The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#4208 Mar 31, 2013
I just can't stop looking at that page and just how awful many of those pictures are.

Smh
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... they never do get irony.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#4209 Apr 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Same reason we don't capitalize "god" or "christian," it's a type, not a proper noun. Glad we cleared that up.
God has something to say about that. And he will say it to you someday.

M&M

Scottsburg, IN

#4210 Apr 1, 2013
What your imaginary friend says to you is just to you, because it is a hallucination.
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>God has something to say about that. And he will say it to you someday.

M&M

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4211 Apr 1, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
God has something to say about that. And he will say it to you someday.
M&M
Your hate is showing.

You actually believe your terrorist-god will TORTURE people who do not buy into your godswill.

That's pretty sick-- but it's the sort of ugly I've come to expect from you Genuine Christholes™

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4212 Apr 1, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>What your imaginary friend says to you is just to you, because it is a hallucination.
Do you tell your theist wife that? Probably not, she wears the pants in your house. When she comes to my house, I take her pants off.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4213 Apr 2, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you tell your theist wife that? Probably not, she wears the pants in your house. When she comes to my house, I take her pants off.
poor creationist twit is jealous you have a wife liberty.

To be fair who would marry a fat buger eating oaf who believes jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that sarah palin is president.

Scottsburg, IN

#4214 Apr 2, 2013
Hey speaking of creationist retards! Go check out logicked on YouTube. He has these videos called I am a scientist where he destroys these creation scientists.

Great videos because we see him answer about every claim the godbots on here make and factually destroy them :)
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>poor creationist twit is jealous you have a wife liberty.

To be fair who would marry a fat buger eating oaf who believes jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that sarah palin is president.

Location hidden

#4215 Apr 2, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>poor creationist twit is jealous you have a wife liberty.

Lol! Your posts always amuses me. Your intelligence is at the same level of a rock! Keep posting, I am sure all atheists love having you as their representative.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4216 Apr 2, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Your posts always amuses me. Your intelligence is at the same level of a rock! Keep posting, I am sure all atheists love having you as their representative.
Again, this bollocks is coming from the creationist who deny that fossils are real and that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

Its a sad state of affairs when your actual beliefs trump anything you have to say in this forum.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#4217 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Your hate is showing.

You actually believe your terrorist-god will TORTURE people who do not buy into your godswill.

That's pretty sick-- but it's the sort of ugly I've come to expect from you Genuine Christholes™
Not as sick as sexual perverts preying on children. Waving your flags and rainbow trying to get people to buy into sick perverted sex. You try and show how peaceful you are but we WILL pay attention to the little man behind the curtain.

There are laws against your type of "love" for a very good reason.

Location hidden

#4218 Apr 2, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Again, this bollocks is coming from the creationist who deny that fossils are real and that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

Its a sad state of affairs when your actual beliefs trump anything you have to say in this forum.
It's a sad state you making claims about me when you don't have a single post to prove your lies.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4219 Apr 2, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as sick as sexual perverts preying on children.
Ask the CATHOLICS about PEDOPHILE PRIESTS.

I am fighting for ADULTS to marry ADULTS OF THEIR CHOICE.

Your deeply bigoted response proves how much HATE you are.

Who Would Jesus Hate?

Look at MM for an answer....!
Mary Magdalena wrote:
Waving your flags and rainbow trying to get people to buy into sick perverted sex. You try and show how peaceful you are but we WILL pay attention to the little man behind the curtain.
You sound jealous! That is IT! You are actually JEALOUS of adult homosexuals who enjoy being ADULTS in a world free from BIGOTS like YOU.

LOL!
Mary Magdalena wrote:
There are laws against your type of "love" for a very good reason.
Not really-- no state enforces these BIGOT-LAWS your ugly cult got passed.

But I'm strait you bigot-- not that it's any of YOUR bigoted affair.

Who Would Jesus be a Bigot To?

Location hidden

#4220 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Ask the CATHOLICS about PEDOPHILE PRIESTS.

Who Would Jesus Hate?

Mary Magdalena wrote, "
Waving your flags and rainbow trying to get people to buy into sick perverted sex. You try and show how peaceful you are but we WILL pay attention to the little man behind the curtain."

You sound jealous! That is IT! You are actually JEALOUS of adult homosexuals who enjoy being ADULTS in a world free from BIGOTS like YOU.

LOL!

Mary Magdalena wrote, "
There are laws against your type of "love" for a very good reason. "

Go ahead, ask Givethemliberty's wife.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4221 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Ask the CATHOLICS about PEDOPHILE PRIESTS.
Who Would Jesus Hate?
<quoted text>
LOL!
<quoted text>
Just some thoughts on the 'Gay Marriage' thing.
http://www.punkrocklibertarians.com/dead-kids...
http://www.punkrocklibertarians.com/the-solut...

Scottsburg, IN

#4222 Apr 2, 2013
I have heard this argument before, sadly as we see time and time again if you don't specifically state the group being discriminated against you will have people continue to do so.

If not for black rights all of that we are equal without need for further clarification we would have diners in the south that would not allow an African American family to eat there.

We can't merely say all men are equal and leave it at that because we see discrimination used daily even after that was well established. Still today lawsuits are brought up over property managers refusing to allow a non white person to rent a property.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Just some thoughts on the 'Gay Marriage' thing.
http://www.punkrocklibertarians.com/the-solut...

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#4223 Apr 2, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I have heard this argument before, sadly as we see time and time again if you don't specifically state the group being discriminated against you will have people continue to do so.
If not for black rights all of that we are equal without need for further clarification we would have diners in the south that would not allow an African American family to eat there.
We can't merely say all men are equal and leave it at that because we see discrimination used daily even after that was well established. Still today lawsuits are brought up over property managers refusing to allow a non white person to rent a property.
<quoted text>
True but, Why do we need marriage licenses any way? Isn't a license or a permit just paying people off in order to garner their permission to do something?
Also, it is the first link that I agree with the most.

Scottsburg, IN

#4224 Apr 2, 2013
The government likes their red tape man.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>True but, Why do we need marriage licenses any way? Isn't a license or a permit just paying people off in order to garner their permission to do something?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4225 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
Just some thoughts on the 'Gay Marriage' thing.
That one is just a red herrring-- has nothing whatsoever to do with USA law, the focus of the red equal meme.
Lil Ticked wrote:
That one is a True Believer™ opinion-- claiming that "marriage is religion".

That is also a red herring: most of the gays don't give a sh7yt about religions ceremonies-- they want EQUALITY under US law, if they get married.

Tax equality, health-care equality, estate/inheritance equality, being parents equality.

Religion has little enough to do with it.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4226 Apr 3, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.

Until the law FORCES equality, bigots (typically religious) will continue to practice bigotry.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4227 Apr 3, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>True but, Why do we need marriage licenses any way? Isn't a license or a permit just paying people off in order to garner their permission to do something?
I already outlined why: so long as there are special financial/inheritance/health-c are/parental status given to married couples?

Those rights >>must<< be made equal to all adults getting married, regardless if the religious bigots don't like that.

So that is why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 2 min Dogen 4,307
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 4 min Issac 729
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Science 76,923
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr superwilly 258,476
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr The FACTory 32,166
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... Sat Ben Avraham 11
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul 18 John 4,952
More from around the web