Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying seems to be the norm for creationists.
You cannot attack atheists, so you try to attack their character instead.
Like the cowardly liar with no proof of god that you are.
Stacks of notes, books, and course materials in front of a blank computer screen may cause a moment of posters's block as you go to organize your thoughts, but there is no need to panic. Instead, organizing your posts will give you a sense of control and allow you to better integrate your ideas as you start to write.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a f*ck about your redefinitions.
Your cult is a joke.
Tell us all how you turn water into wine again? reminds us all about how uneducated you are when it comes to basic chemistry?
Writing is a process, not an event. Taking the time to prepare for your writing will help make the writing process smooth and efficient. All of prewriting resources should be used simultaneously—you will often find yourself switching back and forth between brainstorming, critical reading, organizing, and fighting off writer’s block as you begin a new assignment.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a f*ck about your redefinitions.
Your cult is a joke.
Tell us all how you turn water into wine again? reminds us all about how uneducated you are when it comes to basic chemistry?
Outlining a post before you begin writing helps ensure your paper has a clear overall structure and forward momentum. A strong outline details each topic and subtopic in your paper, organizing these points so that they build your argument toward its conclusion. Writing from an outline can help you avoid wander post
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're brave enough to prove the god you're lying to us about, then your opinions may matter here.
Scholarly writing is also known as academic writing. It is the genre of writing used in all academic fields. Scholarly writing is not better than journalism, fiction, or poetry; it is just a different category. Because most of us are not used to scholarly writing, it can feel unfamiliar and intimidating, but it is a skill that can be learned by immersing yourself in scholarly literature.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody gives a f*ck about your redefinitions.

Your cult is a joke.

Your chemistry set does not teach you basic chemistry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Educated What is so scared of atheists and what they represent, that he simply cannot accept what they are.

He needs to repeatedly try (and fail) to connect atheism (a simple lack of belief in god) to Satanism (impossible as Satan is supposed to be a god).

Creationists like "Educted What", "Atheism is evil" & "LCN Lincoln" have problems accepting facts, and so they play this game of "lets try to redefine stuff according to OUR cult"

Classic denial of reality & sign of the mental illness of faith.
Scared? No, not exactly. Lol! You are basically nothing but entertainment.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey Nano... Seriously... Are you just being wrong in purpose for laughs or trolling purposes?

That condition regularly leaves the person bedridden, in a wheelchair and writhing in pain.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't keep a person from having a job unless they want it to.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
There is water in wine. At least 5 to 10%
That still doesn't make water wine, or wine water. You just don't get that, do you?

You can believe anything you like, but don't try to convince people that water is wine. You'll fail every time. You see, some people actually took science classes and at least have common sense.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as you show us how your spiritual meditation works.
You're the one who's claiming to follow Jesus. I don't have to show you how my meditation works. I haven't tried to convince you that I have something better or told you what I believe. When you say you follow a holy book, it's your job to show us how you do so. So far, no one has seen any evidence that you do as you say.

Changing the burden of proof doesn't help you. It just makes you look even less a follower of Jesus. You know he never treated people the way you do. So when asked to show where he did, you change the burden of proof of your own actions. I'm sorry. That never works.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that's old so don't blame us for your problems.
What does age have to do with the post to which you replied?

You think saying I'm old is an insult, don't you? It isn't. I've lived a long and happy life. If you're lucky, you'll do the same. But the way you're going, you won't be any happier when you're old than you are now. You still won't be able to answer questions about your own Bible, your own actions as opposed to what you say you follow, or anything else. Your dissonance is noted.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are nuts. U.S. doctors are not bigoted against an illness.
You really are one of the most willfully ignorant people on Topix.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking to you?
You are on a public forum. If you wish to have only private conversations, I would suggest e-mail, t-mail, snail mail, phone, text or carrier pigeon. Otherwise, anyone can answer any of your posts they wish to.

My answers to your posts only irritate you because you get to see how others see you, and that's not in a good light. If it's bothersome to you, try acting like Jesus instructed you to. There are people here who are not Christian who follow Jesus' teaching better than you do. You see that, and all you can do is act even worse instead of trying to get closer to his teachings. Why is that? Does your ego mean more than your God to you?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot. You pick and choose and turn your old hs what that idiot has made up. But you are blind and you feel like you need to belong with atheists. Just admit you are one grandpa.
Truth is Truth no mater where it comes from. Certainly no Truth has come from you.

You hate that I can agree with people on any side when they are correct. You can't agree even with your own. Left alone in a room, you would eat each other alive because you can't even agree on basic principles.

