“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5215 Jun 30, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> So now you're a doctor? Nope, you just google.
Like I said, there but for the grace of God, go you. Be careful what you wish on others. It will come back to bite you when you least expect it.
But you have no compassion. You're just a Jackass for Jesus.
'I never knew you.' Remember those words. It won't be the last time you hear them if you believe your Bible. You know...that book you've never read.
I didn't wish anything on anyone you stupid gimpwad. Learn to read, moron.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#5216 Jun 30, 2013
Ah that civil discussion you are always crying about there being a lack of on here.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't wish anything on anyone you stupid gimpwad. Learn to read, moron.

Location hidden

#5217 Jun 30, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, NOTWF. Now you show yourself once again. Did all the police hide the rape from your parents and did your brother cover for you instead of reporting the rapes and abuse?
You're a real piece of work. You surface just often enough on hundreds of threads to allow yourself to be found out.
Now that's really not smart.
I have no family you crazy bytch, but please do carry on with your fantasies about my life so everybody here can see you for the lunatic you are.

"Hundreds of threads?" Wow, you exaggerate like a 2 year old.

Location hidden

#5218 Jun 30, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You really are one of the most willfully ignorant people on Topix.
No proof of doctors being bigots so you pull your patented, gimpwad grandma personal attack. No big surprise there.

Location hidden

#5219 Jun 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Ah that civil discussion you are always crying about there being a lack of on here.
<quoted text>
I was merely trying to give KK some tips on how he might get a little bit of relief from his spasms but he seems determined to be hateful like you and your fellow spambots. I'll remember not to give a shit in the future, creep.

Location hidden

#5220 Jun 30, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> The way he/she is going, karma will catch up soon. Then he can experience what those for whom he has no compassion experience.
There is no such thing as karma.

Location hidden

#5221 Jun 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot refrain from making up things to add into other posts, then you should at least consider a new hobby to consume your time, like learning.
We don't have any proof that your claims are any more or less made up than anyone elses, ass.

Location hidden

#5222 Jun 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in those comments are made up. Those are all facts.
He's nuts like that.

Location hidden

#5223 Jun 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I covered that when I said the only thing life threatening is not having anything done. Read the whole post of others sometimes and you would save a lot of time you waste on posting to something that has already been covered.
Yep, the docs want them to come out and any patient who would rather keep a diseased gall bladder is someone who's looking to die young of complications. No doctor wants to be the one operating on a loon who held onto their gallbladder way too long. They are protecting themselves by giving a difficult patient the boot.

Location hidden

#5224 Jun 30, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Kidney stones are a walk in the park?? What a effin joke. It is easy to take out your gallbladder to cure gallstones. How do you see that a walk in the park compared to kidney stones(which the kidney is a vital organ)? My neighbor is in the hospital either getting blasted with sound waves to try to break them up or cut open to have the kidney stones removed at least 3 times per year for the last 8 years. But yeah that is just a walk in the park to gallstones that can be removed or the gallbladder can easily be removed!!! You are a joke!!!!!!!!
Gallstone removal aka cholelithotomy - "Note the gallbladder is not a vital organ".
http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/Fi-La/Gall...
Gallbladder removal aka Cholecystectomy - "Note the gallbladder is not a vital organ".
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cholecystect...
Now Kitty I will tell you I am sorry you are having gallstones but they are just a easy to fix/take out as a tooth is.
It's clear that he thinks he knows better than everybody else and is smarter than the docs who have seen him. I suspect he's been an awkward patient and been dumped by more than one medical professional.

http://www.poweryourpractice.com/practice-man...

Like you said, a gall bladder is not essential to life but keeping a sick one can kill you.

All but one of my girl cousins have had theirs taken out and they were so glad they did it afterwards. It was so quick and left a tiny little scar that can barely be seen.

Location hidden

#5225 Jun 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Me. You are doing even now...
You have made far more posts to ME than I've ever made to YOU. That makes you the stalker.

Location hidden

#5226 Jun 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't. You hate everyone who is not on your "side" at any point.
Lil Ticked and I have many differences and I admire him just the way he is. I'm not saying I know he hasn't grown disappointed in my "differences", I can't speak for him. Whether a person is a believer in the inexplicable or not has nothing to do with why I like them. Everybody has different experiences and, unlike you, Lil T knows better than to take everything on Topix as seriously as you do. Lil T doesn't post obsessively like it's a matter of life and death.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5227 Jul 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have no family you crazy bytch, but please do carry on with your fantasies about my life so everybody here can see you for the lunatic you are.
"Hundreds of threads?" Wow, you exaggerate like a 2 year old.
Coming from the mental ill creationist whiner who lies about god and has no proof.

Location hidden

#5228 Jul 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Lil Ticked and I have many differences and I admire him just the way he is. I'm not saying I know he hasn't grown disappointed in my "differences", I can't speak for him. Whether a person is a believer in the inexplicable or not has nothing to do with why I like them. Everybody has different experiences and, unlike you, Lil T knows better than to take everything on Topix as seriously as you do. Lil T doesn't post obsessively like it's a matter of life and death.
The god your lying about wasn't powerful enough to convert atheists, which is why you cult robots have to spam the atheism forum.

To make up for your imaginary god's inability to convince anyone he is real.

Location hidden

#5229 Jul 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have any proof that your claims are any more or less made up than anyone elses, ass.
Coming from e creationist who has no proof of god.

Nano wiill try to change the subject away from providing proof of god, because her cult is dishonest like that.

I'm glad atheists have higher morals

United States

#5230 Jul 1, 2013
Looks like I touched a nerve eh hypocrite? Your lame excuse could be given by anyone who is rude to anyone.

So since we can clearly are you are not this so called ultra civilized poster you now how no ground to complain about others.

And save your PMs, I am a married man so no you may not have my number.

:flush:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I was merely trying to give KK some tips on how he might get a little bit of relief from his spasms but he seems determined to be hateful like you and your fellow spambots. I'll remember not to give a shit in the future, creep.

United States

#5231 Jul 1, 2013
So why is it you keep coming back to the atheist forum again?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Lil Ticked and I have many differences and I admire him just the way he is. I'm not saying I know he hasn't grown disappointed in my "differences", I can't speak for him. Whether a person is a believer in the inexplicable or not has nothing to do with why I like them. Everybody has different experiences and, unlike you, Lil T knows better than to take everything on Topix as seriously as you do. Lil T doesn't post obsessively like it's a matter of life and death.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5232 Jul 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have any proof that your claims are any more or less made up than anyone elses, ass.
I fail to see what this has to do with the price of rice in China, however, thanks for admitting that you are probably lying about most of your assertions.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5233 Jul 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I was merely trying to give KK some tips on how he might get a little bit of relief from his spasms but he seems determined to be hateful like you and your fellow spambots. I'll remember not to give a shit in the future, creep.
This post merely demonstrates that you are willing to make up things to justify your own hatred of other people. Funny, that.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5234 Jul 1, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as karma.
Same thing for your god, spirit, ghost, or even you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confessions of a black atheist 4 min Samoan Irish 427
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Uncle Sam 238,236
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 15 min Freebird USA 9,347
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 3 hr ChristineM 6,111
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr ChristineM 2,066
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 4 hr EdmondWA 14,613
News The Consequences of Atheism 9 hr JesusWasNOTaJew -... 1,321
More from around the web