The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot
Thinking

York, UK

#5072 Jun 28, 2013
"the two an"

Why did your jesus make you a fucktard?
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the two an five year olds are the ones you checkout pervert. Find someone your age Chester.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5073 Jun 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>"the two an"

Why did your jesus make you a fucktard?
Oh gee, the "d" didn't come out. You can't say much and the only defense is the typical educational barrier. But it's proving something about you, your morals suck. BwahahahHaha! Next!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5074 Jun 28, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't know what real pain is.
I've gone through childbirth, had more than one episode of kidney stones that sent me to the ER and I've been assaulted several times by my first husband, kidnapped, smacked and raped more than once by others...

Gee, I guess that doesn't qualify as pain in the atheist zealot handbook though, does it?

FU, troll.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#5077 Jun 28, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't know what real pain is.
Yes she does. It hits her everytime she tries to reason.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5078 Jun 28, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
Christianity = Love ( fish symbol with Love next to it)
Atheism = Hatred ( Darwin symbol with feet next to it)

I have these as bumper stickers on my car. It amazes me how many people give me the "thumbs up" when they pass me.
Atheism = Lavey's Satanism

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#5079 Jun 28, 2013
Wow.

A whole slew of dumbest GODBOT posts already inhabiting the dumbest posts thread.

How ... convenient.
LCN Llin

United States

#5080 Jun 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Wow.
A whole slew of dumbest GODBOT posts already inhabiting the dumbest posts thread.
How ... convenient.
Writing is a process, not a singular event. It is rarely an automatic occurrence, and requires diligence, creativity, and practice. If you feel lost in the process of research, take a look at strategies for critical reading and note taking. If you are stuck.....
Writers often think of paragraphs as units of length, but the paragraph measures something more abstract than inches of paper: it measures ideas. Each paragraph in anpost acts as a concrete unit of the central argument. Every paragraph advances a new claim, building on the claims that have come before, until the writer conclusively establishes the position of the entire paper.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5081 Jun 29, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence is considered the norm to atheists. They preach and teach it.
Lying seems to be the norm for creationists.

You cannot attack atheists, so you try to attack their character instead.

Like the cowardly liar with no proof of god that you are.

Location hidden

#5082 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody gives a f*ck about your redefinitions.

Your cult is a joke.

Tell us all how you turn water into wine again? reminds us all about how uneducated you are when it comes to basic chemistry?

Location hidden

#5083 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Writing is a process, not a singular event. It is rarely an automatic occurrence, and requires diligence, creativity, and practice. If you feel lost in the process of research, take a look at strategies for critical reading and note taking. If you are stuck.....
Writers often think of paragraphs as units of length, but the paragraph measures something more abstract than inches of paper: it measures ideas. Each paragraph in anpost acts as a concrete unit of the central argument. Every paragraph advances a new claim, building on the claims that have come before, until the writer conclusively establishes the position of the entire paper.
After you're brave enough to prove your god, your passive aggressive creationist babblings might not be marked as spam.

Location hidden

#5084 Jun 29, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
Christianity = Love ( fish symbol with Love next to it)
You say this after telling us that we and our loved ones will burn in a firery hell.

And yet you call this love,

We should just save your community and have you arrested before you commit any crimes.

Location hidden

#5085 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated What is so scared of atheists and what they represent, that he simply cannot accept what they are.

He needs to repeatedly try (and fail) to connect atheism (a simple lack of belief in god) to Satanism (impossible as Satan is supposed to be a god).

Creationists like "Educted What", "Atheism is evil" & "LCN Lincoln" have problems accepting facts, and so they play this game of "lets try to redefine stuff according to OUR cult"

Classic denial of reality & sign of the mental illness of faith.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#5086 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
More C&P from john

