“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4227 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>True but, Why do we need marriage licenses any way? Isn't a license or a permit just paying people off in order to garner their permission to do something?
Also, it is the first link that I agree with the most.
I already outlined why: so long as there are special financial/inheritance/health-c are/parental status given to married couples?

Those rights >>must<< be made equal to all adults getting married, regardless if the religious bigots don't like that.

So that is why.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4228 Apr 3, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I already outlined why: so long as there are special financial/inheritance/health-c are/parental status given to married couples?
Those rights >>must<< be made equal to all adults getting married, regardless if the religious bigots don't like that.
So that is why.
True.. but why is it like that? Why do we need special "rights" or "permissions" from the government to allow us to give inheritances/share health care benefits/ parental status/ or "tax breaks" (ie. get your own money back)to loved ones/friends/family/strangers?
Even with out being involved in a relationship with someone I should be able to purchase a product for the (HealthInsurance) even if they are a complete stranger let alon of the same sex..
I personally think that for their to be "Marriage equality" that they should get rid of marriage altogether.. But if this is the route that you want to take then I say throw in polygamy/polyandry into the mix as well... I mean consenting adults are consenting adults.. right?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#4229 Apr 3, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Until the law FORCES equality, bigots (typically religious) will continue to practice bigotry.
I have already said before. Everyone is a bigot. Anyone who says otherwise is not only a bigot but a liar as well.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#4230 Apr 3, 2013
How is everyone a bigot? Even were that personal philosophy valid, you would have those who acted on it and those who didn't.

It is a fact there are restaurants and property owners today who would deny service to a man of color if the laws were not in place.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I have already said before. Everyone is a bigot. Anyone who says otherwise is not only a bigot but a liar as well.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#4231 Apr 3, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
How is everyone a bigot? Even were that personal philosophy valid, you would have those who acted on it and those who didn't.
It is a fact there are restaurants and property owners today who would deny service to a man of color if the laws were not in place.
<quoted text>
There are those that deny service in spite of the laws..

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
Plato.

big·ot
adjective&#8195;/&#712 ;big&#601;t/&#8195;

1. Convinced of the superiority or correctness of one's own opinions and prejudiced against those who hold different opinions; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#4232 Apr 3, 2013
And they know they risk holly jolly lawsuits that end up in the harassed getting a new BMW.

And it is rarely as simple as good and bad. Where the sweet little diner lady may be a peach to you while discriminating against a young man of the wrong skin color.

Bigot should be a noun. Bigoted would be an adjective.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>There are those that deny service in spite of the laws..

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
Plato.

bigĀ·ot

1. Convinced of the superiority or correctness of one's own opinions and prejudiced against those who hold different opinions; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#4233 Apr 3, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
And they know they risk holly jolly lawsuits that end up in the harassed getting a new BMW.
And it is rarely as simple as good and bad. Where the sweet little diner lady may be a peach to you while discriminating against a young man of the wrong skin color.
Bigot should be a noun. Bigoted would be an adjective.
<quoted text>
Bigot, bigoted... same difference.
It still holds true that everyone is bigoted. People do not just discriminate by color of skin, sexual behaviors, or gender. They are also bigoted against many other things.
http://www.thelocal.de/society/20130107-47185...
http://libguides.highline.edu/scientificbigot...
I personally embrace my bigotry.
I am bigoted against a-holes, d-bags, hypocrites, and people that use force or violence to push their beliefs/opinions onto others.
A person will think what they think a racist will be racist no law will change that nor should it attempt to. You can not legislate morality for that is an attempt to legislate thought/opinion. It is when those prejudices turn to violence that "law" should step in.
Educate not legislate. blahdeblahblah..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4234 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally think
Your opinions stopped mattering the moment you got ousted as a creationist posing as an agnostic, along with your tag team nanoanomaly

We can safely assume are your viewpoints are in line with your cult's. You try to present these opinions in a very approachable way, but your propoganda will and has failed troll.

Location hidden

#4235 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I have already said before. Everyone is a bigot.
If everyone is a bigot, then nobody is. The fact is religious people are all bigots.

Bigotry is practically baked into every single world religion - it tells people to hate atheists without ever knowing them.

Fact.

You need to prove your god before your share your halfwitted opinions.

Location hidden

#4236 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Plato.
big·ot
Typical theist who tries to move to goal posts.

-He gets cornered for religious bigotry: his excuse? "why we're ALL bigots of course!".

-He gets cornered when theists are proven to behave badly. "why here's an irrelevant philosophical quote from plato about the nature of good and bad".

This is how you guys go around through life, never facing the fact sand twisting everything out of sight and out of mind.

Ignorant creationist pr*ck lil ticked.

