The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“It is what it is”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5095 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know why you are a godbot, you can't handle a little pressure.
And we no you are a dumbassss that has no clue about any of them or the pain that goes along with them.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5096 Jun 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't know maybe here in your own words - "However, then they would be unable to use me as an excuse to raise taxes, which makes the government not want that, and since it would make me capable of working again, you don't want it either."
Oh and now after denial and lies you admit to disability. For gallstones? Are you kidding??? I know people from 22 to 72 that have had them, still worked while they had them then had the gall bladder taken out and back to work with no problem.
Again, where did I say I was not working? Let's leave out the red herrings until you demonstrate that you are not just making something up as a method of trolling.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5097 Jun 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Kitty a bile spill. Happened to my ex wife back in 2004(was my wife then) it happened a week after her surgery. We spent a week in Barnes hospital in St Louis so they could go down and re-clamped the bile duct. It is not life threating unless you don't have it fixed. Again I will tell you sorry you have that problem but it is a easy non-life threatening fix. Out patient laparoscopic surgery in and out the same day.
If you cannot refrain from making up things to add into other posts, then you should at least consider a new hobby to consume your time, like learning.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#5098 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, your clearly demonstrated paranoid delusions do qualify you for disability. Not to mention, kidney stones are nothing compared to other ailments, walk in the park.
Nest time go with Fibromyalgia. It can't be proven or disproven for they are not really sure what causes it, so there is really no cure for it. So it is a sure thing. I have seen many people pass it off.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#5099 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, where did I say I was not working? Let's leave out the red herrings until you demonstrate that you are not just making something up as a method of trolling.
Ok last time I will tell you this. You said "since it would make me capable of working again". Now that is saying you are not capable of working and I believe you were talking about a surgery that would "make me capable of working again"

And again here is the link where you say it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#5100 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot refrain from making up things to add into other posts, then you should at least consider a new hobby to consume your time, like learning.
Nothing in those comments are made up. Those are all facts.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5101 Jun 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Nest time go with Fibromyalgia. It can't be proven or disproven for they are not really sure what causes it, so there is really no cure for it. So it is a sure thing. I have seen many people pass it off.
"Next" time? What are you babbling about?

Let's see, you are asserting that one cannot get disability for gallstones, yet you also asserting that I am on disability yet that's the only medical issue you know about me. So .... one of your assertions are wrong.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5102 Jun 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok last time I will tell you this. You said "since it would make me capable of working again". Now that is saying you are not capable of working and I believe you were talking about a surgery that would "make me capable of working again"
And again here is the link where you say it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Nope, still didn't say anything about not working.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#5103 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitty read the links I posted about gallstones and gallbladder surgery. They can fix you easy and non-life threatening. You have to trust the Doctors which I can see that is your biggest fear, trusting the doctors.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5104 Jun 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitty read the links I posted about gallstones and gallbladder surgery. They can fix you easy and non-life threatening. You have to trust the Doctors which I can see that is your biggest fear, trusting the doctors.
You ignored all the possible complications, in a dishonest attempt to make your fallacious point which is premised on faulty assertions you made. Untreated gallstones are a problem, and often life threatening, you idiot.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#5105 Jun 29, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
Christianity = Love ( fish symbol with Love next to it)
Atheism = Hatred ( Darwin symbol with feet next to it)
I have these as bumper stickers on my car. It amazes me how many people give me the "thumbs up" when they pass me.
A love that condemns people to burn for not believing in i is no true love.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#5106 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignored all the possible complications, in a dishonest attempt to make your fallacious point which is premised on faulty assertions you made. Untreated gallstones are a problem, and often life threatening, you idiot.
Again I covered that when I said the only thing life threatening is not having anything done. Read the whole post of others sometimes and you would save a lot of time you waste on posting to something that has already been covered.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5107 Jun 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're brave enough to prove the god you're lying to us about, then your opinions may matter here.
LCN Llin

United States

#5108 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying seems to be the norm for creationists.
You cannot attack atheists, so you try to attack their character instead.
Like the cowardly liar with no proof of god that you are.
Stacks of notes, books, and course materials in front of a blank computer screen may cause a moment of posters's block as you go to organize your thoughts, but there is no need to panic. Instead, organizing your posts will give you a sense of control and allow you to better integrate your ideas as you start to write.
LCN Llin

United States

#5109 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a f*ck about your redefinitions.
Your cult is a joke.
Tell us all how you turn water into wine again? reminds us all about how uneducated you are when it comes to basic chemistry?
Writing is a process, not an event. Taking the time to prepare for your writing will help make the writing process smooth and efficient. All of prewriting resources should be used simultaneously—you will often find yourself switching back and forth between brainstorming, critical reading, organizing, and fighting off writer’s block as you begin a new assignment.
LCN Llin

United States

#5110 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a f*ck about your redefinitions.
Your cult is a joke.
Tell us all how you turn water into wine again? reminds us all about how uneducated you are when it comes to basic chemistry?
Outlining a post before you begin writing helps ensure your paper has a clear overall structure and forward momentum. A strong outline details each topic and subtopic in your paper, organizing these points so that they build your argument toward its conclusion. Writing from an outline can help you avoid wander post
LCN Llin

United States

#5111 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're brave enough to prove the god you're lying to us about, then your opinions may matter here.
Scholarly writing is also known as academic writing. It is the genre of writing used in all academic fields. Scholarly writing is not better than journalism, fiction, or poetry; it is just a different category. Because most of us are not used to scholarly writing, it can feel unfamiliar and intimidating, but it is a skill that can be learned by immersing yourself in scholarly literature.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5112 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody gives a f*ck about your redefinitions.

Your cult is a joke.

Your chemistry set does not teach you basic chemistry.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5113 Jun 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Educated What is so scared of atheists and what they represent, that he simply cannot accept what they are.

He needs to repeatedly try (and fail) to connect atheism (a simple lack of belief in god) to Satanism (impossible as Satan is supposed to be a god).

Creationists like "Educted What", "Atheism is evil" & "LCN Lincoln" have problems accepting facts, and so they play this game of "lets try to redefine stuff according to OUR cult"

Classic denial of reality & sign of the mental illness of faith.
Scared? No, not exactly. Lol! You are basically nothing but entertainment.

Since: Mar 11

Henderson, KY

#5114 Jun 29, 2013
Hey Nano... Seriously... Are you just being wrong in purpose for laughs or trolling purposes?

That condition regularly leaves the person bedridden, in a wheelchair and writhing in pain.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't keep a person from having a job unless they want it to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 115
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 3 hr Subduction Zone 5,005
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 hr Dogen 85,630
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Jan 17 ChristineM 4,026
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jan 16 Into The Night 5,146
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Jan 15 Dogen 33,127
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Jan 14 emperorjohn 1
More from around the web