The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3953 Mar 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You buddy up all the time. You contradict yourself a lot, I guess your memory isn't good.
The difference is that I am on the same page with many people who post here and don't just grab onto a troll because I don't have enough intelligence or backbone to speak for myself.

My memory is just fine, thank you. You might want to take Omega 3 and eat farm raised fish and veggies grown without pesticides to help you seemingly frail mind. It won't grow you a backbone, though.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3954 Mar 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again another claim that does you no justice what so ever. I guess reading is an issue with you. Oh well.
Go over to the WSJLM thread and watch what happens there between Christians. My reading comprehension is just fine.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3955 Mar 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You ruined yours already so you decided to change to cosmos meditation. Lol! Jackass? I guess you agreeing with false accusations makes you a dumbass.
Nope. Wrong again. I didn't ruin anything. I just contemplated what Jesus said about the Kingdom of God being within and went with that. Since you don't believe him, I'd say I'm a better follower of his teachings than are you. Deal with that.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3956 Mar 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Well Thanks! Glad I could do something to leave a good feeling with someone.
All that we need is inside us. Whether it is considered a gift of God or an innate part of human beings, it is there. Christianity has taken upon itself to remove that from every human it touches. It teaches them not to believe in the very God they worship to tell them that it's within them, not in some dogma made up by church 'fathers' to rake in people and dollars.
Fundamentalism went rampant for a while but we see a turn in the tide as these rabid Christians are not elected to Congress at the same degree as they were the last time around. And 2014 will not come soon enough to vote the rest of them out.
Indeed. Here in my home state, we have one of the ugliest of the ugly Genuine Christians™, Sally Kerns.

You may have heard of her, due to her ugly speechmaking-- she's a bigot of the most bigoted-kind.

ugg.

But there is an effort to get her out of office-- the only redeeming thing, is she's only at the state level.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3957 Mar 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you look for friends.
How many times must your lies and insecurities be pointed out to you?

Bob and I happen to actually agree on many things (not all things by any means) and have been conversing with each other for several years. I'm not picking up trolls because I need backup like you do.

Give yourself a break. Go drink some hot chamomile tea with honey and relax. It'll do you all sorts of good, one of them being that it will help you relax. You might even go for a nap. Power naps are good for you. A 20 minute power nap re-ups your energy. You're gonna need it.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3958 Mar 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Oh certainly man but the great thing is this. The religious groups have dwindled to the point they can no longer push the GOP across the finish line. So even though they provide support it's no longer enough.
Since religion has declined to a staggering all time low these wing nuts realize to win they are going to have to cut ties. They still won't win, their mismanagement has ensured that.
<quoted text>
Well.... if they continue to commit voter fraud and gerrymandering, they might just win anyway-- by keeping honest American Citizens from voting at all.

They have openly stated this is one of their goals: to reduce the rolls of legitimately registered voters....

... in 2012, we saw that rampant in Red States.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3959 Mar 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
The last one is the one you should have followed.
Back up your accusations.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3960 Mar 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>How many times must your lies and insecurities be pointed out to you?
Bob and I happen to actually agree on many things (not all things by any means) and have been conversing with each other for several years. I'm not picking up trolls because I need backup like you do.
Give yourself a break. Go drink some hot chamomile tea with honey and relax. It'll do you all sorts of good, one of them being that it will help you relax. You might even go for a nap. Power naps are good for you. A 20 minute power nap re-ups your energy. You're gonna need it.
I so need to get another box of Camomile. I don't care for the tastes all that much, but it is calming, so I usually keep a box around.

My favorite brand, the hippy Celestial Seasonings is what I usually get.:)

But, alas, I went to make some the other day, and bugs had got into it, ruining it--had to throw away the whole box. Luckily, it was nearly gone. Next time, I'll put them in a jar.

I have started putting all my teas in jars--it keeps the flavors much better than anything else. I use cheap canning jars, at 4 ounces or so, for most. Works wonders-- I cut a label out of the original box, and tape that to the lid for identification.:D

I think I'll go make some tea right now. Lets' see... Constant Comment, an excellent morning tea. Coming right up!

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3961 Mar 23, 2013
Saw this one on Facebook today. Enjoy!:D
awesomstnerd wrote:
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Las of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.
Siro

Canberra, Australia

#3962 Mar 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Attempted childish insults from you again. It's the sign of:
1. Insecurity
2. A black, dried-up heart the size of a walnut.
3. Lack of understanding of your own religion to the point that you cannot discuss it but only repeat the indoctrinal things you've been taught to believe without question.
4. Projection in the greatest degree.
5. Lack of education.
6. A total lack of humanity.
7. Lack of imagination.
8-infinity. Willful ignorance.
Have a good day, Siro. I don't hate you for any of the above or anything else, though I'm sure you think everyone hates others in the same manner you do.
Lets go through your nonsense rant point by point....supposedly...
1. I'm not insecure, I have no reason to be.
My faith in God has no need to waver, you on the other hand of supposedly spiritual inkling find the need to cling to atheists but Topix atheists who are maltheists.
2. I may have a black, dried-up heart the size of a walnut but it complements your brain which is the same.
3. And what religion is that????
4. I dont do projection, I'm not a marxist.
5. Werent you the one complaining about not being educated because youre native american?
BTW, being a cracker in nevada doesnt make you a native american.
6. By what? Your standards? Do you actually do anything like help old people with their shopping? Or engage in conversation with them? Do you give a down and out a few bucks and a smoke because that would be the kindest thing to happen to him for the day?
I dont think you would, you would just bitch about how more money should be spent in 'progressive' education and other latte causes.
I may do small stuff, but it does matter.
You on the other hand would think it is beneath you.
7. Compared to who? You? And other Topix members of Club Maltheist?
Imagination requires at least some genuine original thought, yet when you and your fellow filth come on this board and fartout your lies you actually think that youve pulled a fast one on us.
Oh how predictable you lot are.
So? When are you going to play your victim card again?
8. Willful ignorance? Well it would be better than being willfully stupid like you.
There is a difference between being wrong and choosing to be wrong, though with the diaper biters you hang with you have now blurred the distinction.
You do realise we come here to laugh at you lot?
Siro

