|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
She's been using the EZ screen name.
<quoted text>
You continue with your stupidity I see......
You dirt rolled cracka

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope....it was because he couldnt be bothered polishing a turd like yourself.
Or to put it in your language.....
F%&#*$*$ F#%K^NG $^%&*%$#@ and %&^*&^$% yo moma yo %&#&^*$^*$!!!!
Hows it going at the halfway house you loser?
Is that your lie / excuse for your god not being "all-powerful" enough to able to convert atheists?

You need to try harder. Try telling the truth, I can educate you about that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue with your stupidity I see......
You dirt rolled cracka
No proof of god, all you can do it throw out weak ad homenems.

What else can a liar with no evidence for his cult being true do?

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Long as you swallow c@nt it's all good.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>You continue with your stupidity I see......
You dirt rolled cracka
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Yeah yeah yeah internet tough guy.
You pussfagslut

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Siro wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah internet tough guy.
You pussfagslut
Good comeback, weasel with no proof of god.
Lincoln LCN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

First Amendment Case which may influence behavior in the USA

Justices Take Case on Prayer at Town Board Meetings, and a Patent Dispute
By ADAM LIPTAK

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to decide cases concerning prayers at the start of town meetings and a patent dispute over heart monitors. It also issued an important administrative law decision that said the Federal Communications Commission was entitled to deference in determining the scope of its own jurisdiction.

LEGISLATIVE PRAYER The case concerning prayers, Town of Greece v. Galloway, No. 12-696, came from Greece, N.Y., a town near Rochester. For more than a decade starting in 1999, the Town Board began its public meetings with a prayer from a “chaplain of the month.” Town officials said that members of all faiths, and atheists, were welcome to give the opening prayer.

In practice, the federal appeals court in New York said, almost all of the chaplains were Christian.

“A substantial majority of the prayers in the record contained uniquely Christian language,” Judge Guido Calabresi wrote for a unanimous three-judge panel of the court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.“Roughly two-thirds contained references to ‘Jesus Christ,’‘Jesus,’‘Your Son’ or the ‘Holy Spirit.’”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Lincoln LCN wrote:
By ADAM LIPTAK
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to decide cases concerning prayers at the start of town meetings and a patent dispute over heart monitors. It also issued an important administrative law decision that said the Federal Communications Commission was entitled to deference in determining the scope of its own jurisdiction.
LEGISLATIVE PRAYER The case concerning prayers, Town of Greece v. Galloway, No. 12-696, came from Greece, N.Y., a town near Rochester. For more than a decade starting in 1999, the Town Board began its public meetings with a prayer from a “chaplain of the month.” Town officials said that members of all faiths, and atheists, were welcome to give the opening prayer.
In practice, the federal appeals court in New York said, almost all of the chaplains were Christian.
“A substantial majority of the prayers in the record contained uniquely Christian language,” Judge Guido Calabresi wrote for a unanimous three-judge panel of the court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.“Roughly two-thirds contained references to ‘Jesus Christ,’‘Jesus,’‘Your Son’ or the ‘Holy Spirit.’”
Lincoln's failed creationist spamming returns as he gets desperate

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Lincoln LCN wrote:
By ADAM LIPTAK
its a shame you can't use normam human communication to spread your cults hate and ignorance and must now spam.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

His English is really bad that's why he gets in trouble when he speaks for himself.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>its a shame you can't use normam human communication to spread your cults hate and ignorance and must now spam.
Lincoln LCN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
His English is really bad that's why he gets in trouble when he speaks for himself.
<quoted text>
skeptic writes:

....you can't use *normam* human communication....

hahahahahahahahahaha :-)

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

His one minor typo vs your thousands of spelling, grammatical and misunderstanding what is said posts...

Hmmmm yes seriously you should take an ESL class. What is your first language anyways?

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!
Lincoln LCN wrote:
<quoted text>skeptic writes:

....you can't use *normam* human communication....

hahahahahahahahahaha :-)

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>His one minor typo vs your thousands of spelling, grammatical and misunderstanding what is said posts...

Hmmmm yes seriously you should take an ESL class. What is your first language anyways?

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!
Educational barrier

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educational barrier
This seems to be your answer to everything you don't know anything about. Or, when you just can't come up with anything at all.

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Yup he must be talking about his own failures and limitations. Hence why I have him on permanent flush and ignore anything he posts.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>This seems to be your answer to everything you don't know anything about. Or, when you just can't come up with anything at all.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
This also puts into one place all the evidence I need that atheists are hateful, evil, wicked, rude, ugly, mean, cruel, and bigoted.
Thanks!
Thank you for making a direct post. It saves us of the hassle of C and P your garbage.

The truth of the matter is the only person here who is hateful, evil, wicked, rude, ugly, mean, cruel, and bigoted is you.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for making a direct post. It saves us of the hassle of C and P your garbage.
The truth of the matter is the only person here who is hateful, evil, wicked, rude, ugly, mean, cruel, and bigoted is you.
Hows it going you labor party sack of cr@p?
Still reporting my posts to have them deleted I see, anyway you can really start crying when the atheist criminal gillard loses in a landslide.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows it going you labor party sack of cr@p?
Still reporting my posts to have them deleted I see, anyway you can really start crying when the atheist criminal gillard loses in a landslide.
Here's a thought stop behaving like a foul mouthed punk kid and grow up then you will not be deleted.

So stop complaining you sound like a little girl.
Thinking

Tisbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Atheists shouldn't mock the afflicted, no matter how very low your standards are.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
This also puts into one place all the evidence I need that atheists are hateful, evil, wicked, rude, ugly, mean, cruel, and bigoted.
Thanks!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>This seems to be your answer to everything you don't know anything about. Or, when you just can't come up with anything at all.
Awe the atheist/non-atheist has spoken. Of course I use this over and over because its the truth about atheists. They love to pat each other's backs on how smart they are. Pretty entertaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,681 - 4,700 of5,551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••