The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3805 Mar 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
History teaches us one thing about True Believers™-- they LOVE to fight.
Quite often, we see them fighting that which they perceive as unbelievers or "heretics".
In the past, "heretics" were people of color, immigrants, members of any religion not deemed "in the club".
Today? We see that True Believers™ are against people of color, immigrants, members of any religion not deemed "in the club", atheists/agnostics and gays.
Of course-- when there is insufficient victims of these categories?
True Believers™ will then proceed to fight amongst themselves.
In fact, down through history, True Believers™ fighting amongst themselves appears to be the single most common activity they do.
More so than anything else, in fact.
So.
If the US >>does<< turn into a theocracy? We'll see once again, True Believers™ fighting amongst themselves.
Why?
Because the only thing True Believers™ do better than in-fighting?
IS NOT AGREEING WITH EACH OTHER ON ANYTHING.
Thus, the largest number of folk opposed to the entrenched theocratic government?
Will come from... yep... True Believers™.
LMAO!
Wonderfully and truthfully said, Bob.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3806 Mar 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>To your moronic standards?
Totally above yours.

Location hidden

#3807 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're here. That's enough.
It bothers me because you believe the same things the dumbasses in our Congress and state legislatures are trying to force on the American people. We'll end up a theocracy if they have their way. Let's see how you fare when that happens. Let's see how free you are to post here or anywhere else when that happens. You people are just to stupid to realize what you're backing.
We will never end up in a theocracy and yes I am here to stay. Nothing will be forced on anyone and everybody will have their freedom of religion and freedom from religion. Evaluate your life before you call anyone stupid. Now, prove your earlier claims or admit you lied old man.

Location hidden

#3808 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that you're an i-di-ot. You don't even realize that what you're saying here is preaching. And you definitely have a problem telling what gender someone is. But that's okay. You're not the first to try to insult me by calling me a man. I'm more woman than you can handle so you just have to do that to make yourself feel more manly, so go right ahead.

Beef yourself up. This is just the beginning.
By your own standards that means that everyone is preaching. Now show me where I preached to you. Show where I told you what to believe in. I don't want more woman, I like my women tall and thin, not old and fat. Your threats mean nothing to me because you were caught lying by making false accusations. Even an atheist said that I don't preach. Now take your hypertension meds and relax.

Location hidden

#3809 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Only someone like you would agree with Siro. But you've got to find allies where you can, I suppose.
Funny, you're not atheist yet you are here doing the same thing (according to what you claim). I come here for fun, my friends are actually real people. Kind of goes with what I do. B

Location hidden

#3810 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>If he had a point, which he didn't, it was not proven by a question mark. You're just flailing around now, aren't you?
You're too dumb to understand.

Location hidden

#3811 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderfully and truthfully said, Bob.
What you said earlier:
"Only someone like you would agree with Siro. But you've got to find allies where you can, I suppose."

What are you doing at this very moment? What an idiot you are. Oh can't forget racist.

Location hidden

#3812 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>Indeed.

History teaches us one thing about True Believers™-- they LOVE to fight.

Quite often, we see them fighting that which they perceive as unbelievers or "heretics".

In the past, "heretics" were people of color, immigrants, members of any religion not deemed "in the club".

Today? We see that True Believers™ are against people of color, immigrants, members of any religion not deemed "in the club", atheists/agnostics and gays.

Of course-- when there is insufficient victims of these categories?

True Believers™ will then proceed to fight amongst themselves.

In fact, down through history, True Believers™ fighting amongst themselves appears to be the single most common activity they do.

More so than anything else, in fact.

So.

If the US >>does<< turn into a theocracy? We'll see once again, True Believers™ fighting amongst themselves.

Why?

Because the only thing True Believers™ do better than in-fighting?

IS NOT AGREEING WITH EACH OTHER ON ANYTHING.

Thus, the largest number of folk opposed to the entrenched theocratic government?

Will come from... yep... True Believers™.

LMAO!
Yet you are here fighting. Lol! You dummies are too easy.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3813 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderfully and truthfully said, Bob.
Thanks.

Blame it on a particularly nice cuppa coffee.

:D

Location hidden

#3814 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks.

Blame it on a particularly nice cuppa coffee.

:D
More like alcohol.

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3815 Mar 20, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism's accuracy has never been dependent upon the number of people that are it.
Good thing! Because your numbers SUCK!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism#sectio...

A 2010 survey published in Encyclopedia Britannica found that is atheists at about 2.0%.

Another study assessing religiosity among scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science found that "just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power.

Sociologist Philip Schwadel found that higher levels of education are associated with increased religious participation and religious practice in daily life.

According to a 2012 report by thePew Research Center, people describing themselves as "atheist" were 2% of the total population in the US.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_o...

