Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Educated What wrote:
KK it just seems that they branched off to a church and claimed not to worship a God or Satan. Yet it seems like an organization for people to join who don't believe. Why a church with no beliefs? Aside from that, how are you doing?
Doing pretty good actually, thanks, you?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I really dug your Vlogs on equality for all people. It was honest and well stated.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Doing pretty good actually, thanks, you?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
I really dug your Vlogs on equality for all people. It was honest and well stated.
<quoted text>
Thank you very much. While the fight for equality is not yet over, the momentum is so much faster these days than when I was young it's something I may get to see in my lifetime. Advocacy is one of the most important things to me.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Certainly a worthwhile cause and you are right, the veil of religious bigotry is slowly receding but faster now than at any other time in modern history.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you very much. While the fight for equality is not yet over, the momentum is so much faster these days than when I was young it's something I may get to see in my lifetime. Advocacy is one of the most important things to me.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Doing pretty good actually, thanks, you?
I'm doing great!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter if it's true.
Nice side track attempt.
Because Intelligent Design is no more than Creationism using the find and replace tool on a decent word processor.

Case in point - Dover trial:

Early draft "Of Pandas and People"

"Creation is the theory that various forms of life began abruptly, with their distinctive features already intact: Fish with fins and scales, birds with feathers and wings, mammals with fur and mammary glands."

And after Creationism didn't pass Constitutional muster under the 1st Amendment, we see a revision:

"Intelligent design means that various forms of life began abruptly through an intelligent agency, with their distinctive features already intact: Fish with fins and scales, birds with feathers, beaks and wings, et cetera."

Where the theists went wrong was they didn't know how to cover their tracks. But that's to be expected when they use technology despite God and expect a miracle to cover up their sins.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even know who she is and I don't care. I just know that you are a POS.
So, due to your STALKING of my posts, you simply always put a peanut on them, unread?

LOL!

I knew you were trollish-ugly, but that's a new low.

Even for one as full of hate as ... you.

No WONDER nobody likes you!

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured that the easiest way to win an election in OK would be to smear your political opponent and claimed they bet on Texas in the Texas/OU football game.
LOL!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Did you know she admitted I cured her of a fatal untreatable disease? Does that qualify me for sainthood or something?

Lol! Dude that was a classic topix moment!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>So, due to your STALKING of my posts, you simply always put a peanut on them, unread?

LOL!

I knew you were trollish-ugly, but that's a new low.

Even for one as full of hate as ... you.

No WONDER nobody likes you!

LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Unable to debate with the atheist he relies on attacking the atheist's family who are not even participating in the conversation.

Pathetic yes?
Speaking of pathetic.......

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#sectio...

A 2010 survey published in Encyclopedia Britannica found that is atheists at about 2.0%.

Another study assessing religiosity among scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that "just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power.

Sociologist Philip Schwadel found that higher levels of education are associated with increased religious participation and religious practice in daily life.

According to a 2012 report by the Pew Research Center, people describing themselves as "atheist" were 2% of the total population in the US.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_o...

According to the International Bulletin of Missionary Research, an academic journal, "about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day."

Another survey attributed to Britannica shows the population of atheists at around 2.4% of the world's population

While there are more atheists than ever before as global population continually increases, the atheist percentage of the total population seem to be declining

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religi...

Sources outside of Wikipedia give differing estimates:

The CIA's World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.39%(of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, atheists 2.01%

persecution. A 2006 study by researchers at the University of Minnesota involving a poll of 2,000 households in the United States found atheists to be the most distrusted of minorities,

In 2012, an article entitled Atheism in decline by Nigel Tomes declared:

In 1970 atheists (those avowing there is no God) numbered 166 million worldwide; that was almost one-in-twenty—4.5% of the globe’s population. By 2012 atheists’ number is estimated at 137 million. That’s a decline of almost 30 million. Since world population is growing, atheists’ share declined to less than one-in-fifty—under 2% in 2012. Put differently, every 24 hours there are 800 fewer atheists in the world! Atheism is in decline.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I really hate swearing and is really getting to me septic, so shut the F*** up Septic or else!!!
Nice to see an atheist trying to clean up members of his own cult.

Keep up the good work!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing great!
Good to hear!

Keep up your great work.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Did you know she admitted I cured her of a fatal untreatable disease? Does that qualify me for sainthood or something?
Lol! Dude that was a classic topix moment!
<quoted text>
:)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
I'm doing great!
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear!
Keep up your great work.
Talking to yourself now? Or is it more like mutual m*sterb*tion?

LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Langoliers wrote, "<quoted text>
Good to hear!
Keep up your great work. "

Talking to yourself now? Or is it more like mutual m*sterb*tion?

LOL!
At least it's not masturbation to children you pervert. That's what you like.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

And as expected long ears resorted to reposting his off topic bandwagon fallacy spam for the 10,000th time.

Oh how we make those puppets dance.
<quoted text>:)

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Yet Christians are spending a fortune and massive amounts of time and effort on arguing and debating atheists. If atheism is declining why waste so much time and money on us?

You of course will run away crying from this question as you always do.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of pathetic here is some off topic disproven spam.
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

You are a post changing cuntard.

Why do you need to lie so much?
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see an atheist trying to clean up members of his own cult.
Keep up the good work!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Christians are spending a fortune and massive amounts of time and effort on arguing and debating atheists. If atheism is declining why waste so much time and money on us?

You of course will run away crying from this question as you always do.
Who is spending money on you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

greymouser wrote:
<quoted text>Because Intelligent Design is no more than Creationism using the find and replace tool on a decent word processor.

Case in point - Dover trial:

Early draft "Of Pandas and People"

"Creation is the theory that various forms of life began abruptly, with their distinctive features already intact: Fish with fins and scales, birds with feathers and wings, mammals with fur and mammary glands."

And after Creationism didn't pass Constitutional muster under the 1st Amendment, we see a revision:

"Intelligent design means that various forms of life began abruptly through an intelligent agency, with their distinctive features already intact: Fish with fins and scales, birds with feathers, beaks and wings, et cetera."

Where the theists went wrong was they didn't know how to cover their tracks. But that's to be expected when they use technology despite God and expect a miracle to cover up their sins.
The Seventh Judicial Circuit of the Court of Appeals of the United States held that ATHEISM IS A RELIGION. Therefore, it cannot be promoted by a public school. Currently, public schools are often unwittingly promoting atheism through a dogmatic and uncritical teaching of materialistic theories of origins.

This says nothing on ID.
Nice attempt to change the subject again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atheism Discussions

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 224,099
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Richardfs 198
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr Buck Crick 368
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 6 hr No-Doubt 270
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr DonPanic 21,384
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 12 hr religionisillness 834
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 18 hr Patrick 16
•••
•••