Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Prove it.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't read mere words. If you could you could not make this claim.
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

"2/3rds of Britons not religious."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12799801
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"A 1995 survey attributed to the Encyclopædia Britannica indicates that atheists are about 3.8% of the world's population."
"Another survey attributed to Britannica shows the population of atheists at around 2.4% of the world's population"
"and in other areas of the world (such as China and other current and former Communist states), atheism is decreasing. "

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>If you are truly laughing out loud, there are mental health professionals that may be able to help you.
Lol! That's the best you got? Really!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking (not) can't have a wife can he?
He sound way to gay.
Yep! He's probably playing butt darts as we speak.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
Prove it? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>"2/3rds of Britons not religious."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12799801
Who cares.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not hear about her before reading your post.
"In March 2008, Kern made national headlines when she stated:
“ Studies show that no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted more than, you know, a few decades. So it's the death knell of this country. I honestly think it's the biggest threat our nation has, even more so than terrorism or Islam – which I think is a big threat, okay?'Cause what's happening now is they are going after, in schools, two-year olds...And this stuff is deadly, and it's spreading, and it will destroy our young people, it will destroy this nation![7][8]”
After receiving attention for the remarks, Kern said "I said nothing that was not true" and refused to apologize.[7][9][10] She received a standing ovation from fellow Republican legislators in a private meeting a few days later.[11] In response to Kern's comments, hundreds of gay and lesbian rights supporters protested at the Oklahoma State Capitol.[12] Over 1500 people later turned out at the Capitol to support her.[13]
Kern claimed to have received death threats that caused her to hire a bodyguard.[14][15] The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation officer who reviewed Kern's emails said, "I wouldn't characterize them as death threats."[16]
Kern authored an op-ed counterpoint piece in the June 24, 2009 issue of the Oklahoma Gazette in which she argued, "Granting marriage status to homosexuals who comprise little more than 3 percent of the population would be like granting all applicants admission to a prestigious college just because a few meet the qualifications. That school’s status would fall. Likewise, the status of marriage will fall if same-sex marriage is legalized."[17]
In late June 2009 Kern authored the "Oklahoma Citizens Proclamation for Morality" implicitly blaming gay marriage and President Barack Obama's official acknowledgment of Gay and Lesbian Pride Month (among other things) for the economic crisis which was then ongoing.[18]
During her 2010 re-election campaign, Kern made the sexual orientation and gender of her opponent a topic of her campaign.[19]
In an interview on the eve of the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, she correlated homosexuality with HIV/AIDS, and reiterated her claim that homosexuality is a greater threat to the United States than terrorism, saying "It’s more dangerous, and yes I think that it’s also more dangerous because it will tear down the moral fiber of this nation."[20]"
"On April 27, 2011, while debating in favor of SJR 15, a proposed constitutional amendment that would eliminate Affirmative Action in Oklahoma, Kern said:
“ We have a high percentage of blacks in prison, and that’s tragic, but are they in prison just because they are black or because they don’t want to study as hard in school? I’ve taught school, and I saw a lot of people of color who didn’t study hard because they said the government would take care of them.[21]”
During the same debate, Kern also stated that
“ Women usually don't want to work as hard as a man... women tend to think a little bit more about their family, wanting to be at home more time, wanting to have a little more leisure time.[22]”
On May 2, 2011, The Oklahoma State House of Representatives publicly reprimanded Kern for the comments she made which some people interpreted as unflattering to blacks and women during a debate on affirmative action. Rep. Mike Shelton, D-Oklahoma City, made the motion to reprimand her. A member objected, and the House voted 76–17 to reprimand Kern.[23][24]"
Boy is a bytch!
She is one of the ugliest people in politics-- and I don't mean her looks--

-- her ugly is so deep, it pollutes anyone she is near...

But.

She IS a typical ReThuglican....
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

That's why the Daleks fear him.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! He's probably playing butt darts as we speak.
Yeah, it takes a while for him to clean up afterwards, what with having to cover everything with tarps. Them Dirty Randies can be very unpredictable.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it takes a while for him to clean up afterwards, what with having to cover everything with tarps. Them Dirty Randies can be very unpredictable.
Speaking from personal experience? The "dirty randies" I mean?

Sad.

After all this time, you still haven't got a clue...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it takes a while for him to clean up afterwards, what with having to cover everything with tarps. Them Dirty Randies can be very unpredictable.
Oh!

And thanks for your "peanut" on my post.

Obviously you are a FAN of Sally Kerns.

Just as obvious, you hate all gays with as much passion and ugliness as Kerns does.

No WONDER you husband left you-- your ugly goes all the way though...

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

You were the one bringing it up so obviously the value of a cancer stick floating in a toilet is something on your mind.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Myself? No.
You'd be the only phag I'd expect to find in such a place

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

In other words, you got nothing and are a sore loser?
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said see was not in school.
"Again prove that I didn't go to the philippines and donate time and money to help out the poor. Prove wifey isn't in pre med classes at UofL."
OMG. Sticking with this lie I see!!!!
LMAO. Hahahahaha!!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
In other words, you got nothing and are a sore loser?
<quoted text>
He's sore, alright...

... likely due to him being a Genuine Catholic™... and having a close personal relationship with Father Mackie...

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Maybe his Christhole is still sore after that shagging!

lol!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
He's sore, alright...
... likely due to him being a Genuine Catholic™... and having a close personal relationship with Father Mackie...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>That's why the Daleks fear him.
Yea, sure dude.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
Funny

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Speaking from personal experience? The "dirty randies" I mean?

Sad.

Of all people, you definitely don't need to go there wife beater.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Speaking from personal experience? The "dirty randies" I mean?

Sad.

Tell us again why you left your wife?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>He's sore, alright...

Did Givethemliberty's wife have something to do with Father Mackie since she's catholic too? Dumbarse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,941 - 3,960 of5,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••