“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4142 Mar 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even know who she is and I don't care. I just know that you are a POS.
So, due to your STALKING of my posts, you simply always put a peanut on them, unread?

LOL!

I knew you were trollish-ugly, but that's a new low.

Even for one as full of hate as ... you.

No WONDER nobody likes you!

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4143 Mar 28, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured that the easiest way to win an election in OK would be to smear your political opponent and claimed they bet on Texas in the Texas/OU football game.
LOL!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4144 Mar 28, 2013
Did you know she admitted I cured her of a fatal untreatable disease? Does that qualify me for sainthood or something?

Lol! Dude that was a classic topix moment!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So, due to your STALKING of my posts, you simply always put a peanut on them, unread?

LOL!

I knew you were trollish-ugly, but that's a new low.

Even for one as full of hate as ... you.

No WONDER nobody likes you!

LOL!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4145 Mar 28, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Unable to debate with the atheist he relies on attacking the atheist's family who are not even participating in the conversation.

Pathetic yes?
Speaking of pathetic.......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#sectio...

A 2010 survey published in Encyclopedia Britannica found that is atheists at about 2.0%.

Another study assessing religiosity among scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that "just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power.

Sociologist Philip Schwadel found that higher levels of education are associated with increased religious participation and religious practice in daily life.

According to a 2012 report by the Pew Research Center, people describing themselves as "atheist" were 2% of the total population in the US.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_o...

According to the International Bulletin of Missionary Research, an academic journal, "about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day."

Another survey attributed to Britannica shows the population of atheists at around 2.4% of the world's population

While there are more atheists than ever before as global population continually increases, the atheist percentage of the total population seem to be declining

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religi...

Sources outside of Wikipedia give differing estimates:

The CIA's World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.39%(of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, atheists 2.01%

persecution. A 2006 study by researchers at the University of Minnesota involving a poll of 2,000 households in the United States found atheists to be the most distrusted of minorities,

In 2012, an article entitled Atheism in decline by Nigel Tomes declared:

In 1970 atheists (those avowing there is no God) numbered 166 million worldwide; that was almost one-in-twenty—4.5% of the globe’s population. By 2012 atheists’ number is estimated at 137 million. That’s a decline of almost 30 million. Since world population is growing, atheists’ share declined to less than one-in-fifty—under 2% in 2012. Put differently, every 24 hours there are 800 fewer atheists in the world! Atheism is in decline.

Location hidden

#4146 Mar 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I really hate swearing and is really getting to me septic, so shut the F*** up Septic or else!!!
Nice to see an atheist trying to clean up members of his own cult.

Keep up the good work!

Location hidden

#4147 Mar 28, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing great!
Good to hear!

Keep up your great work.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4148 Mar 28, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Did you know she admitted I cured her of a fatal untreatable disease? Does that qualify me for sainthood or something?
Lol! Dude that was a classic topix moment!
<quoted text>
:)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4149 Mar 28, 2013
Educated What wrote:
I'm doing great!
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear!
Keep up your great work.
Talking to yourself now? Or is it more like mutual m*sterb*tion?

LOL!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4150 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>Langoliers wrote, "<quoted text>
Good to hear!
Keep up your great work. "

Talking to yourself now? Or is it more like mutual m*sterb*tion?

LOL!
At least it's not masturbation to children you pervert. That's what you like.

Lexington, KY

#4151 Mar 28, 2013
And as expected long ears resorted to reposting his off topic bandwagon fallacy spam for the 10,000th time.

Oh how we make those puppets dance.
<quoted text>:)

Lexington, KY

#4152 Mar 28, 2013
Yet Christians are spending a fortune and massive amounts of time and effort on arguing and debating atheists. If atheism is declining why waste so much time and money on us?

You of course will run away crying from this question as you always do.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of pathetic here is some off topic disproven spam.
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#4153 Mar 29, 2013
You are a post changing cuntard.

Why do you need to lie so much?
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see an atheist trying to clean up members of his own cult.
Keep up the good work!

Location hidden

#4154 Mar 29, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Christians are spending a fortune and massive amounts of time and effort on arguing and debating atheists. If atheism is declining why waste so much time and money on us?

Who is spending money on you?

Location hidden

#4155 Mar 29, 2013
greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>Because Intelligent Design is no more than Creationism using the find and replace tool on a decent word processor.

