The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5154 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism = Lavey's Satanism
You really are stupid, aren't you? If someone doesn't believe in one of your Gods, why would they believe in another and worship it? You worship your God Satan well. You certainly do not worship Jesus with the crap you write. You slap him in the face every time you type a post.

But I'm good with that. It gives everyone reason to leave your religion alone.

Have you ruined anyone else's business lately? Run it into the ground? Let a mother lay on the floor while you type your posts? Have another affair with a married man? Or woman?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5155 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Too willfully ignorant to have a real conversation, so you stoop to the lowest levels. Just what Jesus would have done. Right?

Thank you again for showing us what fundamentalist, terroristic religion does to a person.
Defending them on this? Typical pedophile.

Location hidden

#5156 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again. The only educational barrier is the willful ignorance you exhibit. You're mad that you don't have an education.

There is no reason anyone in this country cannot have an education if they are willing to look for grants/loans, and then work while you're getting an education.

My DIL went to school at night while working a full time job and got her masters. It took her 10 years to do that. You don't have the desire to do that. You're too lazy and blame it on an 'educational barrier'. Like I said, the only educational barrier for you is the fact that you want to use that as an excuse for your laziness and ignorance.
Your projecting Dork. You don't have the slightest clue in what I have done and how successful my business has been. My taxes are probably the reason why you are still alive. You don't have the slightest comprehension what Educational Barrier means and I laugh at it. You are nothing but a joke to me and I don't mean it in a bad way, but it's hilarious how much effort you put to find all my posts to comment. Keep going though, it's amusing.

Location hidden

#5157 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You really are stupid, aren't you? If someone doesn't believe in one of your Gods, why would they believe in another and worship it? You worship your God Satan well. You certainly do not worship Jesus with the crap you write. You slap him in the face every time you type a post.

But I'm good with that. It gives everyone reason to leave your religion alone.

Have you ruined anyone else's business lately? Run it into the ground? Let a mother lay on the floor while you type your posts? Have another affair with a married man? Or woman?
How about you do some research and see what Lavey's Satanist stand for before you comment. Here, now read if you dare:

http://altreligion.about.com/od/alternativere...

As far as affairs, not needed, I'm not Bob.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5158 Jun 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Wow.
A whole slew of dumbest GODBOT posts already inhabiting the dumbest posts thread.
How ... convenient.
I think it's great that they come here and make their dumbest GODBOT posts. It saves us from having to get posts from other threads to post here.

It's hilarious.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5159 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Writing is a process, not a singular event. It is rarely an automatic occurrence, and requires diligence, creativity, and practice. If you feel lost in the process of research, take a look at strategies for critical reading and note taking. If you are stuck.....
Writers often think of paragraphs as units of length, but the paragraph measures something more abstract than inches of paper: it measures ideas. Each paragraph in anpost acts as a concrete unit of the central argument. Every paragraph advances a new claim, building on the claims that have come before, until the writer conclusively establishes the position of the entire paper.
The above advice was stolen from http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/504.htm

Notice the '....' at the end of 'If you are stuck'. That's because he had to stop and look at another part of the article.

Thanks for showing us that theft is one of the rules you break and that you slap God every time you steal from someone else and don't give them credit for their writing. It's the fundie way.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5160 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
After you're brave enough to prove your god, your passive aggressive creationist babblings might not be marked as spam.
He didn't write it. He stole it. Who would have thought a fundie would steal someone else's article?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5161 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's great that they come here and make their dumbest GODBOT posts. It saves us from having to get posts from other threads to post here.
It's hilarious.
Did you catch EW's ignorant claim that "wine is 5%-10% H2O"?

It was... HILARIOUS!

I've had Everclear that didn't contain that much pure alcohol..!

<laughing my azz off at his abject ignorance>

Location hidden

#5162 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's great that they come here and make their dumbest GODBOT posts. It saves us from having to get posts from other threads to post here.

It's hilarious.
The feeling is mutual. We think you're funny.

Location hidden

#5163 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>The above advice was stolen from http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/504.htm

Notice the '....' at the end of 'If you are stuck'. That's because he had to stop and look at another part of the article.

Thanks for showing us that theft is one of the rules you break and that you slap God every time you steal from someone else and don't give them credit for their writing. It's the fundie way.
If you are not an atheist yet you have a type of faith, that makes you a theist which makes you a fundie.

Location hidden

#5164 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>Did you catch EW's ignorant claim that "wine is 5%-10% H2O"?

It was... HILARIOUS!

Isn't wine the drink you used to seduce little children? Tell us the truth, that's the real reason why you were in jail and why your wife left you.

Oh, I believe that this is what wine is made out of:
Grapes, sugar, water, alcohol, sulfites, and tannins.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5165 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your projecting Dork. You don't have the slightest clue in what I have done and how successful my business has been. My taxes are probably the reason why you are still alive. You don't have the slightest comprehension what Educational Barrier means and I laugh at it. You are nothing but a joke to me and I don't mean it in a bad way, but it's hilarious how much effort you put to find all my posts to comment. Keep going though, it's amusing.
Creationist ego meltdown.

Location hidden

#5166 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you do some research and see what Lavey's Satanist stand for before you comment. Here, now read if you dare:
http://altreligion.about.com/od/alternativere...
As far as affairs, not needed, I'm not Bob.
Still clutching to his lavey bullsh*t! What a poor defeated creationist troll who f*cks off every two weeks and returns for a battering..

Location hidden

#5167 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not an atheist yet you have a type of faith, that makes you a theist which makes you a fundie.
Poor educated tw*t trying to redefine atheism again!!!

Location hidden

#5168 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't wine the drink you used to seduce little children? Tell us the truth, that's the real reason why you were in jail and why your wife left you.
Keep a lookout for a knock at the door, ip logged.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5169 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you catch EW's ignorant claim that "wine is 5%-10% H2O"?
It was... HILARIOUS!
Yes. But the funny thing was also that EW doesn't seem to know that it takes something besides water to make wine. Can't answer a question so makes fraudulent claims and deflects from every question. Typically fundie tactics.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5170 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Theist does not equal fundie. Don't you get tired of being so uneducated and willfully ignorant?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5171 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your claim of it being part water doesn't make it wine, does it? Good googling, though.

And another impotent post where you have to attack the person rather than the subject. What a Jackass for Jesus you are.

Location hidden

#5172 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Keep a lookout for a knock at the door, ip logged.
I can't wait!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5173 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist ego meltdown.
Well, if they can't make stuff up about you, they have to make stuff up about themselves.

There isn't a person alive who could spend so much time on the internet and have any sort of business at all, much less a successful one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 28 min NightSerf 4,260
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr onetwoxyz 11,182
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 254,915
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 3 hr Uncle Sam 360
News Speaking for God 4 hr Jaimie 551
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 5 hr Patrick 9,565
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 hr Chimney1 29,450
More from around the web