The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4849 Jun 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Says the troll who's M.O. Is to come here to troll away and then cry to the mods to delete responses she doesn't like.
<quoted text>
You're an idiot and a hypocrite. I've never bothered with reporting a post in this forum.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4850 Jun 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Not all religions are about a god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =u036M7p6-akXX
I love you either way.
No you don't. You hate everyone who is not on your "side" at any point.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#4851 Jun 19, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe the atheist/non-atheist has spoken. Of course I use this over and over because its the truth about atheists. They love to pat each other's backs on how smart they are. Pretty entertaining.
I'm not an atheist. I'm just not a bigoted, willfully ignorant, prejudiced fundie. Some people believe in God and try to use the teachings of Jesus to live a better, more peaceful and happy life. Others, like you, use terms like you do because you feel inadequate and can't even read the words of Jesus and believe them. You can only claim to.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#4852 Jun 19, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example! If this dumbarse had me on permanent flush, why would he respond about me indirectly? Why? Because I got to the best if him. Everything he says about theists is an insult to his theist wife. Funny!
I doubt his theist wife is like you in any way. That is probably why he is married to her and respects her. She probably doesn't act like a Jackass for Jesus as you do.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#4853 Jun 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Censoring is for those who are unsure of themselves and afraid of the opposition. There is no true debate on this forum and there wouldn't be in any of the others if these wussies had their way about who can post where...or "how".
You don't get banned for 'discussion'. You get banned for breaking the rules of Topix. You don't get banned for being a Christian. You get banned for breaking the rules of Topix. You have the same right to report things as anyone else.

Personally, I want people like you to stay on Topix and write out your hate, bigotry, feelings of inadequacy, prejudice and all the other ugly traits of those bound by fundamentalist religion, whether Christian or not. I want people to see the hypocrisy in your posts.
I wouldn't have you banned for any reason. Often, fundies try to have my posts deleted. There is nothing in them that breaks the rules of Topix, however. There is only opinion and it is rarely anything nearly as ugly as what you fundies write on a daily basis.

So if you are talking about people who are unsure of themselves and afraid of opposition, you'd better include fundamentalist theists in that!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4854 Jun 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That is obvious. She's a hateful stalker.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4855 Jun 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get banned for 'discussion'. You get banned for breaking the rules of Topix. You don't get banned for being a Christian. You get banned for breaking the rules of Topix. You have the same right to report things as anyone else.
Personally, I want people like you to stay on Topix and write out your hate, bigotry, feelings of inadequacy, prejudice and all the other ugly traits of those bound by fundamentalist religion, whether Christian or not. I want people to see the hypocrisy in your posts.
I wouldn't have you banned for any reason. Often, fundies try to have my posts deleted. There is nothing in them that breaks the rules of Topix, however. There is only opinion and it is rarely anything nearly as ugly as what you fundies write on a daily basis.
So if you are talking about people who are unsure of themselves and afraid of opposition, you'd better include fundamentalist theists in that!
Well said.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#4856 Jun 20, 2013
Religion could not prosper without censorship.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Censoring is for those who are unsure of themselves and afraid of the opposition. There is no true debate on this forum and there wouldn't be in any of the others if these wussies had their way about who can post where...or "how".

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4857 Jun 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt his theist wife is like you in any way. That is probably why he is married to her and respects her. She probably doesn't act like a Jackass for Jesus as you do.
Point is, if he makes comments about theists, he is also speaking about his wife. You're dumb.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4858 Jun 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not an atheist. I'm just not a bigoted, willfully ignorant, prejudiced fundie. Some people believe in God and try to use the teachings of Jesus to live a better, more peaceful and happy life. Others, like you, use terms like you do because you feel inadequate and can't even read the words of Jesus and believe them. You can only claim to.
And you can only assume. Awe, must be awful not having friends. Lol! Now go do your independent meditation.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#4859 Jun 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get banned for 'discussion'. You get banned for breaking the rules of Topix. You don't get banned for being a Christian. You get banned for breaking the rules of Topix. You have the same right to report things as anyone else.
I agree with you all the way. I prefer to have hateful Christians exposed just like Rosa Parks exposed the racial hatred of Jim Crow.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4860 Jun 20, 2013
I have proven you factually wrong dozens of times so in comparison I certainly am not an idiot. Sorry.

In what way am I a hypocrite?

And yes Steven told me all about you reporting my posts on at least 6 different occasions.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot and a hypocrite. I've never bothered with reporting a post in this forum.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4861 Jun 20, 2013
Bravo!
water_nymph wrote:

Siro

Australia

#4862 Jun 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I have proven you factually wrong dozens of times so in comparison I certainly am not an idiot. Sorry.
In what way am I a hypocrite?
And yes Steven told me all about you reporting my posts on at least 6 different occasions.
<quoted text>
What about your good white privilege comrade BitchurdFU who has had 20+ posts of mine deleted?
But is that OK because hes a customer?
Or is he a partner?
After all he is a teacher, hidden cams in the toilet....way to go!

“It is what it is”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4863 Jun 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you huh Kitty?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4864 Jun 20, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you huh Kitty?
Incorrect, I just hate people in the US.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#4865 Jun 20, 2013
If I felt that about my neighbours, I'd move.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, I just hate people in the US.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4866 Jun 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
If I felt that about my neighbours, I'd move.
<quoted text>
Working on that, if I can get healthy I'm out of this country. ;)
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#4867 Jun 20, 2013
Whether you decide to stay or leave, I hope you regain your health.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Working on that, if I can get healthy I'm out of this country. ;)

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4868 Jun 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Whether you decide to stay or leave, I hope you regain your health.
<quoted text>
Thanks. I will eventually, and the longer they wait to fix the problem, the more it will cost the US.:P I'm costing the US a fortune in medical bills just because they refuse to help until it's an emergency, so meh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Science 83,035
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 9 min Science 2,547
High School Atheism Nov 14 Reason Personified 3
Reasoning with Insanity (Jun '16) Nov 14 Reason Personified 106
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Nov 14 Eagle 12 - 3,988
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) Nov 6 Frindly 1,175
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing Oct 24 xfrodobagginsx 1
More from around the web