The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5134 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying there is absolutely no water in wine? Not at all? I wouldn't fix you a drink, you are not worthy.
No one indicated any such thing. You are challenged to prove your statement, and this is what you do. You make stuff up just so you don't have to answer.

That's okay. Everyone who comes here can see that you have no answers and make stuff up. That's a good thing. Please continue.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5135 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you better research this one.
You're the one who said water (100% water) can be made into wine with nothing else. Just because water has 5% water in it doesn't prove your statement. You know this, so you just keep making a fool of yourself by making statements like this. Maybe you should do some research and see the many ways you can make wine. It takes something other than water, which you know but will not admit.

I'm still amused by your antics. I think it's ebbing, however.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5136 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy is getting to you huh?
This is standard fare for those who haven't the intelligence to converse. Bring someone's mother into the conversation as an attempted insult. That just makes you not only ignorant but a Jackass for Jesus of the worst sort.

Keep it up. It's ugly and totally against anything Jesus ever said or did. You are not a follower of his. You are a follower of your God Satan. Since you believe in Satan as a real God (one so powerful that he can steal souls from the other God of the Bible), and you follow his temptations to be as far from Jesus' teachings as possible, we are happy to watch.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5137 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom and your dad.
http://youtu.be/BAmdwLq__uM
After this, you were born.
Just what Jesus would have posted, right?

Thank you for showing everyone what religion has done to you. Your God Satan must be peeing his pants with gratitude toward you about now.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5138 Jun 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I covered that when I said the only thing life threatening is not having anything done. Read the whole post of others sometimes and you would save a lot of time you waste on posting to something that has already been covered.
When delayed due to misdiagnosis, it's the same as not having anything done to correct it, you moron, which is what happened to me because the doctors had stereotyped it as a "fat person's" ailment. How many times, and how many ways, must everything be explained to you before you comprehend the full gravity of any situation or fact? Sheesh, you prove to be more of an idiot each day.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5139 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>People like that have allowed others to delude them all their lives. They won't believe you. And more than that, they don't really care if you get well.
You're right. People like you scare the poopy out of them. You use your brain. They'd much rather you just die off.
Thank you, I see you use your brain as well, I guess it is true that it takes one to know one. I may need to get a portion of my colon removed in the near future, which sucks, if the muscle spasms are a sign of what they fear it is, all because of idiots who didn't want to use their brains, so I have a particular distaste for those kind of people. It is the people who refuse to give up the childish superstitions that are killing people today.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5140 Jun 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You state in your comment you are not working. So how do you live and pay your bills? From leprechaun gold? LMAO
Removing the gallbladder is a simple out patient laparoscopic surgery. So I fail to see a long term problem that would keep anyone from working.
That works very well for those who have insurance or medicare.

You fail to see a great many things. I think you're projecting your own life onto someone else. It's not unusual to see fundies do that.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5141 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote mining again, how expected. Freelance is the same as "not working," technically it's not a career, and doesn't even count as a job. It's much the same as those people who do "odd jobs." Try again, you still have not gotten one correct.
He/she is just projecting their own life onto you.

There is no compassion in people like that. They don't understand freelance or odd jobs because he/she is not working but living off the system and is ashamed that he/she is not smart enough to get a job and too lazy to work one if they got it.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5142 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>No one indicated any such thing. You are challenged to prove your statement, and this is what you do. You make stuff up just so you don't have to answer.

That's okay. Everyone who comes here can see that you have no answers and make stuff up. That's a good thing. Please continue.
Prove I said otherwise.

Location hidden

#5143 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who said water (100% water) can be made into wine with nothing else. Just because water has 5% water in it doesn't prove your statement. You know this, so you just keep making a fool of yourself by making statements like this. Maybe you should do some research and see the many ways you can make wine. It takes something other than water, which you know but will not admit.

Show me where I said that?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5144 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Great come back, what are you five?
Mentally...yes, he/she is.

Location hidden

#5145 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who said water (100% water) can be made into wine with nothing else. Just because water has 5% water in it doesn't prove your statement. You know this, so you just keep making a fool of yourself by making statements like this. Maybe you should do some research and see the many ways you can make wine. It takes something other than water, which you know but will not admit.