Canberra, Australia

#3963 Mar 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Saw this one on Facebook today. Enjoy!:D
<quoted text>
Was it from one of the kids you got to befriend you?
Jimmy

East Barnet, UK

#3964 Mar 23, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets go through your nonsense rant point by point....supposedly...
My faith in God has no need to waver, you on the other hand of supposedly spiritual inkling find the need to cling to atheists but Topix atheists who are maltheists.
2. I may have a black, dried-up heart the size of a walnut but it complements your brain which is the same.
5. Werent you the one complaining about not being educated because youre native american?
6. By what? Your standards? Do you actually do anything like help old people with their shopping? Or engage in conversation with them? Do you give a down and out a few bucks and a smoke because that would be the kindest thing to happen to him for the day?
I dont think you would, you would just bitch about how more money should be spent in 'progressive' education and other latte causes.
Imagination requires at least some genuine original thought, yet when you and your fellow filth come on this board and fartout your lies you actually think that youve pulled a fast one on us.
8. Willful ignorance? Well it would be better than being willfully stupid like you.
There is a difference between being wrong and choosing to be wrong, though with the diaper biters you hang with you have now blurred the distinction.
Lots of lame insults and no proof of god. Standard fare for ignorant creationist theists who can't take science sh*tting on their self important hallucinations every single day.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3965 Mar 23, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me come out of retirement Siro. I have a long list of trolls I have felled in this forum.

Lil Ticked, Educated What, Buck Crick, Where the F*ck are they now?

Exactly. Instead of coming every day, they drop in once a month for their regular atheist smackdown.

Do you want to become a feature of this forum? because I will make that happen for you dishonest atheist hating Mr Siro.

If you think your hallucinated god is all powerful, you ain't seen nothing yet...
Siro

Canberra, Australia

#3966 Mar 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me come out of retirement Siro. I have a long list of trolls I have felled in this forum.
Exactly. Instead of coming every day, they drop in once a month for their regular atheist smackdown.
Do you want to become a feature of this forum? because I will make that happen for you dishonest atheist hating Mr Siro.
If you think your hallucinated god is all powerful, you ain't seen nothing yet...
Lil Ticked, Educated What, Buck Crick?
Theyre still here, you must really think we have nothing better to do but wait online for the butt vomit you lot spew up as unadulterated wisdom.
Understand this you buttflake pissant....you are a clown and Topix atheism is a fun parlor.
Do you really think anyone truly gives a sh!t for you or anything you say?
So youre going to come out of 'retirement'...so what are you gonna do bro?! Go to the drawer and get another sock?
WooHoo!!!! Internet tough guy!!!!
Go stick you head up an elephants arse and ask the tapeworms for advice, they would know more than you.
Or in Skepticspeak....
"$#^*&^**^(&* &&@ you piece of &*)(&$#%^^*&^# go >::><$#$%% yourself"
Go cry me a nappyful you SOB

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3967 Mar 23, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of lame insults and no proof of god. Standard fare for ignorant creationist theists who can't take science sh*tting on their self important hallucinations every single day.
Yes. Evil to the core, is our Siro.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3968 Mar 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>The difference is that I am on the same page with many people who post here and don't just grab onto a troll because I don't have enough intelligence or backbone to speak for myself.

My memory is just fine, thank you. You might want to take Omega 3 and eat farm raised fish and veggies grown without pesticides to help you seemingly frail mind. It won't grow you a backbone, though.
First of all, I am extremely healthy and do eat organic foods. Farm raised fish can have lead in the meat which is horrible for you. Omega 3 in forms of flaxseed and/or fish oil is beneficial excluding the cheap brands. No you are not on the same page, you just tend to attach yourself to someone and argue with that person. You also look for support which by your other posts have proven that. I am here on my own, that takes intelligence and a backbone to do. I do well for myself but I enjoy coming to these threads to have fun with people like you. Unlike you, I do not need help from others yet I taxed like hell for lazy people. But it is what it is. Life goes on! Now hit that omega 3!

Location hidden

#3969 Mar 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>How many times must your lies and insecurities be pointed out to you?

You don't have a backbone here.

Location hidden

#3970 Mar 23, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Back up your accusations.
You back up yours.

Location hidden

#3971 Mar 23, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Lets go through your nonsense rant point by point....supposedly...
Goo post!

Location hidden

#3972 Mar 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Don't make me come out of retirement Siro. I have a long list of trolls I have felled in this forum.

Here comes mama's boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 23 min ChristineM 21,874
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min ChristineM 258,041
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 37 min Cujo 36
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr One way or another 48,588
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 23,506
News Louisiana Christians reclaim safe space by runn... 2 hr Mikko 1
What are the best arguments against religion? 2 hr bluehill 1
More from around the web