Comments
3,881 - 3,900 of 5,577 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3996 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Oh absolutely no doubt. Being lying cheating bastards is like the hidden motto of the GOP that only gets printed on special invites lol!
Even with that though, and I realize how important it is to get the vote out, I myself campaigned for Obama and even got to meet Bidden and his wife. Tell you what Jill Bidden in person isn't too hard on the eyes and she gave me two hugs at an event in Evansville :)
<quoted text>
That's pretty cool, right there.

:)

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#3997 Mar 23, 2013
I could see her running in the future. And she is way prettier in person :)
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty cool, right there.

:)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3998 Mar 23, 2013
Lango is apparently a one trick pony, and can do nothing but make the exact same fallacies over and over again spamming them everywhere. That is a clear sign of desperation, knowing how stupid his religious nonsense is now all he can do is try to slow the tide his own kind started.

Lexington, KY

#3999 Mar 23, 2013
Not only that bit he is unable to even say anything for himself! All the reject does is recycle old stale Derek posts that he has saved on notepad again and again. Often reposting the spam several times on one thread page!

Abusive bandwidth eating spamming like that is clearly against the topic TOS and he is being reported each time he does it an rightfully so.
KittenKoder wrote:
Lango is apparently a one trick pony, and can do nothing but make the exact same fallacies over and over again spamming them everywhere. That is a clear sign of desperation, knowing how stupid his religious nonsense is now all he can do is try to slow the tide his own kind started.

Location hidden

#4000 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I have already topped Jesus seeing as how I am alive and not a work of fiction.
Ok you win

Location hidden

#4001 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>I have been using :shrugs::shakes head::slap it against the screen::knowing smile: amongst others since 2000 at least when debating bush lovers.

You're constant fail is duly noted though.
Sure you have.

Location hidden

#4002 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>My wife isn't going back to school I guess all her Facebook posts and timeline posts talking about biology and algebra tests and quizzes as well as study sessions to her fellow classmates are just for fun?

But look at how childish you look here. How could you possibly know what me and my wife do or don't do?
How could you possibly know what I spend my money on?

It's ludicrous to even suggest you could. But being a christhole has trained you to think your opinion is indisputable fact.

And you really need to stop spamming all over the place. You reposted the exact same Derek spam what three times on the exact same page here? That is a little excessive don't you think especially when they have been factually refuted dozens of times, and you know it.
"My wife isn't going back to school"

Yup that's why I said

"She's not going back to school! She STILL in school." Duh!

"Every year I go to the Philippines and spend thousands on food,water, clothing and medicine for the needy there. After a horrific typhoon and flooding there I was there amongst others 14 hours a day handing out supplies, giving life saving injections and treatments to those who lost their home"

Bawhshahaha!!!!

Location hidden

#4003 Mar 23, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>Why doesn't Topix have a "Total Bullshit" icon? I don't know what planet you are on, but Atheism is alive and GROWING!! Parents can no longer drown their kids in Bronze Age mythology and misogynist dogma without these kids questioning the lies. The Truth is easily discovered by anyone with a little curiosity.
Tell us, Langoliers, what's in it for you to keep the world dumb and subservient? Is it a power trip? You get to play big ole important Preacher Man? Or do you just like the idea of never having to study tough subjects like math, biology, chemistry, or physics? You can just say "goddidit with magic."
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#sectio...

A 2010 survey published in Encyclopedia Britannica found that is atheists at about 2.0%.

Another study assessing religiosity among scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that "just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power.

Sociologist Philip Schwadel found that higher levels of education are associated with increased religious participation and religious practice in daily life.

According to a 2012 report by the Pew Research Center, people describing themselves as "atheist" were 2% of the total population in the US.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_o...

According to the International Bulletin of Missionary Research, an academic journal, "about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day."

Another survey attributed to Britannica shows the population of atheists at around 2.4% of the world's population

While there are more atheists than ever before as global population continually increases, the atheist percentage of the total population seem to be declining

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religi...

Sources outside of Wikipedia give differing estimates:

The CIA's World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.39%(of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, atheists 2.01%

persecution. A 2006 study by researchers at the University of Minnesota involving a poll of 2,000 households in the United States found atheists to be the most distrusted of minorities,

In 2012, an article entitled Atheism in decline by Nigel Tomes declared:

In 1970 atheists (those avowing there is no God) numbered 166 million worldwide; that was almost one-in-twenty—4.5% of the globe’s population. By 2012 atheists’ number is estimated at 137 million. That’s a decline of almost 30 million. Since world population is growing, atheists’ share declined to less than one-in-fifty—under 2% in 2012. Put differently, every 24 hours there are 800 fewer atheists in the world! Atheism is in decline.

Location hidden

#4004 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>Explain:

Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.
LOL. Very Good.
bobby takes his parents to church every Sunday and lives in the basement of mommy's home. I have a friend down there in Texas that knows him.
He spends a lot of time in the 18+ book stores if you know what I mean.

