The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

Since: Mar 11

Henderson, KY

#4828 Jun 16, 2013
His English is really bad that's why he gets in trouble when he speaks for himself.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>its a shame you can't use normam human communication to spread your cults hate and ignorance and must now spam.
Lincoln LCN

United States

#4829 Jun 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
His English is really bad that's why he gets in trouble when he speaks for himself.
<quoted text>
skeptic writes:

....you can't use *normam* human communication....

hahahahahahahahahaha :-)

Henderson, KY

#4830 Jun 16, 2013
His one minor typo vs your thousands of spelling, grammatical and misunderstanding what is said posts...

Hmmmm yes seriously you should take an ESL class. What is your first language anyways?

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!
Lincoln LCN wrote:
<quoted text>skeptic writes:

....you can't use *normam* human communication....

hahahahahahahahahaha :-)

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4832 Jun 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>His one minor typo vs your thousands of spelling, grammatical and misunderstanding what is said posts...

Hmmmm yes seriously you should take an ESL class. What is your first language anyways?

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!
Educational barrier

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#4833 Jun 16, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educational barrier
This seems to be your answer to everything you don't know anything about. Or, when you just can't come up with anything at all.

United States

#4834 Jun 17, 2013
Yup he must be talking about his own failures and limitations. Hence why I have him on permanent flush and ignore anything he posts.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>This seems to be your answer to everything you don't know anything about. Or, when you just can't come up with anything at all.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4835 Jun 17, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
This also puts into one place all the evidence I need that atheists are hateful, evil, wicked, rude, ugly, mean, cruel, and bigoted.
Thanks!
Thank you for making a direct post. It saves us of the hassle of C and P your garbage.

The truth of the matter is the only person here who is hateful, evil, wicked, rude, ugly, mean, cruel, and bigoted is you.
Siro

Ashfield, Australia

#4836 Jun 17, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for making a direct post. It saves us of the hassle of C and P your garbage.
The truth of the matter is the only person here who is hateful, evil, wicked, rude, ugly, mean, cruel, and bigoted is you.
Hows it going you labor party sack of cr@p?
Still reporting my posts to have them deleted I see, anyway you can really start crying when the atheist criminal gillard loses in a landslide.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4837 Jun 17, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Still reporting my posts to have them deleted I see, anyway you can really start crying when the atheist criminal gillard loses in a landslide.
Here's a thought stop behaving like a foul mouthed punk kid and grow up then you will not be deleted.

So stop complaining you sound like a little girl.
Thinking

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#4838 Jun 17, 2013
Atheists shouldn't mock the afflicted, no matter how very low your standards are.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
This also puts into one place all the evidence I need that atheists are hateful, evil, wicked, rude, ugly, mean, cruel, and bigoted.
Thanks!

Location hidden

#4839 Jun 17, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>This seems to be your answer to everything you don't know anything about. Or, when you just can't come up with anything at all.
Awe the atheist/non-atheist has spoken. Of course I use this over and over because its the truth about atheists. They love to pat each other's backs on how smart they are. Pretty entertaining.

Location hidden

#4840 Jun 17, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yup he must be talking about his own failures and limitations. Hence why I have him on permanent flush and ignore anything he posts.
Perfect example! If this dumbarse had me on permanent flush, why would he respond about me indirectly? Why? Because I got to the best if him. Everything he says about theists is an insult to his theist wife. Funny!

Location hidden

#4841 Jun 17, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for making a direct post. It saves us of the hassle of C and P your garbage.

No, you pretty much fit that description.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4842 Jun 17, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a thought stop behaving like a foul mouthed punk kid and grow up then you will not be deleted.
So stop complaining you sound like a little girl.
No way, girls are stronger than it is. Siro is a little sissy.
LCN Linc

United States

#4843 Jun 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, girls are stronger than it is. Siro is a little sissy.
status of women has increased, a welcome change!!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#4844 Jun 17, 2013
Lincoln LCN wrote:
First Amendment Case which may influence behavior in the USA
Justices Take Case on Prayer at Town Board Meetings, and a Patent Dispute
By ADAM LIPTAK
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to decide cases concerning prayers at the start of town meetings and a patent dispute over heart monitors. It also issued an important administrative law decision that said the Federal Communications Commission was entitled to deference in determining the scope of its own jurisdiction.
LEGISLATIVE PRAYER The case concerning prayers, Town of Greece v. Galloway, No. 12-696, came from Greece, N.Y., a town near Rochester. For more than a decade starting in 1999, the Town Board began its public meetings with a prayer from a “chaplain of the month.” Town officials said that members of all faiths, and atheists, were welcome to give the opening prayer.
In practice, the federal appeals court in New York said, almost all of the chaplains were Christian.
“A substantial majority of the prayers in the record contained uniquely Christian language,” Judge Guido Calabresi wrote for a unanimous three-judge panel of the court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.“Roughly two-thirds contained references to ‘Jesus Christ,’‘Jesus,’‘Your Son’ or the ‘Holy Spirit.’”
Obvious cut-n-paste with no source link.

What is your point here?

There should be a connection between Christianity and patents?

Or that government authorities should be free to endorse and impose Christianity under the Freedom of Religion?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4845 Jun 19, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Who mentioned god..? Oh yeah, that was you.
Solipsism it just taking the egocentric predicament a few steps farther.
The egocentric predicament can not be disputed.
Not all religions are about a god.

I love you either way.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4846 Jun 19, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Censoring is for those who are unsure of themselves and afraid of the opposition. There is no true debate on this forum and there wouldn't be in any of the others if these wussies had their way about who can post where...or "how".

Henderson, KY

#4847 Jun 19, 2013
Says the troll who's M.O. Is to come here to troll away and then cry to the mods to delete responses she doesn't like.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Censoring is for those who are unsure of themselves and afraid of the opposition. There is no true debate on this forum and there wouldn't be in any of the others if these wussies had their way about who can post where...or "how".

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4848 Jun 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Says the troll who's M.O. Is to come here to troll away and then cry to the mods to delete responses she doesn't like.
<quoted text>
Yep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Regolith Based Li... 93,406
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 1 hr blacklagoon 3 89
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 6 hr superwilly 6,056
News American Atheists terminates its president over... Apr 20 Eagle 12 - 19
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Apr 14 blacklagoon 3 4,141
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News The Anti-Christian Movement Apr 10 blacklagoon 3 11