“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4288 Apr 3, 2013
I suppose the many red avatars are meant to convey the sentiment that you all speak as one?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4289 Apr 3, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I suppose the many red avatars are meant to convey the sentiment that you all speak as one?
No it is because that way they can call all the people that don't change their avatars homophobes or else they believe that this will happen
http://myinnermostthinking.files.wordpress.co...
Thinking

Staines, UK

#4290 Apr 3, 2013
Cameron seems destined to fudge everything he touches in order to please neither the LibDems nor his own hardliners.

Banning the CofE from providing same sex marriages instead of allowing selective opt ins is a good example of this.
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Okay T, thanks for the replies.
I would just point-out that that's what PM Cameron thinks he's doing. If you ask me, he's done more to undermine the concept of marriage than "underpin" it.
JMHO

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#4291 Apr 3, 2013
Bacon rules
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>No it is because that way they can call all the people that don't change their avatars homophobes or else they believe that this will happen

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4292 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
She didn't imply the #1 cause of death, she stated #1 PREVENTABLE cause of death. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit... obviously

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4293 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I've heard the one on Memorial Drive is missing toilet seats and tissue on a regular basis.
Really? You been stealing again?

Your ugly is not only your slimy personality, but it's also your abject immorality.

Sickening.

Are you drunk yet, today?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4294 Apr 4, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't imply the #1 cause of death, she stated #1 PREVENTABLE cause of death. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit... obviously
Nano's only strong suit is being ugly. Lying is a close second.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4295 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
It's about something you cannot possibly understand: equality under the law.

Ugly and bigoted people such as you? You would bully any and all people you were able to--- that's just the way you ugly godbots roll-- bullies.

No wonder you don't have any friends....

Location hidden

#4296 Apr 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nano's only strong suit is being ugly. Lying is a close second.
Yeah... it's hard not to notice that

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#4297 Apr 4, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>No it is because that way they can call all the people that don't change their avatars homophobes or else they believe that this will happen
Yep, mindless drones who can't produce original, creative thoughts of their own.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#4298 Apr 4, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>She didn't imply the #1 cause of death, she stated #1 PREVENTABLE cause of death. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit... obviously
Several of those causes ARE preventable, nutjob.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#4299 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Your ugly is not only your slimy personality, but it's also your abject immorality.
Sickening.
Careful, you're working yourself into violating your parole terms, again.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#4300 Apr 4, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... it's hard not to notice that
And scum like you are why people have warned their friends and loved ones away from Topix. You want to bully everybody good off the site and you've accomplished that, for the most part but how meaningful is it then...when you no longer have anyone to ridicule? Just a bunch of idiots saying "Yes, I know.", to each other. Like your lives could get any less pointless? I doubt it.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4301 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Careful, you're working yourself into violating your parole terms, again.
Ask Bob why he left his wife. He beat her because she was Christian.

Location hidden

#4302 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Several of those causes ARE preventable, nutjob.
I wasn't commenting on the subject of her post. I was commenting on your severe lack of reading comprehension evident in your reply.

Location hidden

#4303 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And scum like you are why people have warned their friends and loved ones away from Topix. You want to bully everybody good off the site and you've accomplished that, for the most part but how meaningful is it then...when you no longer have anyone to ridicule? Just a bunch of idiots saying "Yes, I know.", to each other. Like your lives could get any less pointless? I doubt it.
I don't bully anyone here. If pointing out the absurdity of the statements made is seeing as 'bullying'... try not to put forth stupidity and expect praise for it. BTW... my definition of 'scum' would include people that can't support their views without lying first and foremost. You fit that definition to a "T"
Thinking

Staines, UK

#4304 Apr 4, 2013
More made up shit. Like god.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Bob why he left his wife. He beat her because she was Christian.
Lincoln

United States

#4305 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Sickening.
"Your ugly is not only your slimy personality, but it's also your abject immorality."

Lurkers note rational atheist at work, logic, science :-)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4306 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, mindless drones who can't produce original, creative thoughts of their own.
Now now, Credit-- you are being too hard on yourself.

You do manage to come up with the slimy lie now and again that is almost original...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4307 Apr 4, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Careful, you're working yourself into violating your parole terms, again.
Never been arrested--not even once.

But you? I suspect you've been held in the "street walker" pen on multiple occasions.

Sad.

Who Would Jesus Solicit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 3 min thetruth 139
God' existence 4 min thetruth 67
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 10 min thetruth 2,409
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 16 min thetruth 142
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min thetruth 232,879
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 16 hr _Bad Company 23,198
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 20 hr Pahu 33
More from around the web