The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4308 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And scum like you are why people have warned their friends and loved ones away from Topix. You want to bully everybody good off the site and you've accomplished that, for the most part but how meaningful is it then...when you no longer have anyone to ridicule? Just a bunch of idiots saying "Yes, I know.", to each other. Like your lives could get any less pointless? I doubt it.
So what keeps YOU coming back, Credit?

Oh! You are so depraved, you prefer getting spanked over and over...!

Yuck!

That's sick-- even for you, Credit.

Who Would Jesus Spank?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4309 Apr 4, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>I don't bully anyone here. If pointing out the absurdity of the statements made is seeing as 'bullying'... try not to put forth stupidity and expect praise for it. BTW... my definition of 'scum' would include people that can't support their views without lying first and foremost. You fit that definition to a "T"
Yeah... I suppose it would be better to just ignore Credit-to-her-cult...

... but she's so >>easy<<. And she does always start off being nasty to me.

It's as if she's stalking me or something... I probably should just ignore her though.

It's obviously not doing her any good, to feed into her depravity.

*sigh*

But it is most amusing to watch the melt-down, as she gets madder and madder and more and more ugly....

... just like most True Believers™ who come on Topix Atheism forum.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#4310 Apr 4, 2013
I get a good laugh whenever a so called agnostic comes on here lashing away at atheists but cozy tight up with the Christian posters.

Or how they say atheists are just as closed minded and rigid as the religious? Did the American Atheists ever lobby Washington to not allow Christians from running for office? Did they ever say The God Delusion must be read and studied in science class?
Did they gang up and physically beat people to a pulp or killing them for believing in a deity?

No right?

Then there is no comparison.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4311 Apr 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I get a good laugh whenever a so called agnostic comes on here lashing away at atheists but cozy tight up with the Christian posters.

Or how they say atheists are just as closed minded and rigid as the religious? Did the American Atheists ever lobby Washington to not allow Christians from running for office? Did they ever say The God Delusion must be read and studied in science class?
Did they gang up and physically beat people to a pulp or killing them for believing in a deity?

No right?

Then there is no comparison.
I find that if you scratch a so-called "agnostic" that does coddle up to True Believers™? You'll find just another True Believer™ who is posing.

As It Ain't has said? Anyone who claims to be "agnostic" or "atheist", but then does nothing but criticize all the free thinkers on the board?

Is a True Believer™ until proven otherwise.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#4312 Apr 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I get a good laugh whenever a so called agnostic comes on here lashing away at atheists but cozy tight up with the Christian posters.
Or how they say atheists are just as closed minded and rigid as the religious? Did the American Atheists ever lobby Washington to not allow Christians from running for office? Did they ever say The God Delusion must be read and studied in science class?
Did they gang up and physically beat people to a pulp or killing them for believing in a deity?
No right?
Then there is no comparison.
Not to mention the difference between atheism and agnosticism is like the difference between the yellow and green light. Both a lights allow the traveler to move forward, but one just tells the traveler to slow down. Both atheism and agnosticism comes to the conclusion that there is no evidence of a god. The difference is that atheists are more forward while agnostics are more reserved. I go back and forth on whether I am an atheist or an agnostic.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4313 Apr 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that if you scratch a so-called "agnostic" that does coddle up to True Believers™? You'll find just another True Believer™ who is posing.
As It Ain't has said? Anyone who claims to be "agnostic" or "atheist", but then does nothing but criticize all the free thinkers on the board?
Is a True Believer™ until proven otherwise.
I am still trying find more than two freethinkers in these forums.
Lincoln

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4314 Apr 4, 2013
Atheists in Power - Not to be trusted

State atheism in Albania was taken to an extreme during the totalitarian regime installed after World War II, when religions, identified as imports foreign to Albanian culture, were banned altogether. The Agrarian Reform Law of August 1945 nationalized most property of religious institutions, including the estates of monasteries, orders, and dioceses. Many clergy and believers were tried, tortured, and executed. All foreign Roman Catholic priests, monks, and nuns were expelled in 1946.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4315 Apr 4, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I am still trying find more than two freethinkers in these forums.
:)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4316 Apr 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You been stealing again?
Your ugly is not only your slimy personality, but it's also your abject immorality.
Sickening.
Are you drunk yet, today?
Maybe your pastor would be interested in your posts here? I doubt they would hire a rabid dog like you for anymore jobs related to the church.
I thought your sect believed in obeying the "Thou Shall Not Lie." commandment.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4317 Apr 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... I suppose it would be better to just ignore Credit-to-her-cult...
... but she's so >>easy<<. And she does always start off being nasty to me.
It's as if she's stalking me or something... I probably should just ignore her though.
It's obviously not doing her any good, to feed into her depravity.
*sigh*
But it is most amusing to watch the melt-down, as she gets madder and madder and more and more ugly....
... just like most True Believers™ who come on Topix Atheism forum.
You are the one who started with the abuse, calling me a $5 whore, repeatedly, for pointing out that your favorite author was a plagiarist. Yeah, you are almost as reasonable as a rabid dog.

