The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#3784 Mar 20, 2013
Exactly. EW admitted on the atheists are cowards thread he is a lifelong catholic. Certainly they have a dark history of forcing their religion on others even by threat of death and torture. Should he try to deny this Ivan post several links of him again as again admitting he is a catholic.

You are spot on as usual.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Your kind...Christians..have tried to destroy everything they have ever touched that didn't agree with them.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3785 Mar 20, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>No, looking back at your comments, you tell atheists that they're all molestors instead.
The answer is "NO". Thank you!

Location hidden

#3786 Mar 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. EW admitted on the atheists are cowards thread he is a lifelong catholic. Certainly they have a dark history of forcing their religion on others even by threat of death and torture. Should he try to deny this Ivan post several links of him again as again admitting he is a catholic.

You are spot on as usual.
Your wife is a Catholic and you admitted that. So are you saying she has a dark history of forcing her religion? This claim that I force my religion needs evidence. Prove I forced it on anyone on these threads. Now you can ignore this or turn it around, but you cannot prove that I forced it on anyone. Also, you are the one that claimed that I sent you many nasty messages and you have not proved that. You also said I like she-males but that has yet to be proven. Oh but I'm the liar and not you? Lol! So now go and lie once again, just like your so called IQ challenge.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3787 Mar 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Or meditation to the corn god for a nice harvest.
And this bothers you ... why again? Maybe some of your brothers who farm should go back to respecting the corn 'goddess', not 'god'.

I don't worship any god or goddess, but you go ahead and make up anything you like. It just shows your desperation, not mine.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3788 Mar 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know my kind? ASSume much?
I know all about Christians, having been one for many years. I know that they preach at others while doing worse themselves. I know they stand in front of abortion clinics while voting corrupt people into office who will spend billions on unnecessary wars instead of rebuilding the infrastructure of their own country. I know that they will condemn someone else for the very things they themselves do. I know that they are closet alcoholics, abusers, and homosexuals who preach mostly against the very things they drink, abuse, or have sex with. They are humans trying to act as if they are gods. They're not. They're hypocrites.
They have started more wars, killed more people in the name of their God, and done more harm to society in the name of their God than all the other religions put together. So yes, I *DO* know your kind. All anyone has to do is read your posts to know that you go to church on Sunday and act like a good little Christian and then come here and spew hate and filth. Yep, I know you.

Location hidden

#3789 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>And this bothers you ... why again? Maybe some of your brothers who farm should go back to respecting the corn 'goddess', not 'god'.

I don't worship any god or goddess, but you go ahead and make up anything you like. It just shows your desperation, not mine.
Not at all. But it shouldn't bother you what I believe in since I don't preach to you. No one is desperate here, but your assumptions of what you claim I do when you know I don't shows more desperation on your part. Prove your claims. If you can't, that makes you a desperate liar.

Location hidden

#3790 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I know all about Christians, having been one for many years. I know that they preach at others while doing worse themselves. I know they stand in front of abortion clinics while voting corrupt people into office who will spend billions on unnecessary wars instead of rebuilding the infrastructure of their own country. I know that they will condemn someone else for the very things they themselves do. I know that they are closet alcoholics, abusers, and homosexuals who preach mostly against the very things they drink, abuse, or have sex with. They are humans trying to act as if they are gods. They're not. They're hypocrites.
They have started more wars, killed more people in the name of their God, and done more harm to society in the name of their God than all the other religions put together. So yes, I *DO* know your kind. All anyone has to do is read your posts to know that you go to church on Sunday and act like a good little Christian and then come here and spew hate and filth. Yep, I know you.
So you know this for a fact since you were once a Christian? How stupid can you get? Prove that I preach to anyone. Prove that I preach to you. You feel obligated to guess what I do but yet you can't prove it. You are desperate old man and I can see that you are senile also.

Location hidden

#3791 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>And this bothers you ... why again? Maybe some of your brothers who farm should go back to respecting the corn 'goddess', not 'god'.

So you are racist? You said, "Maybe some of your brothers who farm should go back to respecting the corn 'goddess', not 'god'." So now this is a racist forum? You are sick!
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#3792 Mar 20, 2013
Water Nymph has never told me how I should meditate, whereas you are always a bastard.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I tell you to meditate and believe exactly as I do?
Siro

Australia

#3793 Mar 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Water Nymph has never told me how I should meditate, whereas you are always a bastard.
<quoted text>
I suppose theres no point telling you how to meditate, seeing as youre brain dead.

Location hidden

#3794 Mar 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Water Nymph has never told me how I should meditate, whereas you are always a bastard.
Why? How do you make sense? Do you consider yourself a great person?

Location hidden

#3795 Mar 20, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose theres no point telling you how to meditate, seeing as youre brain dead.
Agree
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#3796 Mar 20, 2013
?
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose theres no point telling you how to meditate, seeing as youre brain dead.

Location hidden

#3797 Mar 20, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>?
Siro's point has just been proven.
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#3798 Mar 20, 2013
To your moronic standards?
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3799 Mar 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. But it shouldn't bother you what I believe in since I don't preach to you. No one is desperate here, but your assumptions of what you claim I do when you know I don't shows more desperation on your part. Prove your claims. If you can't, that makes you a desperate liar.
You're here. That's enough.
It bothers me because you believe the same things the dumbasses in our Congress and state legislatures are trying to force on the American people. We'll end up a theocracy if they have their way. Let's see how you fare when that happens. Let's see how free you are to post here or anywhere else when that happens. You people are just to stupid to realize what you're backing.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3801 Mar 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know this for a fact since you were once a Christian? How stupid can you get? Prove that I preach to anyone. Prove that I preach to you. You feel obligated to guess what I do but yet you can't prove it. You are desperate old man and I can see that you are senile also.
I can see that you're an i-di-ot. You don't even realize that what you're saying here is preaching. And you definitely have a problem telling what gender someone is. But that's okay. You're not the first to try to insult me by calling me a man. I'm more woman than you can handle so you just have to do that to make yourself feel more manly, so go right ahead.

Beef yourself up. This is just the beginning.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3802 Mar 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree
Only someone like you would agree with Siro. But you've got to find allies where you can, I suppose.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3803 Mar 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had a point, which he didn't, it was not proven by a question mark. You're just flailing around now, aren't you?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3804 Mar 20, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're here. That's enough.
It bothers me because you believe the same things the dumbasses in our Congress and state legislatures are trying to force on the American people. We'll end up a theocracy if they have their way. Let's see how you fare when that happens. