“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4121 Mar 27, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree but you need to go the Church of Satan website and read what they believe.
Sorry, but this is simply a contradiction in terms, just because they claim it, an atheist is polar opposite to a theist, you cannot believe in any specific god and be an atheist, unless you break the English language. Satanists believe in a god, thus, they simply cannot be atheist. That would be like saying Tiger Woods is white.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4122 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but this is simply a contradiction in terms, just because they claim it, an atheist is polar opposite to a theist, you cannot believe in any specific god and be an atheist, unless you break the English language. Satanists believe in a god, thus, they simply cannot be atheist. That would be like saying Tiger Woods is white.
Go to the website and read it. Apparently the do not believe in God or the devil. But read it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4124 Mar 27, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the website and read it. Apparently the do not believe in God or the devil. But read it.
Then they are not satanists. You are failing to comprehend what I am saying, when someone makes a claim that is contradictory to other claims they make, then only one of those claims can be true. "Satan" is a mythical creature invented by theists, the true definition of satanist is one who worships that mythical creature, thus, they are theists. If one worships the creature called Satan they cannot be atheists because you cannot be an atheist and a theist, that's impossible. If they do not believe in Satan, then they cannot worship it, thus they are not satanists because you cannot worship and not worship something.
CunningLinguist

Hernando, FL

#4125 Mar 27, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Theyre the words of your master Skeptic.
Do you actually have a belief or viewpoint you would defend.
Or do you await the cue of Boob and Skeptic to add your 'me too!' posts.
You are an owned punk
We miss your foul and limited vocabulary!
Did you forget your usual mandatory vulgar insults?

It is always entertaining to see a true little child vainly attempting to compete in a adult, informed world. lqtm
CunningLinguist

Hernando, FL

#4126 Mar 27, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The church of satan (laveyan) is an atheist 'church' for want of a better word.
Or in the words of Skeptic......
&^%^*^%$^%&you #^%*^&%()&*^*^% coz your a $%%&#^*%(*%%$@ and a &^%*$*^*%$% coz there is no god but me so &%$*&$*%*$&@
Ya bloody galah!
You've got tickets on yourself mate!
You are just a two-bob drongo!
You're as good as two blondes put together.

Location hidden

#4127 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Then they are not satanists. You are failing to comprehend what I am saying, when someone makes a claim that is contradictory to other claims they make, then only one of those claims can be true. "Satan" is a mythical creature invented by theists, the true definition of satanist is one who worships that mythical creature, thus, they are theists. If one worships the creature called Satan they cannot be atheists because you cannot be an atheist and a theist, that's impossible. If they do not believe in Satan, then they cannot worship it, thus they are not satanists because you cannot worship and not worship something.
Sorry but they claim it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4128 Mar 27, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but they claim it.
As I said, when someone makes contradictory claims, only one can be true, contradictions are impossible.
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#4129 Mar 27, 2013
Calm down, dear.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Theyre the words of your master Skeptic.
Do you actually have a belief or viewpoint you would defend.
Or do you await the cue of Boob and Skeptic to add your 'me too!' posts.
You are an owned punk

Location hidden

#4130 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, when someone makes contradictory claims, only one can be true, contradictions are impossible.
But by definition they are atheist. No belief of God or Satan makes them atheist.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4131 Mar 27, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
But by definition they are atheist. No belief of God or Satan makes them atheist.
Then they are not satanists.

Location hidden

#4132 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Then they are not satanists.
Why do they say they are? Why do they have a church?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4133 Mar 27, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they say they are? Why do they have a church?
Many religions are atheistic, yes, such as Buddhism, for example. But the definition of satanist is one who worships Satan, thus ... that makes them theists if they worship something as a god.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4134 Mar 27, 2013
EW, I don't understand why you are not comprehending this, I really don't. I cannot make it any simpler than reminding you that contradictions, by their very nature, are impossible.

Location hidden

#4135 Mar 27, 2013
KK it just seems that they branched off to a church and claimed not to worship a God or Satan. Yet it seems like an organization for people to join who don't believe. Why a church with no beliefs? Aside from that, how are you doing?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4136 Mar 27, 2013
Educated What wrote:
KK it just seems that they branched off to a church and claimed not to worship a God or Satan. Yet it seems like an organization for people to join who don't believe. Why a church with no beliefs? Aside from that, how are you doing?
Doing pretty good actually, thanks, you?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#4137 Mar 27, 2013
I really dug your Vlogs on equality for all people. It was honest and well stated.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Doing pretty good actually, thanks, you?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4138 Mar 27, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I really dug your Vlogs on equality for all people. It was honest and well stated.
<quoted text>
Thank you very much. While the fight for equality is not yet over, the momentum is so much faster these days than when I was young it's something I may get to see in my lifetime. Advocacy is one of the most important things to me.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#4139 Mar 27, 2013
Certainly a worthwhile cause and you are right, the veil of religious bigotry is slowly receding but faster now than at any other time in modern history.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you very much. While the fight for equality is not yet over, the momentum is so much faster these days than when I was young it's something I may get to see in my lifetime. Advocacy is one of the most important things to me.

Location hidden

#4140 Mar 27, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Doing pretty good actually, thanks, you?
I'm doing great!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#4141 Mar 28, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter if it's true.
Nice side track attempt.
Because Intelligent Design is no more than Creationism using the find and replace tool on a decent word processor.

Case in point - Dover trial:

Early draft "Of Pandas and People"

"Creation is the theory that various forms of life began abruptly, with their distinctive features already intact: Fish with fins and scales, birds with feathers and wings, mammals with fur and mammary glands."

And after Creationism didn't pass Constitutional muster under the 1st Amendment, we see a revision:

"Intelligent design means that various forms of life began abruptly through an intelligent agency, with their distinctive features already intact: Fish with fins and scales, birds with feathers, beaks and wings, et cetera."

Where the theists went wrong was they didn't know how to cover their tracks. But that's to be expected when they use technology despite God and expect a miracle to cover up their sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Atheist Academic Who Rejected God and Be... 22 min Hooogle It 77
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Dave Nelson 230,939
Evidence for God! 4 hr Uncle Sam 43
Heaven 5 hr susanblange 42
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 13 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 15 hr Chiclets 23,039
Our world came from nothing? 17 hr _Bad Company 1,103

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE