The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4720 May 1, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>What game? Oh, you mean the game where the lives 500,000 Iraqi children that died of starvation because of sanctions placed on the country by the U.S are not as important as the three people in the Boston bombing. That game? Sorry, I didn't see it as a game.
Shut the f*ck up you stupid theist troll, the game is up. Come back in two weeks like you always do when defeated on this forum.

Location hidden

#4721 May 1, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I value the lives of my immediate family the same as I value my own. Which is no more than a random old man in a British nursing home.
Another lame attempt to change the subject away from the fact that you are a theist troll with no proof of god.

Location hidden

#4722 May 1, 2013
Run along little ticked, you're going to have to wait a little longer this time before coming back, as we will all remember your stupidity.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4723 May 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the f*ck up you stupid theist troll, the game is up. Come back in two weeks like you always do when defeated on this forum.
Has anyone ever suggested Haldol to you before?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4724 May 1, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>What game? Oh, you mean the game where the lives 500,000 Iraqi children that died of starvation because of sanctions placed on the country by the U.S are not as important as the three people in the Boston bombing. That game? Sorry, I didn't see it as a game.
Yet .. you ignore the thousands of African children that die of starvation and preventable diseases every year.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4725 May 1, 2013
So would you mourn if one of your beloved family members died?
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I value the lives of my immediate family the same as I value my own. Which is no more than a random old man in a British nursing home.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4726 May 1, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
So would you mourn if one of your beloved family members died?
<quoted text>
Oh, I think he would without a doubt-- he may act the ivory-tower sometimes, but he's still >>human<<.

And unless a person is a sociopath like the fictional Dexter, humans do mourn when those they care for/love are injured or die.

It's a mammalian thing-- it's what all mammals do, after all--

We're talking about deeply ingrained instinctive behaviors here.

Unless you are a RePublican, of course-- then? Not so much...

;)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4727 May 1, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
That is so sweet.

Location hidden

#4728 May 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't defeated anybody, anywhere, wussy.

Location hidden

#4729 May 1, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone ever suggested Haldol to you before?
I think he needs a lobotomy like the guy in Session Nine.

Location hidden

#4730 May 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet .. you ignore the thousands of African children that die of starvation and preventable diseases every year.
Bullshyt! Millions of U.S. tax dollars are spent in Africa every year to help the sick, displaced and hungry, but it is a bottomless pit of need that no other political entity can fix. Their vast, infinitely replenished numbers make it impossible to "cure" their problems, especially when they make so little effort to help themselves.

Screw you and your lame ass red herring.

Scottsburg, IN

#4731 May 1, 2013
Don't get me started on those idiot right wingers! If that turd munching Bush hadn't cheated Gore we wouldn't have gotten involved in all those idiot wars in the Middle East!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I think he would without a doubt-- he may act the ivory-tower sometimes, but he's still >>human<<.

And unless a person is a sociopath like the fictional Dexter, humans do mourn when those they care for/love are injured or die.

It's a mammalian thing-- it's what all mammals do, after all--

We're talking about deeply ingrained instinctive behaviors here.

Unless you are a RePublican, of course-- then? Not so much...

;)

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4732 May 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt! Millions of U.S. tax dollars are spent in Africa every year to help the sick, displaced and hungry, but it is a bottomless pit of need that no other political entity can fix. Their vast, infinitely replenished numbers make it impossible to "cure" their problems, especially when they make so little effort to help themselves.
Yet, in spite of efforts, they still die of preventable things like hunger and disease. Could it be the christian missionaries are not helping them as much as they claim?

United States

#4733 May 2, 2013
Worse we see time after time Christian missionaries sexually exploiting these children.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, in spite of efforts, they still die of preventable things like hunger and disease. Could it be the christian missionaries are not helping them as much as they claim?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4734 May 2, 2013
Oh look! My stalker Nano-mindless the troll has returned.

Obviously, she found another twenty on the sidewalk, and made a payment on her electric bill again, so she could turn on her computer.

Stars know, that is the ONLY thing she can turn on these days...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4735 May 2, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Oh look! My stalker Nano-mindless the troll has returned.
Obviously, she found another twenty on the sidewalk, and made a payment on her electric bill again, so she could turn on her computer.
Stars know, that is the ONLY thing she can turn on these days...
Shh, her computer is a sexual predator, you know, don't want to spook the poor thing or Nano will have a heart attack.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#4736 May 2, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt! Millions of U.S. tax dollars are spent in Africa every year to help the sick, displaced and hungry, but it is a bottomless pit of need that no other political entity can fix. Their vast, infinitely replenished numbers make it impossible to "cure" their problems, especially when they make so little effort to help themselves.
Feel the godbot love of her fellow man.

Nano you make sick to think you are actually part of the human race.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4737 May 2, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Shh, her computer is a sexual predator, you know, don't want to spook the poor thing or Nano will have a heart attack.
\

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4738 May 2, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel the godbot love of her fellow man.
Nano you make sick to think you are actually part of the human race.
Yeah... she's a real advert for Pepto-Bismol...
LJV

United States

#4739 May 5, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Another lame attempt to change the subject away from the fact that you are a theist troll with no proof of god.
-Skeptic- wrote:
Goodbye everyone. I hope you all find yourselves out there whatever you are looking for. I will however be taking retirement.

There's no such thing as god, there never has and there never will be.

I am changing the password to my account so will not be using it anymore, but it will still be there, preserving all the conversation.

If you want to contact me, you can leave your email in this thread.

Bye!
Still waiting for you to leave azz whole!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min Into The Night 43,343
A Universe from Nothing? 17 min Thinking 595
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min superwilly 256,598
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 26 min Thinking 4,829
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 29 min karl44 21,218
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 35 min Igor Trip 18,650
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 1 hr ChristineM 777
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr ChristineM 10,075
More from around the web