Location hidden

#4005 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>Your HATE is showing---

-- we see you coming all over your keyboard, at the very THOUGHT of your ugly god doing infinite torture forever to everyone you HATE.

Thanks!

Your hate has made you ugly.
bobby you have all the wrong stuff capitalized! Here is a refresher for ya.

And here are those RULES:

http://www.libraryonline.com/default.asp...

"Capitalization Rules
There are many rules to capitalization. Most people know the basics of capitalization such as capitalizing the first letter of the first word at the beginning of a new sentence, but when is capitalization appropriate in other situations? Outlined below is a comprehensive guide providing rules and examples to proper capitalization.

Holy Bible

- Names for the Bible Capitalize all names for the Bible, for parts and versions of the Bible and all names of other sacred books.
Examples:
Bible -Scriptures -Word of God -Holy Bible -Old Testament -New Testament
-Gospels -Ten Commandments -Lord’s Prayer -Gospels -Gospel of Luke
-King James Version
- Creeds and Confessions Capitalize all names of creeds and confessions of faith and general Biblical terms.

Examples:
-Lord Supper - the Apostles Creed
-the Westminster Catechism -Nicene Creed

- Deity - Capitalize all names for Deity
Examples:
-Father -Almighty -God -Lord -Holy Spirit -Son of Man
-Messiah - Lord of Hosts -Redeemer -Savior - Holy Trinity

"Indeed, it would be rather juvenile to misspell God simply in order to insult theists. If such an atheist had so little respect for another person, why even waste the time writing to them in the first place, much less deliberately trying to hurt them at the same time? While that may actually be the case with some atheists who write the word 'god' with a lowercase 'g,' "

http://atheism.about.com/od/doesgodexist/a/ca...

"The use of capitalization, as for a proper noun, has persisted to disambiguate the concept of a singular God, specifically the Christian God, from pagan deities for which lower case god has continued to be applied, mirroring the use of Latin deus. Pronouns referring to God are also often capitalized and are traditionally in the masculine gender, i.e. "He", "Him", "His" etc. However, some people have referred to God in feminine terms, such as "She" and "Her". "

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_ (word)

"god- Lowercase this when used as a prefix. Examples: godchild, goddaughter, godfather, godlike, godliness, godmother, godsend, godson, godspeed. Do not hyphenate
gods and goddesses

Capitalize God and similar names of the deity of a monotheistic religion: Allah, God, God the Father, Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, Jehovah, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer, the Son of God, the Son of Man, Yahweh.

http://www.gcsu.edu/communications/g.htm

Purdue OWLWriting LabOWL
NewsEngagementResearchContactS ite Map

General Writing Research and Citation Teaching and Tutoring Subject-Specific Writing Job Search Writing ESL
OWL Family of Sites > OWL > General Writing > Mechanics > Capital Letters

"The names of God, specific deities, religious figures, and holy books"

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/59...

Capitalization

Sacred Writings/God/Religions:

ex.: Bible, Qur'an, Book of Job (not underlined)

God, Allah. The rules about pronouns referring to the deity vary; some reference works state that "He" or"His" or "Thee" are capitalized whenever "God" is capitalized. Some writers always put the pronouns in lower case. Check with your professors about their requirements.

Proper names of gods are capitalized: Krishna, Hera, Odin.

http://writing2.richmond.edu/writing/wweb/cap...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#4008 Mar 23, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
bobby you have....
Explain this, then:

Christianity: The belief that some cosmic Jewish Zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Makes perfect sense.

United States

#4009 Mar 23, 2013
I see you only copied the part where I repeated your assertion but left out the most important part of the sentence.

Truly you are desperate to rely on such dishonesty.

Wifey has 2 friends out and the three ladies were in the guest bedroom working on calculus for an upcoming test tonight.

Again prove that I didn't go to the philippines and donate time and money to help out the poor. Prove wifey isn't in pre med classes at UofL.

Hurry up b1tch you made the assertions now back it up or lose. Again.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>"My wife isn't going back to school"

Yup that's why I said

"She's not going back to school! She STILL in school." Duh!

"Every year I go to the Philippines and spend thousands on food,water, clothing and medicine for the needy there. After a horrific typhoon and flooding there I was there amongst others 14 hours a day handing out supplies, giving life saving injections and treatments to those who lost their home"

Bawhshahaha!!!!