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5087 Jun 29, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote mining?? Here are your words;
Actually, it would be 60 years. It would be cheaper for them to make me healthy again, in reality, cost only a couple grand and that's that. However, then they would be unable to use me as an excuse to raise taxes, which makes the government not want that, and since it would make me capable of working again, you don't want it either. People who manage to prove your nonsense incorrect scare you, a lot.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Note your own words "since it would make me capable of working again" Thus you are saying you are not capable of working.
Where, again, did I say I was not working? Do you know anything about how the disability system in the US functions? It would probably surprise you to know that almost half of all those on disability benefits in some form or another are working as well.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5088 Jun 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've gone through childbirth, had more than one episode of kidney stones that sent me to the ER and I've been assaulted several times by my first husband, kidnapped, smacked and raped more than once by others...
Gee, I guess that doesn't qualify as pain in the atheist zealot handbook though, does it?
FU, troll.
Actually, your clearly demonstrated paranoid delusions do qualify you for disability. Not to mention, kidney stones are nothing compared to other ailments, walk in the park.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#5089 Jun 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've gone through childbirth, had more than one episode of kidney stones that sent me to the ER and I've been assaulted several times by my first husband, kidnapped, smacked and raped more than once by others...
FU, troll.
Now we know why you are a godbot, you can't handle a little pressure.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5090 Jun 29, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you like to blame others for your refusal to work? Not surprising.
You can make yourself healthy by eating right...
http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/unde...
...as I'm sure your doctors have suggested and yet you continue to stuff your face with crap.
Here's a hint to help stop making stones: Eat a dill pickle everyday, not a sweet one, a dill. That, or drink an 8 oz. glass of water with 1 or 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar added to it ( not white vinegar, it doesn't work). And avoid coffee because it causes the spasms in the gallbladder to be worse, more spasms = more pain.
The only "bigotry" you will see from a doctor concerning gallstones is about a stubborn patient who refuses to change his/her diet. Today's doctors will "fire" a patient who doesn't follow their instructions. I suspect more than one doctor or hospital has tried to dump you. Gallstones are an avoidable condition, dimwit.
Hey, moron, I eat dill pickles all the time, can't stand anything sugary, your home "remedies" are useless in the real world, idiot. Not to mention, you know less about gallstones than I did before I had the problem with them. Everyone has gallstones, the problem arises when they grow too large to be expelled through the tube that connects the gallbladder. If the gallbladder is removed in a timely fashion when they do become noticeable, through excruciating pain that makes childbirth look pleasant, the surgery is routine and almost never has complications ... but it's the complications of delay or the rare one caused by faulty equipment that causes even more problems, you missed all that.

Okay, let's educate the moron a bit, the complication after even the optimal surgery is having the clamps to the tube fall off, thus filling the body with bile, very painful and causes the organs touching the bile to eventually shut down, including the heart if not treated soon enough. The complications of waiting too long can range from liver failure to the gallbladder itself dying and the stones puncturing the gallbladder, the latter was my complication. Gallstones grow when the gallbladder is inactive, as in, when you consume too little fats yet too much cholesterol. The gallbladder itself is vestigial, serves no purpose for us because we now walk upright, thus removing it too soon has no impact on the person's health. They had to leave a portion of the dead gallbladder attached to my liver, and manhandling the intestine like the surgeon had to always has negative effects on the patient, which can vary from the mild to death, but it's a risk worth taking because doing nothing is certain death. The effects of manhandling the intestinal tract always include digestion issues, without exception, and these may or may not correct themselves, in my case they not only did not correct themselves, it hurts so much to digest foods I don't even get hungry anymore because my brain knows it will hurt.

So thanks for demonstrating your "godly love," you moron, and learn something before betraying how much of a moron you really are.

“If It Is Possible”

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#5091 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Where, again, did I say I was not working? Do you know anything about how the disability system in the US functions? It would probably surprise you to know that almost half of all those on disability benefits in some form or another are working as well.
Oh I don't know maybe here in your own words - "However, then they would be unable to use me as an excuse to raise taxes, which makes the government not want that, and since it would make me capable of working again, you don't want it either."

Oh and now after denial and lies you admit to disability. For gallstones? Are you kidding??? I know people from 22 to 72 that have had them, still worked while they had them then had the gall bladder taken out and back to work with no problem.

“If It Is Possible”

It Will Likely Happen

#5092 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, your clearly demonstrated paranoid delusions do qualify you for disability. Not to mention, kidney stones are nothing compared to other ailments, walk in the park.
Kidney stones are a walk in the park?? What a effin joke. It is easy to take out your gallbladder to cure gallstones. How do you see that a walk in the park compared to kidney stones(which the kidney is a vital organ)? My neighbor is in the hospital either getting blasted with sound waves to try to break them up or cut open to have the kidney stones removed at least 3 times per year for the last 8 years. But yeah that is just a walk in the park to gallstones that can be removed or the gallbladder can easily be removed!!! You are a joke!!!!!!!!

Gallstone removal aka cholelithotomy - "Note the gallbladder is not a vital organ".
http://www.surgeryencyclopedia.com/Fi-La/Gall...

Gallbladder removal aka Cholecystectomy - "Note the gallbladder is not a vital organ".
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cholecystect...

Now Kitty I will tell you I am sorry you are having gallstones but they are just a easy to fix/take out as a tooth is.

“If It Is Possible”

It Will Likely Happen

#5093 Jun 29, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will tell you something else. I have had two elbow surgeries, a shoulder surgery, a wrist surgery, a knee surgery, lost 2 fingers from my hand (all were on right side thanks to an IED) and I have had kidney stones as well and the kidney stones hurt worse than the other surgeries. The Dr's say a kidney stone is the closet if not more painful than what a woman feels when giving birth. All facts!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Uncle Sam 239,533
News New Atheism Produces Another Curiously Uncuriou... 8 min P_Smith 1
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 13 min woodtick57 7,523
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 58 min Zog Has-fallen 19,106
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr thetruth 2,223
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 3 hr Pete-o 7,504
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 14 hr Rosa_Winkel 134
More from around the web