Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Steaaaammmm!!!!
You creationists need a good clip round the ear and dragged to a science lab.
One day at a lab seeing how hard scientists work to understanding nature and applying evolution will kick the mental illness of faith right out of your infected system.
Problem is most theists don't want to know or understand how the world works and prefer ignorant fairy tales.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You say its fiction?
You better go and tell Bob.....it will be worth your while to do so. Maybe you can sell him some dirty pictures?
<quoted text>
What are you asking me to prove?
You and bob dont talk much do you. I suppose you cant hear him clearly as he mounts you from behind
You're lying about god and nothing you do can change that. F*ck off back to your cult and come back with a better plan.

Atheists converted = 0.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You creationists need a good clip round the ear and dragged to a science lab.
One day at a lab seeing how hard scientists work to understanding nature and applying evolution will kick the mental illness of faith right out of your infected system.
Problem is most theists don't want to know or understand how the world works and prefer ignorant fairy tales.
Sure Stalin Jr. Is the lab your job? Look, having a chemistry set in your room is probably not a lab.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

To Bob and sane people it's fiction but to you it's fact. Starting to understand yet?
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>You say its fiction?
You better go and tell Bob.....it will be worth your while to do so. Maybe you can sell him some dirty pictures?

[QUOTE who="-Stalin Jr.-"]<quoted text>
Well you havent prove it yet. Better hurry up and stop being a coward!"

What are you asking me to prove?
You and bob dont talk much do you. I suppose you cant hear him clearly as he mounts you from behind

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>To Bob and sane people it's fiction but to you it's fact. Starting to understand yet?
Sane people? Bwahaha! You are far from that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sane people? Bwahaha! You are far from that.
Says the proven idiot that believes water can turn into wine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Says the proven idiot that believes water can turn into wine.
Says the idiot who doesn't realize that there is water in the wine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
There's Chocolate in Chocolate Cake, but the Sugar and Flour aren't gonna magic themselves up to complete the f*cking Creationist Cake now are they you uneducated f*cking tw*t?

Basic causality is lost on your morons. You can get water FROM wine but NOT the other way round.

F*ck your sh*t education, and you have the audacity to hate on atheists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>There's Chocolate in Chocolate Cake, but the Sugar and Flour aren't gonna magic themselves up to complete the f*cking Creationist Cake now are they you uneducated f*cking tw*t?

Basic causality is lost on your morons. You can get water FROM wine but NOT the other way round.

F*ck your sh*t education, and you have the audacity to hate on atheists.
Lol! Are you grinding your teeth again? Need a pacifier? There's such thing as a creationist cake? If so, want a piece?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
All this and yet you simultaneously hold that Jesus never existed.
Koo-Koooooooooo!
Correct.

Jesus, as portrayed in the ugly mythology book, the BuyBull, was indeed portrayed as a communist/hippy.

You don't understand the difference between fiction and non-fiction.

Do you?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You say its fiction?
It's fiction-- something I have never denied.

You, on the other hand?

You appear to lie and pretty much constantly.

You seem to have a severe allergy to the truth...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
To Bob and sane people it's fiction but to you it's fact. Starting to understand yet?
<quoted text>
Correct.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing would certainly deny mine, it would be the only way that it could actually feel better about itself.
Again the question is posed.....
Does the God haters of Topix atheists have anyone that is remotely sane?
deny yours what?
your life?
your liberty?
your pursuit of happiness?

Ahh, I see now.

I could see how your pursuit of happiness might be infringed. Someone, somewhere, is doing something you dislike.

And I suspect you think your chances of getting into Heaven is based upon what others do.

If you could only force people to believe what you do, then you are assured a front row seat in Heaven.

Just as Jesus taught.

Or was that the Pharisees?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing would certainly deny mine, it would be the only way that it could actually feel better about itself.
Again the question is posed.....
Does the God haters of Topix atheists have anyone that is remotely sane?
I know you don't think you are, but you are a God-hater. You do not obey your God's words to you, therefore one can only conclude that you hate that God so much that his words are meaningless to you. How you act in church doesn't count for much. It's how you treat the other creations of your God that matters. So far, your score is zero.

Maybe you should work on learning to actually love your God enough to obey it and not hate its teachings before you call others 'God-haters'.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You would behave in the same manner as the marxists have done in every red fiefdom.
You would seek to destroy the souls of those who would be in a lesse position to you and you would do that by forcibly remove any concept of aspiration or hope they had.
People like you want a population of robots which you could program at your leisure and personal whim.
All atheists believe that they themselves are a god and those who they deem not to be equal because they believe in God are their toys.
Atheists view believers as being not even of a higher life form than rats and roaches who live in rubbish tips.
In fact they view them as worse.
Theist paranoia. Taught by preachers to keep their flock fearful. Very sad.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
But not the other way around. In particular, water doesn't have alcohol in it, nor does it have resveratrol, for example. How, exactly, was a compound containing carbon made from water?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're spot on.
They are not relevant to those who see the god delusion in him/her. Just as your comments are not relevant until you can prove the God you worship exists. Then, you can show us where Jesus said to treat others who don't believe as you do (this would include other sects of Christians) as badly as you can in his name. That should be fun.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin Jr has issues here.
It's always interesting to watch fundie theists who can't prove a thing turn to this kind of remark as 'proof' of anything except their own inadequacy, their own feelings of impotency (not just sexual), their own feelings of insuperiority, their own lack of education and their willful ignorance.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
All this and yet you simultaneously hold that Jesus never existed.
Koo-Koooooooooo!
It's like saying Dumbledore was a modern-day Buddhist. You don't have enough brains to lose a single cell.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Steaaaammmm!!!!
Are you hoping that's what it is? It isn't apparent to any but you and those like you. Speaking ones own truth is not the same as being upset. It's just blunt and to the point. You can't take it. You've shown hundreds of times that you can't take anyone telling the truth as they see it if it disagrees with your hate and bigotry.

Try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,861 - 4,880 of5,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••