Location hidden

#4237 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Bigot, bigoted... same difference.
It still holds true that everyone is bigoted. People do not just discriminate by color of skin, sexual behaviors, or gender. They are also bigoted against many other things.
http://www.thelocal.de/society/20130107-47185...
http://libguides.highline.edu/scientificbigot...
I personally embrace my bigotry.
I am bigoted against a-holes, d-bags, hypocrites, and people that use force or violence to push their beliefs/opinions onto others.
A person will think what they think a racist will be racist no law will change that nor should it attempt to. You can not legislate morality for that is an attempt to legislate thought/opinion. It is when those prejudices turn to violence that "law" should step in.
Educate not legislate. blahdeblahblah..
"Everyone's bigotted" is your excuse for theists being unable to prove god and all atheists should just lie down and take this bigotry eh?

Ridiculous religious fool.

Location hidden

#4238 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>True.. but why is it like that? Why do we need special "rights" or "permissions" from the government to allow us to give inheritances/share health care benefits/ parental status/ or "tax breaks" (ie. get your own money back)to loved ones/friends/family/strangers?
Even with out being involved in a relationship with someone I should be able to purchase a product for the (HealthInsurance) even if they are a complete stranger let alon of the same sex..
I personally think that for their to be "Marriage equality" that they should get rid of marriage altogether.. But if this is the route that you want to take then I say throw in polygamy/polyandry into the mix as well... I mean consenting adults are consenting adults.. right?
What people do in their own homes is no business of yours.

The problem is theists go around making it their business, then play victim when they get confronted about their bigotry towards decent people.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4239 Apr 3, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as sick as sexual perverts preying on children. Waving your flags and rainbow trying to get people to buy into sick perverted sex. You try and show how peaceful you are but we WILL pay attention to the little man behind the curtain.
There are laws against your type of "love" for a very good reason.
The vast majority of homosexual pedophilia crimes are priests and preachers. But the vast majority of child rape, sexual slavery, and molestation are straight people. I mean the vast majority, and it's been that way for pretty much all recorded history.

Most child abductions are perpetrated by family members, most often by their natural parents. The number one preventable death of children is ignored medical treatment, because the parents just wanted to pray for them instead.

Yeah, gay people are the least of a child's threat.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4240 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Plato.
big·ot
I am not a bigot then.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#4242 Apr 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a bigot then.
You do not think that ANY of your opinions are better than anyone else's?
I find that hard to believe.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#4243 Apr 3, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What people do in their own homes is no business of yours.
No.. really?
That may be why I said that gov't should not be involved in marriage at all. Did you not notice the consenting adults comment? It is nobody's business least of all the gov'ts as to who gets married to whom.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is theists go around making it their business, then play victim when they get confronted about their bigotry towards decent people.
You are bigoted against religious people. Bigot.
I explained my bigotry and what I am bigoted against. So far you still are way off base as to where I stand on anything.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#4244 Apr 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of homosexual pedophilia crimes are priests and preachers. But the vast majority of child rape, sexual slavery, and molestation are straight people. I mean the vast majority, and it's been that way for pretty much all recorded history.
Most child abductions are perpetrated by family members, most often by their natural parents. The number one preventable death of children is ignored medical treatment, because the parents just wanted to pray for them instead.
Yeah, gay people are the least of a child's threat.
Good catch. I did not even notice that idiots comment. Someone should make a law against people like that...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4245 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You do not think that ANY of your opinions are better than anyone else's?
The only opinions that are not based on fact that I have is which cheese tastes best, for example, no, my favorite cheese is not better than anyone's differing favorite.

Location hidden

#4246 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You do not think that ANY of your opinions are better than anyone else's?
Once again, defeated by the fact that Kitten is clearly not a bigot, you move the goalposts once again and try to argue an entirely irrelevant philosophical discussion point.

Dishonest thiest pr*ck lil ticked who couldn't win her way out of a paper bag.

Location hidden

#4247 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You are bigoted against religious people. Bigot.
I explained my bigotry and what I am bigoted against. So far you still are way off base as to where I stand on anything.
Religion by its own admission is bigotted. Ans you have no proof of god.

Yet here you are, calling other people bigots and moving the goalposts when every single one of your arguments has been defeated.

What are you going to say next I wonder?

"Does what anyone says have any meaning?" I bet its something equality foolish and philosophical, because you hate confronting facts that disprove your ridiculous and baseless beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 min Eagle 12 4,813
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Eagle 12 235,663
The Consequences of Atheism 1 hr Thinking 766
Is Religion Childish? 1 hr Thinking 142
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Thinking 16,720
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 10 hr ChristineM 6,034
Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not ... (Sep '13) 10 hr ChristineM 3,036
More from around the web