The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#4616 Apr 22, 2013
I think they both thought they had got away with it. No attempt to leave the city let alone the country.

Social media trumped the will of Allah!
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Difficult to tell. It may be that the older brother didn't want to die but that the younger one did. It may be that he was dumb enough not to save a bullet for himself before he passed out from blood loss. Who knows?

It doesn't really matter. What matters is that a city can be confined to house arrest by two islamist morons. That is not acceptable.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4617 Apr 22, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are sayoing is that brown foreigners lives mean less than those that live in America? Good to know.
A little known psychological fact, the first thing you think of when you read someone's words is often a projection of what you really are. You should be very careful about jumping to such conclusions, it says more about you than the one you are responding to.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4618 Apr 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I think they both thought they had got away with it. No attempt to leave the city let alone the country.
<quoted text>
The media will no doubt try to avoid the obvious conclusions, that acts of terrorism happen and earthquakes happen killing hundreds of innocent people, and God does nothing to stop them. And the cause of terrorism is not a perversion of faith, but devout faith itself, specifically the death cult know as islam.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#4619 Apr 22, 2013
Actually I agree.

They were too dumb to understand CCTV is present in all major cities.

Still if you spend too much of your time learning scripture instead of something useful...
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4620 Apr 22, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are sayoing is that brown foreigners lives mean less than those that live in America? Good to know.
You're hallucinating again creationist.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4621 Apr 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I said that? Nope but your lame attempt at a straw man is duly noted.
I myself am multiracial, nobody would confuse me for being a white guy so don't pull the race card with me you'll end up making an even bigger jackass out of yourself.
<quoted text>
Did I mention white? I have notice many people on here having "to do lists" for people to meet or else they are told that they have low I.Q.s. Double standard much?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4622 Apr 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
A little known psychological fact, the first thing you think of when you read someone's words is often a projection of what you really are. You should be very careful about jumping to such conclusions, it says more about you than the one you are responding to.
Your little known psychological fact is wrong. I see 'projection' being misused constantly in these parts.
How can I be projecting when I am saying that the deaths of 500,000 children in the middle east are thrown out and forgotten but the death of three Americans is somehow a 'tragedy'?
Thinking

Harlow, UK

#4623 Apr 22, 2013
I'm not white either, I'm a healthy sort of pink.
Givemeliberty wrote:
I said that? Nope but your lame attempt at a straw man is duly noted.
I myself am multiracial, nobody would confuse me for being a white guy so don't pull the race card with me you'll end up making an even bigger jackass out of yourself.
<quoted text>
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#4624 Apr 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I'm not white either, I'm a healthy sort of pink.
<quoted text>
I'm a sun-starved unhealthy pink. Offices without natural light are very unhealthy places. I should get out a bit more!

Scottsburg, IN

#4625 Apr 22, 2013
You said brown people nice attempt at ducking.

The rest of your rant I'll shrug and chuckle knowing it made you feel better about yourself.

Glad to be of help. You're welcome :)
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Did I mention white? I have notice many people on here having "to do lists" for people to meet or else they are told that they have low I.Q.s. Double standard much?

Scottsburg, IN

#4626 Apr 22, 2013
Or they thought Allah was with them protecting them. The clown who ran over his own brother while shouting Allah Akbar is now awake and answering questions by writing them. Already they have arrested two more in the Islamic terror cell they were members of.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I agree.

They were too dumb to understand CCTV is present in all major cities.

Still if you spend too much of your time learning scripture instead of something useful...
Thinking

Taunton, UK

#4627 Apr 22, 2013
First question he wrote: "allah, why me no speak?"

He could become a Stephen Hawking for the retard demographic.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Or they thought Allah was with them protecting them. The clown who ran over his own brother while shouting Allah Akbar is now awake and answering questions by writing them. Already they have arrested two more in the Islamic terror cell they were members of.
<quoted text>
Thinking

Taunton, UK

#4628 Apr 22, 2013
I drive whenever I can with the roof down, even in minus temperatures. I'm not tanned, just sandblasted and rusting.
spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a sun-starved unhealthy pink. Offices without natural light are very unhealthy places. I should get out a bit more!

Scottsburg, IN

#4629 Apr 22, 2013
Okay that is effing funny lol :))
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I drive whenever I can with the roof down, even in minus temperatures. I'm not tanned, just sandblasted and rusting.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4630 Apr 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Difficult to tell. It may be that the older brother didn't want to die but that the younger one did. It may be that he was dumb enough not to save a bullet for himself before he passed out from blood loss. Who knows?
It doesn't really matter. What matters is that a city can be confined to house arrest by two islamist morons. That is not acceptable.
<quoted text>
I agree-- it is unacceptable.

I do not have a ready solution, though.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4631 Apr 22, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Media has done wonders on the world's stage--it's the next wave of information-exchange.

We are becoming un-private with each passing day...

...for good or ill.

:)
Thinking

Downham Market, UK

#4633 Apr 23, 2013
It's a tough balance, isn't it?

I wonder if a curfew would have been respected over here?
No one gets in the way of taking our dog to the pub.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree-- it is unacceptable.
I do not have a ready solution, though.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4634 Apr 23, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
Normal Flora wrote:
When dealing with godbots, it is best to remember the following:
There are two kinds of people,
1) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data
Godbot responded:
what does that mean ? and whats the second kind ?
LMAO!

Love it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4635 Apr 23, 2013
Thinking wrote:
It's a tough balance, isn't it?
I wonder if a curfew would have been respected over here?
No one gets in the way of taking our dog to the pub.
<quoted text>
I suspect it wasn't respected all that carefully, even in Boston.

But enough, it seems, to have made a slight difference in the end.

We cannot know, though as it's done.

Scottsburg, IN

#4636 Apr 23, 2013
Lol! Classic!
Normal Flora wrote:
Normal Flora wrote:
When dealing with godbots, it is best to remember the following:
There are two kinds of people,
1) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Godbot responded:
what does that mean ? and whats the second kind ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 20 min blacklagoon 3 87,255
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Sat superwilly 5,811
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Feb 14 ChristineM 4,032
Christianity almost did not happen Feb 12 Quatsch22 1
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Feb 12 dollarsbillmom 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 10 superwilly 5,154
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Feb 9 Eagle 12 - 257
More from around the web