According to the International Bulletin of Missionary Research, an academic journal, "about 80,000 new Christians every day, 79,000 new Muslims every day, and 300 fewer atheists every day."

Another survey attributed to Britannica shows the population of atheists at around 2.4% of the world's population

While there are more atheists than ever before as global population continually increases, the atheist percentage of the total population seem to be declining

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religi...

This page has some issues
Main category: Religious demographics
Sources outside of Wikipedia give differing estimates:

The CIA's World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.39%(of which Roman Catholic 16.85%, Protestant 6.15%, Orthodox 3.96%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.74%, Hindu 13.8%, Buddhist 6.77%, Sikh 0.35%, Jewish 0.22%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 10.95%, atheists 2.01%

persecution. A 2006 study by researchers at the University of Minnesota involving a poll of 2,000 households in the United States found atheists to be the most distrusted of minorities,

In 2012, an article entitled Atheism in decline by Nigel Tomes declared:

In 1970 atheists (those avowing there is no God) numbered 166 million worldwide; that was almost one-in-twenty—4.5% of the globe’s population. By 2012 atheists’ number is estimated at 137 million. That’s a decline of almost 30 million. Since world population is growing, atheists’ share declined to less than one-in-fifty—under 2% in 2012. Put differently, every 24 hours there are 800 fewer atheists in the world! Atheism is in decline.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#3816 Mar 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you spam nonsense that depends on a dishonest alteration of the definition of particular words? If you didn't repeat this lie every so often, it would almost be believable.
This has been posted by one of your own, an atheist but this one seems to be waking up to the facts of your cult.

Atheists are worrying studies show atheism is shrinking. Why is atheism on the decline?
Now that Christopher Hitchens has died...it seems that atheism is constantly going downhill.
And to top it all off...
Recently I was reading an article on how atheism is on the decline at http://www.shockawenow.net in the LINKS area. It seems that us atheists are not making good enough progress. The study shows atheism is actually now going backwards and shrinking world wide. About 300 people per day are leaving atheism as a result of the new world economy and atheism not answering the problems people have. What can we do as atheists to turn the tide and help atheism grow again..and not shrink any longer? Any ides?"
LOL. Oh no what can be done? Help!
LOL

Langoliers

Location hidden

#3817 Mar 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>No bullocks here I just found out I have a cu*t.
I see!

Langoliers

Location hidden

#3818 Mar 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>If only you knew of an all powerful deity that could prevent haemorrhoids.
I told you not to use those tampax for hemorrhoids.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#3819 Mar 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I'm on Meth you know man. When you're on Meth you know everything dude.
It shows.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#3820 Mar 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I was at a loss for words.
That's pretty normal for you.

Langoliers

Location hidden

#3821 Mar 20, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>No, looking back at your comments, you tell atheists that they're all molestors instead.
Jimmy crack corn and I don't care.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3822 Mar 20, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been posted by one of your own, an atheist but this one seems to be waking up to the facts of your cult.
Atheists are worrying studies show atheism is shrinking. Why is atheism on the decline?
Now that Christopher Hitchens has died...it seems that atheism is constantly going downhill.
And to top it all off...
Recently I was reading an article on how atheism is on the decline at http://www.shockawenow.net in the LINKS area. It seems that us atheists are not making good enough progress. The study shows atheism is actually now going backwards and shrinking world wide. About 300 people per day are leaving atheism as a result of the new world economy and atheism not answering the problems people have. What can we do as atheists to turn the tide and help atheism grow again..and not shrink any longer? Any ides?"
LOL
Oh yeah, now the "someone said it, it must be true" fallacy. Your streak of fallacious claims is still going strong.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#3823 Mar 20, 2013
Are you really humiliating yourself with the Eric Hovind wannabe shock of god's website?

Seriously reject one would think you could do better than quoting an apologetic website for facts.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>This has been posted by one of your own, an atheist but this one seems to be waking up to the facts of your cult.

And to top it all off...
LOL

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3825 Mar 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Are you really humiliating yourself with the Eric Hovind wannabe shock of god's website?
Seriously reject one would think you could do better than quoting an apologetic website for facts.
<quoted text>
Well, he has no other resource. Google pretty much demonstrates that poll after poll world-wide, shows atheism/nonbelief is on the rise.

And religions are growing desperate for converts....

... such that they turn to insane folk such as Langy here...!

No self-respecting god would permit the likes of Langy to be its spokes-weenie.

Seriously....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 15 min Chazofsaints 3,832
News Why I quit atheism 23 min Chazofsaints 696
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 30 min Chimney1 43,144
A Universe from Nothing? 37 min Thinking 473
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 2 hr thetruth 10,048
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr thetruth 4,818
News Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris are old news - a t... 2 hr thetruth 66
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr Thinking 18,492
More from around the web