As IF anybody would stalk a loser like you. Wow, you wish someone would to shore up your pathetic lack of self esteem.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4318 Apr 4, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I am still trying find more than two freethinkers in these forums.
lol

I dare you to find one that doesn't also claim that they can summon spirits to do favors for them. Talk about insane.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4319 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your pastor would be interested in your posts here? I doubt they would hire a rabid dog like you for anymore jobs related to the church.
I haven't had a pastor in over 5 years. Nor have I been a volunteer in child abuse programs in even longer.

Your ugly hate has made you believe garbage that isn't even true.

But I see you just cannot help yourself BUT to be a hate-filled wretch...

... disgusting.
nanoanomaly wrote:
I thought your sect believed in obeying the "Thou Shall Not Lie." commandment.
I have no ... "sect" as you say.

Sad.

Your ugly just keeps on oozing from your pustule-infected personality.

Who Would Jesus Hate, Credit?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4320 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who started with the abuse, calling me a $5 whore, repeatedly, for pointing out that your favorite author was a plagiarist. Yeah, you are almost as reasonable as a rabid dog.
My how you re-write "history" to fit within your ugly, deluded hate-view.

I was repelled by your ugliness almost from the beginning-- your demonstration of sadomasochism was most repellant.

And you >>are<< just a $5 whore-- your slavering over any male on Topix who you could bamboozle with your ugly lies marked you for what you are.
nanoanomaly wrote:
As IF anybody would stalk a loser like you. Wow, you wish someone would to shore up your pathetic lack of self esteem.
LOL!

Projecting, Credit?

I see you are: Who Would Jesus Hate, Credit?

LOL!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4321 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
I dare you to find one that doesn't also claim that they can summon spirits to do favors for them. Talk about insane.
More self-projection, Credit?

LOL!

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#4322 Apr 4, 2013
Well the two terms are not mutually exclusive. By definition I am an agnostic atheist.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention the difference between atheism and agnosticism is like the difference between the yellow and green light. Both a lights allow the traveler to move forward, but one just tells the traveler to slow down. Both atheism and agnosticism comes to the conclusion that there is no evidence of a god. The difference is that atheists are more forward while agnostics are more reserved. I go back and forth on whether I am an atheist or an agnostic.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#4323 Apr 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Well the two terms are not mutually exclusive. By definition I am an agnostic atheist.
<quoted text>
I agree with you. Atheists and Agnostics simply want theists to provide evidence for their claims, which they never do.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4324 Apr 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
I dare you to find one that doesn't also claim that they can summon spirits to do favors for them. Talk about insane.
I have talked to some "freethinking" wiccans IRL , just not here. If that is what you meant.. Summoning spirits?

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4325 Apr 5, 2013
Odd when you make this comment, you can, not only judge who is and who isn't a free thinker?

What is your criteria for a free thinker?
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I am still trying find more than two freethinkers in these forums.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4326 Apr 5, 2013
And until they can provide said proof there is no reason to believe.

They naturally hate this.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. Atheists and Agnostics simply want theists to provide evidence for their claims, which they never do.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4327 Apr 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Odd when you make this comment, you can, not only judge who is and who isn't a free thinker?
What is your criteria for a free thinker?
<quoted text>
http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismquestions/...

"A standard dictionary defines a freethinker as “one that forms opinions on the basis of reason independently of authority; especially one who doubts or denies religious dogma.” What this means is that to be a freethinker, a person has to be willing to consider any idea and any possibility. "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min One way or another 48,531
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 2 hr Uncle Sam 15
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Into The Night 23,503
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 258,040
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 15 hr Rosa_Winkel 21,866
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
Why you need to make sure you are saved before ... Dec 2 Scaritual 14
More from around the web