Comments
4,001 - 4,020 of 5,549 Comments Last updated Monday Jun 30

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4115
Mar 27, 2013
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I speak for everyone when I say "Sh*t the f*ck up you useless creationist piece of sh*t".
And if I don't?
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4116
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
Not swearing is really getting to you, isn't it, dear?
<quoted text>
Theyre the words of your master Skeptic.
Do you actually have a belief or viewpoint you would defend.
Or do you await the cue of Boob and Skeptic to add your 'me too!' posts.

You are an owned punk

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4117
Mar 27, 2013
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I speak for everyone when I say "Sh*t the f*ck up you useless creationist piece of sh*t".
So you are telling me that nobody on this thread can speak for themselves? Oh ok.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4118
Mar 27, 2013
 
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The church of satan (laveyan) is an atheist 'church' for want of a better word.
Or in the words of Skeptic......
&^%^*^%$^%&you #^%*^&%()&*^*^% coz your a $%%&#^*%(*%%$@ and a &^%*$*^*%$% coz there is no god but me so &%$*&$*%*$&@
If you believe in a god, you are a theist, thus satanists cannot be an atheist. Learn English.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4119
Mar 27, 2013
 
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Theyre the words of your master Skeptic.
Do you actually have a belief or viewpoint you would defend.
Or do you await the cue of Boob and Skeptic to add your 'me too!' posts.
You are an owned punk
Is there something wrong with defending reality?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4120
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>If you believe in a god, you are a theist, thus satanists cannot be an atheist. Learn English.
Sorry to disagree but you need to go the Church of Satan website and read what they believe.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4121
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disagree but you need to go the Church of Satan website and read what they believe.
Sorry, but this is simply a contradiction in terms, just because they claim it, an atheist is polar opposite to a theist, you cannot believe in any specific god and be an atheist, unless you break the English language. Satanists believe in a god, thus, they simply cannot be atheist. That would be like saying Tiger Woods is white.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4122
Mar 27, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but this is simply a contradiction in terms, just because they claim it, an atheist is polar opposite to a theist, you cannot believe in any specific god and be an atheist, unless you break the English language. Satanists believe in a god, thus, they simply cannot be atheist. That would be like saying Tiger Woods is white.
Go to the website and read it. Apparently the do not believe in God or the devil. But read it.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4124
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to the website and read it. Apparently the do not believe in God or the devil. But read it.
Then they are not satanists. You are failing to comprehend what I am saying, when someone makes a claim that is contradictory to other claims they make, then only one of those claims can be true. "Satan" is a mythical creature invented by theists, the true definition of satanist is one who worships that mythical creature, thus, they are theists. If one worships the creature called Satan they cannot be atheists because you cannot be an atheist and a theist, that's impossible. If they do not believe in Satan, then they cannot worship it, thus they are not satanists because you cannot worship and not worship something.
CunningLinguist

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4125
Mar 27, 2013
 
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Theyre the words of your master Skeptic.
Do you actually have a belief or viewpoint you would defend.
Or do you await the cue of Boob and Skeptic to add your 'me too!' posts.
You are an owned punk
We miss your foul and limited vocabulary!
Did you forget your usual mandatory vulgar insults?

It is always entertaining to see a true little child vainly attempting to compete in a adult, informed world. lqtm
CunningLinguist

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4126
Mar 27, 2013
 
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The church of satan (laveyan) is an atheist 'church' for want of a better word.
Or in the words of Skeptic......
&^%^*^%$^%&you #^%*^&%()&*^*^% coz your a $%%&#^*%(*%%$@ and a &^%*$*^*%$% coz there is no god but me so &%$*&$*%*$&@
Ya bloody galah!
You've got tickets on yourself mate!
You are just a two-bob drongo!
You're as good as two blondes put together.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4127
Mar 27, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Then they are not satanists. You are failing to comprehend what I am saying, when someone makes a claim that is contradictory to other claims they make, then only one of those claims can be true. "Satan" is a mythical creature invented by theists, the true definition of satanist is one who worships that mythical creature, thus, they are theists. If one worships the creature called Satan they cannot be atheists because you cannot be an atheist and a theist, that's impossible. If they do not believe in Satan, then they cannot worship it, thus they are not satanists because you cannot worship and not worship something.
Sorry but they claim it.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4128
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but they claim it.
As I said, when someone makes contradictory claims, only one can be true, contradictions are impossible.
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4129
Mar 27, 2013
 
Calm down, dear.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Theyre the words of your master Skeptic.
Do you actually have a belief or viewpoint you would defend.
Or do you await the cue of Boob and Skeptic to add your 'me too!' posts.
You are an owned punk

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4130
Mar 27, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, when someone makes contradictory claims, only one can be true, contradictions are impossible.
But by definition they are atheist. No belief of God or Satan makes them atheist.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4131
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
But by definition they are atheist. No belief of God or Satan makes them atheist.
Then they are not satanists.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4132
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Then they are not satanists.
Why do they say they are? Why do they have a church?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4133
Mar 27, 2013
 
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do they say they are? Why do they have a church?
Many religions are atheistic, yes, such as Buddhism, for example. But the definition of satanist is one who worships Satan, thus ... that makes them theists if they worship something as a god.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4134
Mar 27, 2013
 
EW, I don't understand why you are not comprehending this, I really don't. I cannot make it any simpler than reminding you that contradictions, by their very nature, are impossible.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4135
Mar 27, 2013
 
KK it just seems that they branched off to a church and claimed not to worship a God or Satan. Yet it seems like an organization for people to join who don't believe. Why a church with no beliefs? Aside from that, how are you doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Dave Nelson 224,508
What does "Atheism" mean? 2 hr Patrick 34
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 2 hr Patrick 395
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 4 hr religionisillness 19
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Growupchildren 21,401
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr Growupchildren 245
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... Mon Liam R 21
•••
•••