Case in point - Dover trial:

Early draft "Of Pandas and People"

"Creation is the theory that various forms of life began abruptly, with their distinctive features already intact: Fish with fins and scales, birds with feathers and wings, mammals with fur and mammary glands."

And after Creationism didn't pass Constitutional muster under the 1st Amendment, we see a revision:

"Intelligent design means that various forms of life began abruptly through an intelligent agency, with their distinctive features already intact: Fish with fins and scales, birds with feathers, beaks and wings, et cetera."

Where the theists went wrong was they didn't know how to cover their tracks. But that's to be expected when they use technology despite God and expect a miracle to cover up their sins.
The Seventh Judicial Circuit of the Court of Appeals of the United States held that ATHEISM IS A RELIGION. Therefore, it cannot be promoted by a public school. Currently, public schools are often unwittingly promoting atheism through a dogmatic and uncritical teaching of materialistic theories of origins.

This says nothing on ID.
Nice attempt to change the subject again.

Location hidden

#4156 Mar 29, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Christians are spending a fortune and massive amounts of time and effort on arguing and debating atheists. If atheism is declining why waste so much time and money on us?

Speaking of pathetic.......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#sectio...

A 2010 survey published in Encyclopedia Britannica found that is atheists at about 2.0%.

Another study assessing religiosity among scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that "just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power.

Sociologist Philip Schwadel found that higher levels of education are associated with increased religious participation and religious practice in daily life.

According to a 2012 report by the Pew Research Center, people describing themselves as "atheist" were 2% of the total population in the US.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_o...

According to the International Bulletin of Missionary Research, an academic journal, "about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day."

Another survey attributed to Britannica shows the population of atheists at around 2.4% of the world's population

While there are more atheists than ever before as global population continually increases, the atheist percentage of the total population seem to be declining

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religi...

Sources outside of Wikipedia give differing estimates:

The CIA's World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.39%(of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, atheists 2.01%

persecution. A 2006 study by researchers at the University of Minnesota involving a poll of 2,000 households in the United States found atheists to be the most distrusted of minorities,

In 2012, an article entitled Atheism in decline by Nigel Tomes declared:

In 1970 atheists (those avowing there is no God) numbered 166 million worldwide; that was almost one-in-twenty—4.5% of the globe’s population. By 2012 atheists’ number is estimated at 137 million. That’s a decline of almost 30 million. Since world population is growing, atheists’ share declined to less than one-in-fifty—under 2% in 2012. Put differently, every 24 hours there are 800 fewer atheists in the world! Atheism is in decline.

Location hidden

#4157 Mar 29, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Langoliers! I do agree we atheist have got to start cleaning up our posting language.
You're Welcome. Nice to see you're actually starting to think.

Location hidden

#4158 Mar 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Who is spending money on you?
He ask "If atheism is declining why waste so much time"

If. LOL

Location hidden

#4159 Mar 29, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>He ask "If atheism is declining why waste so much time"

If. LOL
Lol!
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#4160 Mar 29, 2013
You are a post changing cuntard.

Why do you need to lie so much?
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Welcome. Nice to see you're actually starting to think.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4161 Mar 29, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
The Seventh Judicial Circuit of the Court of Appeals of the United States held that ATHEISM IS A RELIGION. Therefore, it cannot be promoted by a public school.
It isn't. So what's your point?
Langoliers wrote:
Currently, public schools are often unwittingly promoting atheism through a dogmatic and uncritical teaching of materialistic theories of origins.
Well... seeing as how ALL of your ugly god-based religions are 100% BS?

And?

Science is 100% based on materialistic theories?

Again... what's your point?

Oh! That you are a 100% hypocrite, because you use SCIENCE on a daily basis? Like your >>materialistic<< computer, created by atheists, running on an operating system ALSO created by atheists?

LOL!
Langoliers wrote:
This says nothing on ID.
Nice attempt to change the subject again.
ID is religion.

You already agreed that NO RELIGION CAN BE PROMOTED.

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Richardfs 233,223
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 2 hr red and right 2,628
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 3 hr ChristineM 5,961
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 7 hr Richardfs 179
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr Morse 23,279
faith & pride 9 hr geezerjock 1
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 11 hr _Bad Company 214
More from around the web