for you, it's called Geritol. Happy Huntings!

Location hidden

#5284 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you're here for...attention. It doesn't matter what kind of attention you get. I'd bet you don't have a social life at all and that the attention you get here is all that keeps you from losing it and going postal in your community.
It's funny how you assume and put so much effort to respond to me more than once. Again, this is entertainment, you're entertainment, nothing more and nothing less.

Location hidden

#5285 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Incorrect again. It is only how people of all walks of life and every belief system think of extremists like you.
Wrong again. Sticking with the same post again.

Location hidden

#5286 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly does. It proves that wine is not made of 100% water so that your original claim cannot possibly be true.

After Dionysus/Bacchus changed water to wine, it seemed to be a fad. Dionysus was also the conception of a mortal mother and a deity father, who took Dionysus at birth and put him into his thigh until he was fully grown to manhood before giving birth to him again. Sheesh, that beats just the virgin birth story all to pieces, doesn't it?
Where did I say wine was made completely from water? I said it has water in it. Aren't you Native American?

Location hidden

#5287 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You do not speak for all theists, so stop acting as if you do. Not all theists see people who believe differently than they do as atheists as you seem to do.

This post, like the others you make here, only seems to be a projection of your feelings of inadequacy and ignorance.
Apparently it grabs your attention that you keep responding. Lol

Location hidden

#5288 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Jealous much?
I see you agree with this type of posts. Enough said! Lol

Location hidden

#5289 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You sure make a lot of allegations you can't prove about people and their families. Must be because you don't have anyone in real life that will even associate with you so you have to pretend that everyone is like you.
Givethemliberty's wife is a catholic, ask him.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5290 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
Please prove that this is the person posting here. You've only looked up a profile of a criminal that loosely resembles the accusations you have made.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5291 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how you assume and put so much effort to respond to me more than once. Again, this is entertainment, you're entertainment, nothing more and nothing less.
Then why do you get so bent out of shape when reading and answering my posts? It doesn't wash, UNeducated what.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5292 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Givethemliberty's wife is a catholic, ask him.
What does that have to do with you being a fundie Jackass for Jesus? His wife is evidently not like you, or he wouldn't be married to her. Your lack of logic and seeing yourself as the extremist fundie you are would be laughable if it were not so sad and creepy.

Location hidden

#5293 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you get so bent out of shape when reading and answering my posts? It doesn't wash, UNeducated what.
Lol! I think you get bent out of shape. Lol!

Location hidden

#5294 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>What does that have to do with you being a fundie Jackass for Jesus? His wife is evidently not like you, or he wouldn't be married to her. Your lack of logic and seeing yourself as the extremist fundie you are would be laughable if it were not so sad and creepy.
He said all so what you post deals with all. Lol!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5295 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Please prove that this is the person posting here. You've only looked up a profile of a criminal that loosely resembles the accusations you have made.
Yep. Nobody here goes by that name.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5296 Jul 4, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think that is funny, don't you?
Actually, I didn't, but a lot of people seemed to so I guess it was funny.

Location hidden

#5297 Jul 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Nobody here goes by that name.
Notice how quick he responds to this.
Siro

Canberra, Australia

#5298 Jul 4, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have to steal it. I have freely given it to several others and you may also use it any time you like.
I think you posted this quote on the wrong site, it belongs on craigslist personals

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5299 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured something out,
No you didn't you still believe jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that evolution dissapears from reality if you close your eyes.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5300 Jul 4, 2013
That's how stupid your beliefs. Go on tell tell us all your tired old lie about god again. See if it works this time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr Ben Avraham 76,830
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 6 hr Rose_NoHo 671
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr Eagle 12 - 258,467
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 9 hr Dogen 4,291
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... Jul 19 Eagle 12 - 10
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul 18 John 4,952
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Jul 18 John 32,164
More from around the web