“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5032 Jun 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, I just hate people in the US.
And yet you love getting your free ER care that their tax dollars pay for, moocher.

Too bad you can't be denied the freebies based on your contempt for the generosity of your benefactors...the "...people in the U.S."

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5033 Jun 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I will eventually, and the longer they wait to fix the problem, the more it will cost the US.:P I'm costing the US a fortune in medical bills just because they refuse to help until it's an emergency, so meh.
I'll broker a deal with the gov to pay your airfare out of here, convince them it would be cheaper than supporting your hypochondriac BS for the next 40 years.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5034 Jun 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Wha wha whaaattttt!*face palm

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5035 Jun 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'll broker a deal with the gov to pay your airfare out of here, convince them it would be cheaper than supporting your hypochondriac BS for the next 40 years.
Actually, it would be 60 years. It would be cheaper for them to make me healthy again, in reality, cost only a couple grand and that's that. However, then they would be unable to use me as an excuse to raise taxes, which makes the government not want that, and since it would make me capable of working again, you don't want it either. People who manage to prove your nonsense incorrect scare you, a lot.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5036 Jun 27, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are nuts. U.S. doctors are not bigoted against an illness.
Look up gallstones, and learn something.

“If It Is Possible”

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#5037 Jun 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it would be 60 years. It would be cheaper for them to make me healthy again, in reality, cost only a couple grand and that's that. However, then they would be unable to use me as an excuse to raise taxes, which makes the government not want that, and since it would make me capable of working again, you don't want it either. People who manage to prove your nonsense incorrect scare you, a lot.
And like I said and you prove here. You are a worthless free loader off the tax payers money with free medical and everything. Gallstones do not make you disabled but your mental issues do. That is the truth and you know it. Just have a simple out patient lap surgery having your gall bladder removed. End of story. But you play it like a fiddle even to where gallstones disable you. LMAO what a loser joke you are.

“If It Is Possible”

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#5038 Jun 28, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
60 years???? I have seen a few of your videos. You look like you are in your 60's already. You plan on living to be in your 120's? LOL

Since: Mar 11

United States

#5039 Jun 28, 2013
Patients with fall stones often experience pain so severe they end up in wheelchairs or unable to get out of bed hardly.

Wow you are an ignorant christhole.
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>And like I said and you prove here. You are a worthless free loader off the tax payers money with free medical and everything. Gallstones do not make you disabled but your mental issues do. That is the truth and you know it. Just have a simple out patient lap surgery having your gall bladder removed. End of story. But you play it like a fiddle even to where gallstones disable you. LMAO what a loser joke you are.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5040 Jun 28, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And like I said and you prove here. You are a worthless free loader off the tax payers money with free medical and everything. Gallstones do not make you disabled but your mental issues do. That is the truth and you know it. Just have a simple out patient lap surgery having your gall bladder removed. End of story. But you play it like a fiddle even to where gallstones disable you. LMAO what a loser joke you are.
Where did I state I was on disability, much less announce such a cause for it? Gallstone surgery complications do, however, allow me to gain full benefits should I choose to. You have proven yet again that you have no compassion, no intelligence, and no idea how to troll well.
Thinking

York, UK

#5041 Jun 28, 2013
Because wine, beer, squash and ice are the same thing, right?

I certainly wouldn't like ill educated twot to fix me a drink!
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Having water IN it doesn't make it wine. Maybe you should also sign up for a chemistry class.
Thinking

York, UK

#5042 Jun 28, 2013
L'esprit de l'escalier.

Why is it that religitards can't get their insults right first time?
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
60 years???? I have seen a few of your videos. You look like you are in your 60's already. You plan on living to be in your 120's? LOL

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5043 Jun 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Because wine, beer, squash and ice are the same thing, right?

I certainly wouldn't like ill educated twot to fix me a drink!
So you are saying there is absolutely no water in wine? Not at all? I wouldn't fix you a drink, you are not worthy.
Thinking

York, UK

#5044 Jun 28, 2013
No. Why would I, you abject religitard?
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying there is absolutely no water in wine?

Location hidden

#5045 Jun 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>No. Why would I, you abject religitard?
Sorry but you better research this one.

Location hidden

#5046 Jun 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>No. Why would I, you abject religitard?
I see you're upset again. Mommy didn't come home last night? Well, she has to support you by doing what she does.
Thinking

York, UK

#5047 Jun 28, 2013
L'esprite de l'escalier.

Why is it that religitards like you can't get their insults right first time?
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you better research this one.

Location hidden

#5048 Jun 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>L'esprite de l'escalier.

You think this is an insult? You're dumber than I thought. I mean do you practice putting people down or something like that? Do you write things down?

Location hidden

#5049 Jun 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>L'esprite de l'escalier.

Your mommy is getting to you huh?
Thinking

York, UK

#5050 Jun 28, 2013
I don't insult people's mothers, because, unlike you, I'm not a cu*t.

http://i.qkme.me/3p80b1.jpg
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy is getting to you huh?
Thinking

York, UK

#5051 Jun 28, 2013
L'esprite de l'escalier.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You think this is an insult? You're dumber than I thought. I mean do you practice putting people down or something like that? Do you write things down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr Mikko 1,501
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr Mikko 23,494
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr One way or another 14,710
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr Aura Mytha 234,702
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) 9 hr NoahLovesU 1,259
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 10 hr woodtick57 2,848
why? 11 hr Uncle Sam 55
More from around the web