There is 5 to 10% of H2O in wine. Prove otherwise.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5146 Jun 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you like to blame others for your refusal to work? Not surprising.
You can make yourself healthy by eating right...
http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/unde...
...as I'm sure your doctors have suggested and yet you continue to stuff your face with crap.
Here's a hint to help stop making stones: Eat a dill pickle everyday, not a sweet one, a dill. That, or drink an 8 oz. glass of water with 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar added to it ( not white vinegar, it doesn't work). And avoid coffee because it causes the spasms in the gallbladder to be worse, more spasms = more pain.
The only "bigotry" you will see from a doctor concerning gallstones is about a stubborn patient who refuses to change his/her diet. Today's doctors will "fire" a patient who doesn't follow their instructions. I suspect more than one doctor or hospital has tried to dump you. Gallstones are an avoidable condition, dimwit.
So now you're a doctor? Nope, you just google.

Like I said, there but for the grace of God, go you. Be careful what you wish on others. It will come back to bite you when you least expect it.

But you have no compassion. You're just a Jackass for Jesus.

'I never knew you.' Remember those words. It won't be the last time you hear them if you believe your Bible. You know...that book you've never read.

Location hidden

#5147 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>This is standard fare for those who haven't the intelligence to converse. Bring someone's mother into the conversation as an attempted insult. That just makes you not only ignorant but a Jackass for Jesus of the worst sort.

Keep it up. It's ugly and totally against anything Jesus ever said or did. You are not a follower of his. You are a follower of your God Satan. Since you believe in Satan as a real God (one so powerful that he can steal souls from the other God of the Bible), and you follow his temptations to be as far from Jesus' teachings as possible, we are happy to watch.
Your belief system does not include Jesus so your argument is null and void.

Location hidden

#5148 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Just what Jesus would have posted, right?

Thank you for showing everyone what religion has done to you. Your God Satan must be peeing his pants with gratitude toward you about now.
Will being that Lavey's Satanist are atheists, it's fits your agenda perfectly. I understand now, you are waiting to be recruited in the cult of atheism. You need to admit that you are headed that way. So, I'm still waiting for you to post where I have preached, try to convert anyone here. Keep hunting Grumpy Old Man.

Location hidden

#5149 Jun 29, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That works very well for those who have insurance or medicare.

You fail to see a great many things. I think you're projecting your own life onto someone else. It's not unusual to see fundies do that.
This comes from a man who has a perfect life. BwahahahHaha! Why don't you write a book and tell us about your life, we can title it "BS". Lol

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5150 Jun 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't keep a person from having a job unless they want it to.
Maybe you'll get gallstones, lose your insurance/medicaid coverage and see whether or not it incapacitates you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5151 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the two an five year olds are the ones you checkout pervert. Find someone your age Chester.
Too willfully ignorant to have a real conversation, so you stoop to the lowest levels. Just what Jesus would have done. Right?

Thank you again for showing us what fundamentalist, terroristic religion does to a person.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5152 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gee, the "d" didn't come out. You can't say much and the only defense is the typical educational barrier. But it's proving something about you, your morals suck. BwahahahHaha! Next!
Here we go again. The only educational barrier is the willful ignorance you exhibit. You're mad that you don't have an education.

There is no reason anyone in this country cannot have an education if they are willing to look for grants/loans, and then work while you're getting an education.

My DIL went to school at night while working a full time job and got her masters. It took her 10 years to do that. You don't have the desire to do that. You're too lazy and blame it on an 'educational barrier'. Like I said, the only educational barrier for you is the fact that you want to use that as an excuse for your laziness and ignorance.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#5153 Jun 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've gone through childbirth, had more than one episode of kidney stones that sent me to the ER and I've been assaulted several times by my first husband, kidnapped, smacked and raped more than once by others...
Gee, I guess that doesn't qualify as pain in the atheist zealot handbook though, does it?
FU, troll.
Ah, NOTWF. Now you show yourself once again. Did all the police hide the rape from your parents and did your brother cover for you instead of reporting the rapes and abuse?

You're a real piece of work. You surface just often enough on hundreds of threads to allow yourself to be found out.

Now that's really not smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 38 min lozzza 6,222
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Aura Mytha 243,503
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 hr Eagle 12 9,496
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 13 hr TC_Tia 14,656
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 13 hr MikeF 19,806
News Atheism must be about more than just not believ... Jul 4 Amused 2
Should atheists have the burden of proof? Jul 4 thetruth 38
More from around the web