The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5260 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You think marrying 14 year olds is a good thing too?
Its kind of weird why you are obsessed with child molestation. I'm glad your ip is known.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5261 Jul 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I am **sooo** going to steal that: Jackass for Jesus.
Good turn of phrase!
:D
You don't have to steal it. I have freely given it to several others and you may also use it any time you like.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5262 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. But the only Thing I said was,there is water in wine.
You're evading your own statements again. You started out by saying that Jesus turned water into wine. Now you're trying attempting to change that statement by saying there is water in wine.

Your dishonesty starts with being dishonest with yourself first, then others.

You cannot turn water into wine. It takes other things to make wine. Yes, there is water in wine. But your original statement was not that there is water in wine, but that water was turned into wine. What magic do you practice that can do this?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5263 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. But the only Thing I said was,there is water in wine.
by the way, did you know that this water to wine story is just a retelling of the story of Dionysus (Bacchus), son of Zeus? He was worshiped from 1500 to 1100 BC. Maybe you should bone up on some mythology before repeating the claims of a repeated myth.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5264 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you stole the innocence of your ex wife's kids.
Please prove this allegation. I've asked you to do so before, but you just ignore the request for proof in lieu of just being a really ugly, nasty human being.

If this is true, there should be plenty of public records you can cite. Go ahead. Prove yourself correct rather than just another Godbot posting the dumbest things possible because you have no argument for your own posts.

I double dog dare ya.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5265 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured out how to get you behind bars. Give it 48 hours.
Do you think that they don't have internet behind bars? If you are hoping to keep people from posting, you're going to have to do better than that.

He gets to you because you can't address anything he says to you. Therefore you attack him and his family constantly trying to divert from the fact that you are just another really ignorant godbot.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5266 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
Lol! This is really getting to be funny. I love how the ones that are suppose to ignore me pay so much attention to me.
That's what you're here for...attention. It doesn't matter what kind of attention you get. I'd bet you don't have a social life at all and that the attention you get here is all that keeps you from losing it and going postal in your community.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5267 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
No, it's just another deflection of your claim that water (100% water) was turned into wine. That would be practicing magic. You are on the right forum though,'dumbest thing posted by a Godbot'.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5268 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
And you give wine to 14 year olds because you are nasty.
Again, please provide evidence for your accusations. Surely there are legal documents you can post to prove these allegations.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5269 Jul 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your creationsit mental illness has warped your mind beyond repair.
Yep. That's what happens when the dissonance gets so loud in their head that they can't admit seeing the light of reason because they wish to continue believing in things that cannot be true.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5270 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
In your eyes, this is how you view theists. In our eyes this is how we view atheists.
Incorrect again. It is only how people of all walks of life and every belief system think of extremists like you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5271 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter. It has its purpose.
It certainly does. It proves that wine is not made of 100% water so that your original claim cannot possibly be true.

After Dionysus/Bacchus changed water to wine, it seemed to be a fad. Dionysus was also the conception of a mortal mother and a deity father, who took Dionysus at birth and put him into his thigh until he was fully grown to manhood before giving birth to him again. Sheesh, that beats just the virgin birth story all to pieces, doesn't it?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5272 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin Jr at it again. I didn't say you represented atheists and I didn't say I represented theists, I said this is what we think of you. Also, your plan is a cult because you want theists to disappear at any cost. Now get off your moms computer.
You do not speak for all theists, so stop acting as if you do. Not all theists see people who believe differently than they do as atheists as you seem to do.

This post, like the others you make here, only seems to be a projection of your feelings of inadequacy and ignorance.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5273 Jul 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Vigorous writing is concise. A sentence should contain no unnecessary words, a paragraph no unnecessary sentences, for the same reason that a drawing should have no unnecessary lines and a machine no unnecessary parts.
This requires not that the writer make all his sentences short, or that he avoid all detail and treat his subjects only in outline, but that every mistake will tell.
In the attempted sentence "Your opinions about reality might matter after you've successfully proved the god you are choosing to lie to us about today." there may be room for improvement.
More intellectual theft by someone who can't join the conversation at hand. This is part of Strunk's work and can be found at several sites, most likely http://www.bartleby.com/141/strunk5.html

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5274 Jul 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the gimp who's made over 80,000 posts on this site alone.
More Jesus talk, right?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5275 Jul 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't wish anything on anyone you stupid gimpwad. Learn to read, moron.
Another dumb post on a thread entitled 'The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot' and showing the competition for top prize between the dumb posts by Godbots.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5276 Jul 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Ah that civil discussion you are always crying about there being a lack of on here.
<quoted text>
But she's on the right thread. There is no need to go any further than these pages to fulfill the title of it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5277 Jul 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
So why is it you keep coming back to the atheist forum again?
<quoted text>
Because the theists dislike her even more than the atheists do.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5278 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
And your wife drinks more than that when we get her drunk.
More attacks on someone's family because you can't have a civil discussion and prove your own posts.

Just what Jesus would do, right?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5279 Jul 4, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal, this idiot talks about trannies, she-males, lies about them, and tells others he has a long shlong. Now, what does that show? Is that nasty? Does this show hate and deception?
Jealous much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 min Eagle 12 28,570
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 17 min yehoshooah adam 3,516
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Subduction Zone 67,030
is it ever right to hate Christians as a group? 12 hr superwilly 21
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 12 hr superwilly 462
News Unholy? Atheists should embrace the science of ... Apr 20 Eagle 12 9
Where have all the Atheists gone? Apr 18 Eagle 12 13
More from around the web