Do you think calling me grandpa is an insult, childish one? It doesn't. It just shows that you do not have the intelligence to have a conversation without childish attempts at insult.

I rather enjoy it. It shows your willful ignorance each time you post. I want all that come here to see what blind religion does to a person's mind. I want everyone who comes here to see that only the willfully ignorant and uneducated become fundies. I want them to see the ugliness in it. I want them to see the lack of thinking it takes. I want them to use you as an example of what not to be.

Again, I thank you for the lesson you are teaching everyone. This whole country is turning against the type of religious BS you spout. That by no means says people are turning away from God. They are just seeing that becoming Jackasses for Jesus is not the way to go, and are trying to rid this country of the image of the Abrahamic religions being the most idiotic and terroristic in the world.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss arse
Is this more of what you consider 'Jesus talk'? Just wondering.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That still doesn't make water wine, or wine water. You just don't get that, do you?

You can believe anything you like, but don't try to convince people that water is wine. You'll fail every time. You see, some people actually took science classes and at least have common sense.
I said there is water in the wine dumbarse. Every fruit has water in it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who's claiming to follow Jesus. I don't have to show you how my meditation works. I haven't tried to convince you that I have something better or told you what I believe. When you say you follow a holy book, it's your job to show us how you do so. So far, no one has seen any evidence that you do as you say.

Changing the burden of proof doesn't help you. It just makes you look even less a follower of Jesus. You know he never treated people the way you do. So when asked to show where he did, you change the burden of proof of your own actions. I'm sorry. That never works.
You find one post where I have tried to recruit or preach to anyone and I will admit to it. Also prove that I tried to convince you. Burden of proof can shift and you should know this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>What does age have to do with the post to which you replied?

You think saying I'm old is an insult, don't you? It isn't. I've lived a long and happy life. If you're lucky, you'll do the same. But the way you're going, you won't be any happier when you're old than you are now. You still won't be able to answer questions about your own Bible, your own actions as opposed to what you say you follow, or anything else. Your dissonance is noted.
I don't need to answer about my bible or my beliefs. I don't preach to anyone including yourself. I don't care if you lived a happy life because I am living an amazing one. This thread is nothing but entertainment for me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You are on a public forum. If you wish to have only private conversations, I would suggest e-mail, t-mail, snail mail, phone, text or carrier pigeon. Otherwise, anyone can answer any of your posts they wish to.

My answers to your posts only irritate you because you get to see how others see you, and that's not in a good light. If it's bothersome to you, try acting like Jesus instructed you to. There are people here who are not Christian who follow Jesus' teaching better than you do. You see that, and all you can do is act even worse instead of trying to get closer to his teachings. Why is that? Does your ego mean more than your God to you?
You don't irritate me. I need to be kind to the elderly. Let me ask you, why are you concerned about my beliefs and Jesus' teachings? Why do you care? I'm not telling you how to live so what makes you think I'm going to listen to you. Again, you are nothing but entertainment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is Truth no mater where it comes from. Certainly no Truth has come from you.

You hate that I can agree with people on any side when they are correct. You can't agree even with your own. Left alone in a room, you would eat each other alive because you can't even agree on basic principles.

Do you think calling me grandpa is an insult, childish one? It doesn't. It just shows that you do not have the intelligence to have a conversation without childish attempts at insult.

I rather enjoy it. It shows your willful ignorance each time you post. I want all that come here to see what blind religion does to a person's mind. I want everyone who comes here to see that only the willfully ignorant and uneducated become fundies. I want them to see the ugliness in it. I want them to see the lack of thinking it takes. I want them to use you as an example of what not to be.

Again, I thank you for the lesson you are teaching everyone. This whole country is turning against the type of religious BS you spout. That by no means says people are turning away from God. They are just seeing that becoming Jackasses for Jesus is not the way to go, and are trying to rid this country of the image of the Abrahamic religions being the most idiotic and terroristic in the world.
What do you want people to see? You are not getting rid of Christianity. Actually this country is standing up to atheists and that's a great thing. Texas did great with the Merry Christmas law and now we shall see the changes for the rest of the country. Life is great, but it looks like you're making the effort to change things and apparently nobody cares what you think.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Is this more of what you consider 'Jesus talk'? Just wondering.
Keep wondering.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Buck Crick 224,041
Our world came from nothing? 14 min Patrick 186
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr Patrick 832
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 1 hr Patrick 16
Of Interest InTheNews 1 hr Patrick 3
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 1 hr Patrick 359
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Patrick 21,382
•••
•••