“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5174 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. Theist does not equal fundie. Don't you get tired of being so uneducated and willfully ignorant?
Again you attack the educational barrier because you feel the need to express how educated you think you are. Again let me explain, I'm here for shits and giggles, nothing else. I know what I have accomplished and how much work it took to get there. But I don't need to explain that to you. Lol! You need attention because you have no one. Lol! Maybe it's your ignorance and the stances you take. May e it's how you credit yourself on your discoveries of the cosmos. I don't know and I don't care but you have not put one shred of evidence where I preached to you, tried to convert you, etc... If you can't prove this, you Grandpa are a liar.

Location hidden

#5175 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Then your claim of it being part water doesn't make it wine, does it? Good googling, though.

And another impotent post where you have to attack the person rather than the subject. What a Jackass for Jesus you are.
How well do you know this person? Maybe, just maybe I might know something you don't. Let me correct what you tend to misinterpret what is being said. I said there is water in wine which there is amongst other things. Now prove that I said just water and nothing else. If you can't m, this makes you a liar. Also, where is your rebuttal about Lacey's Satanist being atheists. Come on old man, get that pacemaker working so you can get oxygen in your head.

Location hidden

#5176 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if they can't make stuff up about you, they have to make stuff up about themselves.

There isn't a person alive who could spend so much time on the internet and have any sort of business at all, much less a successful one.
Can you prove this?

Location hidden

#5177 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>How well do you know this person? Maybe, just maybe I might know something you don't. Let me correct what you tend to misinterpret what is being said. I said there is water in wine which there is amongst other things. Now prove that I said just water and nothing else. If you can't m, this makes you a liar. Also, where is your rebuttal about Lacey's Satanist being atheists. Come on old man, get that pacemaker working so you can get oxygen in your head.
Lacey's is suppose to be Lavey's

Location hidden

#5178 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if they can't make stuff up about you, they have to make stuff up about themselves.

There isn't a person alive who could spend so much time on the internet and have any sort of business at all, much less a successful one.
I see what you are doing, you are trying to make friends with atheists so you can feel that you belong somewhere or to someone. Lol! Don't you have friends in the old folks home?

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#5179 Jun 29, 2013
Oh sht that dumbfuk really said wine is only 5%- 10% water?

Lmfao!

Sheesh what a retard! He must be like 14 or something.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Did you catch EW's ignorant claim that "wine is 5%-10% H2O"?

It was... HILARIOUS!

I've had Everclear that didn't contain that much pure alcohol..!

<laughing my azz off at his abject ignorance>

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5180 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you catch EW's ignorant claim that "wine is 5%-10% H2O"?
It was... HILARIOUS!
I've had Everclear that didn't contain that much pure alcohol..!
<laughing my azz off at his abject ignorance>
Epic.

Location hidden

#5181 Jun 29, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sht that dumbfuk really said wine is only 5%- 10% water?

Lmfao!

Notice his magic number 14. That is the ages of the woman he now calls his wife when he first bought her.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5182 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you attack the educational barrier because you feel the need to express how educated you think you are. Again let me explain, I'm here for shits and giggles, nothing else. I know what I have accomplished and how much work it took to get there. But I don't need to explain that to you. Lol! You need attention because you have no one. Lol! Maybe it's your ignorance and the stances you take. May e it's how you credit yourself on your discoveries of the cosmos. I don't know and I don't care but you have not put one shred of evidence where I preached to you, tried to convert you, etc... If you can't prove this, you Grandpa are a liar.
Like I said, the only educational barrier is your laziness and desire to remain willfully ignorant.

Your use of that term is an excuse and nothing more.

Please prove that I 'have no one'. Please prove that I'm a Grandpa. Please prove where I have ever spoken of 'discovery of the cosmos'.

That should keep your simple mind busy for a while.

Location hidden

#5183 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, the only educational barrier is your laziness and desire to remain willfully ignorant.

Your use of that term is an excuse and nothing more.

Please prove that I 'have no one'. Please prove that I'm a Grandpa. Please prove where I have ever spoken of 'discovery of the cosmos'.

That should keep your simple mind busy for a while.
Not at all, but I noticed your mind deceives you at times. Again you don't grasp the true meaning of educational barrier and that's ok. But you are to dang hard headed like every other atheist to admit it. You still haven't challenged me on the Lavey's Satanist so just like Givethemliberty says, I accept you giving up on that argument. As far as grandpa, you admitted awhile back that you were old. As far as ignorance, that's only a lay opinion on your part. So I await you proving the evidence that I preached at you, and that I tried to convert you. I really don't care if you're atheist, cosmos worshipper, etc... Good luck old man.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5184 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
There is 5 to 10% of H2O in wine. Prove otherwise.
O.k...The point that is being made here is that water cannot be turned into wine. That is fact.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5185 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Yes. But the funny thing was also that EW doesn't seem to know that it takes something besides water to make wine. Can't answer a question so makes fraudulent claims and deflects from every question. Typically fundie tactics.
Oh, I know-- he is so utterly clueless, it's a wonder he even manages to remember to breathe from moment to moment...

... too funny!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5186 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Then your claim of it being part water doesn't make it wine, does it? Good googling, though.
And another impotent post where you have to attack the person rather than the subject. What a Jackass for Jesus you are.
Oh, I am **sooo** going to steal that: Jackass for Jesus.

Good turn of phrase!

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5187 Jun 29, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Oh sht that dumbfuk really said wine is only 5%- 10% water?
Lmfao!
<quoted text>
He really said that. When I was skimming the threads, and skipping over his shyt as usual, I saw that phrase-- and it caught my eye.

Wait....he said.... WHAT? Wine is only 5-10... WATER?

Oh, my that is funny shyt!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5188 Jun 29, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
O.k...The point that is being made here is that water cannot be turned into wine. That is fact.
Yep. He's an idiot, bar-none.

Location hidden

#5189 Jun 29, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>O.k...The point that is being made here is that water cannot be turned into wine. That is fact.
Good point. But the only Thing I said was,there is water in wine.

Location hidden

#5190 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, I am **sooo** going to steal that: Jackass for Jesus.

Good turn of phrase!

:D
Just like you stole the innocence of your ex wife's kids.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#5191 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
He really said that. When I was skimming the threads, and skipping over his shyt as usual, I saw that phrase-- and it caught my eye.
Wait....he said.... WHAT? Wine is only 5-10... WATER?
Oh, my that is funny shyt!
And it was a direct post.

Location hidden

#5193 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>And it was a direct post.
I figured out how to get you behind bars. Give it 48 hours.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5194 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
And it was a direct post.
Yes... yes it was.

His level of cluelessness only happens once in a great while.

Even among the terminally-stupid and nearly brain-dead crowd? He stands out as one of the stupidest.

And that is saying a great deal, too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Richardfs 232,899
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Richardfs 2,274
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr polymath257 23,199
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 14 hr Yiago 148
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 19 hr _Bad Company 141
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 20 hr thetruth 34
God' existence 20 hr thetruth 67
More from around the web