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

#4010 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed. Here in my home state, we have one of the ugliest of the ugly Genuine Christians, Sally Kerns.
You may have heard of her, due to her ugly speechmaking-- she's a bigot of the most bigoted-kind.
ugg.
But there is an effort to get her out of office-- the only redeeming thing, is she's only at the state level.
I did not hear about her before reading your post.
"In March 2008, Kern made national headlines when she stated:
Studies show that no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted more than, you know, a few decades. So it's the death knell of this country. I honestly think it's the biggest threat our nation has, even more so than terrorism or Islam which I think is a big threat, okay?'Cause what's happening now is they are going after, in schools, two-year olds...And this stuff is deadly, and it's spreading, and it will destroy our young people, it will destroy this nation![7][8]
After receiving attention for the remarks, Kern said "I said nothing that was not true" and refused to apologize.[7][9][10] She received a standing ovation from fellow Republican legislators in a private meeting a few days later.[11] In response to Kern's comments, hundreds of gay and lesbian rights supporters protested at the Oklahoma State Capitol.[12] Over 1500 people later turned out at the Capitol to support her.[13]
Kern claimed to have received death threats that caused her to hire a bodyguard.[14][15] The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation officer who reviewed Kern's emails said, "I wouldn't characterize them as death threats."[16]
Kern authored an op-ed counterpoint piece in the June 24, 2009 issue of the Oklahoma Gazette in which she argued, "Granting marriage status to homosexuals who comprise little more than 3 percent of the population would be like granting all applicants admission to a prestigious college just because a few meet the qualifications. That schools status would fall. Likewise, the status of marriage will fall if same-sex marriage is legalized."[17]
In late June 2009 Kern authored the "Oklahoma Citizens Proclamation for Morality" implicitly blaming gay marriage and President Barack Obama's official acknowledgment of Gay and Lesbian Pride Month (among other things) for the economic crisis which was then ongoing.[18]
During her 2010 re-election campaign, Kern made the sexual orientation and gender of her opponent a topic of her campaign.[19]
In an interview on the eve of the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, she correlated homosexuality with HIV/AIDS, and reiterated her claim that homosexuality is a greater threat to the United States than terrorism, saying "Its more dangerous, and yes I think that its also more dangerous because it will tear down the moral fiber of this nation."[20]"
"On April 27, 2011, while debating in favor of SJR 15, a proposed constitutional amendment that would eliminate Affirmative Action in Oklahoma, Kern said:
We have a high percentage of blacks in prison, and thats tragic, but are they in prison just because they are black or because they dont want to study as hard in school? Ive taught school, and I saw a lot of people of color who didnt study hard because they said the government would take care of them.[21]
During the same debate, Kern also stated that
Women usually don't want to work as hard as a man... women tend to think a little bit more about their family, wanting to be at home more time, wanting to have a little more leisure time.[22]
On May 2, 2011, The Oklahoma State House of Representatives publicly reprimanded Kern for the comments she made which some people interpreted as unflattering to blacks and women during a debate on affirmative action. Rep. Mike Shelton, D-Oklahoma City, made the motion to reprimand her. A member objected, and the House voted 7617 to reprimand Kern.[23][24]"

Boy is a bytch!

Lexington, KY

#4011 Mar 23, 2013
One trick pony like that.
Normal Flora wrote:
It seems that Lango carefully cherry picks his "data." First choose the conclusion, then go in search of something to support it. Intellectual dishonesty at its most egregious.
Jimmy

London, UK

#4012 Mar 24, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Very Good.
bobby takes his parents to church every Sunday and lives in the basement of mommy's home. I have a friend down there in Texas that knows him.
He spends a lot of time in the 18+ book stores if you know what I mean.
more theist lies from the desperate godless.
Jimmy

London, UK

#4013 Mar 24, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not hear about her before reading your post.
"In March 2008, Kern made national headlines when she stated:
Studies show that no society that has totally embraced homosexuality has lasted more than, you know, a few decades."
I guess her ignorance has never heard of a country called Taiwan then.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#4014 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes. Evil to the core, is our Siro.
You have no arbitrary sense of good and evil because as a Topix atheist aka maltheist your sense of good and evil is only what is relative to you.
What you consider evil.....
White men
Rich people
Christians
Republicans

In other words people who are extremely unlikely to follow your marxist pap.
You probably consider kids who dont befriend you on Facebook to be evil too.
You have less worth than a cigarette butt spat out by a drunk in a public toilet....and a broken one at that.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4015 Mar 24, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>You have no arbitrary sense of good and evil because as a Topix atheist aka maltheist your sense of good and evil is only what is relative to you.
White men
Rich people
Christians
Republicans

You have less worth than a cigarette butt spat out by a drunk in a public toilet....and a broken one at that.
Agree

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#4016 Mar 24, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no arbitrary sense of good and evil because as a Topix atheist aka maltheist your sense of good and evil is only what is relative to you.
White men
Rich people
Christians
Republicans
I know, you love your excuse, so you can just cry to your imaginary friend and be forgiven for the vile and evil things you say and do. How many people have you killed in the name of your god, just so you don't do prison time?

Lexington, KY

#4017 Mar 24, 2013
You use cigarettes you find floating in public toilets?
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>You have no arbitrary sense of good and evil because as a Topix atheist aka maltheist your sense of good and evil is only what is relative to you.
White men
Rich people
Christians
Republicans

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Eagle 12 226,338
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 56 min Patrick 21,502
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr CunningLinguist 422
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 4 hr Jaimie 46
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 6 hr Patrick 27
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 6 hr Patrick 172
100% Faith Free 10 hr Thinking 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••