Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#5196 Jun 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... yes it was.
His level of cluelessness only happens once in a great while.
Even among the terminally-stupid and nearly brain-dead crowd? He stands out as one of the stupidest.
And that is saying a great deal, too...
It amazes me it has enough brain cells to keep breathing.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5197 Jun 29, 2013
Lol! This is really getting to be funny. I love how the ones that are suppose to ignore me pay so much attention to me.

Location hidden

#5198 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>You are not my type, you are not bright enough and you have too much hate.
Your type will be waiting for you.

Location hidden

#5199 Jun 29, 2013

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5200 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me it has enough brain cells to keep breathing.
Indeed.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5201 Jun 30, 2013
This is the best thread ever!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#5202 Jun 30, 2013
That's because his Dad drinks wine made from antifreeze!

Hahahahahahaha!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He really said that. When I was skimming the threads, and skipping over his shyt as usual, I saw that phrase-- and it caught my eye.

Wait....he said.... WHAT? Wine is only 5-10... WATER?

Oh, my that is funny shyt!

Location hidden

#5203 Jun 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>That's because his Dad drinks wine made from antifreeze!

Hahahahahahaha!
And you give wine to 14 year olds because you are nasty.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5204 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
And you give wine to 14 year olds because you are nasty.
Your creationsit mental illness has warped your mind beyond repair.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5205 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
Not really, it is actually quite boring on account of it being such a simplistic topic.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5206 Jun 30, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
Atheists are people who hate Christians and won't tolerant anyone who disagrees with them. It has become its own cult. "Join us or we hate you".
Are they just trying to be stupid?

Location hidden

#5207 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Your creationsit mental illness has warped your mind beyond repair.
In your eyes, this is how you view theists. In our eyes this is how we view atheists.

Location hidden

#5208 Jun 30, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, it is actually quite boring on account of it being such a simplistic topic.
It doesn't matter. It has its purpose.

Location hidden

#5209 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
In your eyes, this is how you view theists. In our eyes this is how we view atheists.
You don't represent theists and I don't represent atheists.

I represent myself. And you represent and ignorant piece of sh*t with no morals who doesn't even understand what atheism is.

You believe that humans rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that fossils aren't real.

You're not really "a person" as such, merely an infected waste of human tissue, infected with a virus that plays to your arrogant and uneducated ego.

The real Educated What died long ago, now its just a cult automaton, literally singing from the hymn sheet of despair that is your cult's hateful failed 2005 manifesto.
LCN Llin

United States

#5210 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't represent theists and I don't represent atheists.
I represent myself. And you represent and ignorant piece of sh*t with no morals who doesn't even understand what atheism is.
You believe that humans rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that fossils aren't real.
You're not really "a person" as such, merely an infected waste of human tissue, infected with a virus that plays to your arrogant and uneducated ego.
The real Educated What died long ago, now its just a cult automaton, literally singing from the hymn sheet of despair that is your cult's hateful failed 2005 manifesto.
A cliché is an expression that was probably, once upon a time, an original and brilliant way of saying something.

Imagine being the first person to say something as clever as "ignorant piece of sh*t " or "ignorant piece of sh*t ."

Sadly, though, such expressions eventually lose their luster and become trite and even annoying.

Location hidden

#5211 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You don't represent theists and I don't represent atheists.

Stalin Jr at it again. I didn't say you represented atheists and I didn't say I represented theists, I said this is what we think of you. Also, your plan is a cult because you want theists to disappear at any cost. Now get off your moms computer.

Location hidden

#5212 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin Jr at it again. I didn't say you represented atheists and I didn't say I represented theists, I said this is what we think of you. Also, your plan is a cult because you want theists to disappear at any cost. Now get off your moms computer.
Your opinions about reality might matter after you've successfully proved the god you are choosing to lie to us about today.

Wen your creationist cult wants to be honest, we are all ears.
LCN Llin

United States

#5213 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions about reality might matter after you've successfully proved the god you are choosing to lie to us about today.
Wen your creationist cult wants to be honest, we are all ears.
Vigorous writing is concise. A sentence should contain no unnecessary words, a paragraph no unnecessary sentences, for the same reason that a drawing should have no unnecessary lines and a machine no unnecessary parts.

This requires not that the writer make all his sentences short, or that he avoid all detail and treat his subjects only in outline, but that every mistake will tell.

In the attempted sentence "Your opinions about reality might matter after you've successfully proved the god you are choosing to lie to us about today." there may be room for improvement.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5214 Jun 30, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Well, if they can't make stuff up about you, they have to make stuff up about themselves.
There isn't a person alive who could spend so much time on the internet and have any sort of business at all, much less a successful one.
Says the gimp who's made over 80,000 posts on this site alone.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5215 Jun 30, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> So now you're a doctor? Nope, you just google.
Like I said, there but for the grace of God, go you. Be careful what you wish on others. It will come back to bite you when you least expect it.
But you have no compassion. You're just a Jackass for Jesus.
'I never knew you.' Remember those words. It won't be the last time you hear them if you believe your Bible. You know...that book you've never read.
I didn't wish anything on anyone you stupid gimpwad. Learn to read, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 1 hr Frindly 3,177
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Frindly 83,809
High School Atheism 11 hr Eagle 12 - 35
what science will NEVER be able to prove Sun Reason Personified 60
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Dec 9 ChristineM 3,995
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Dec 8 Frindly 1,190
Where have all the Atheists gone? (Apr '17) Dec 7 Eagle 12 - 128
More from around the web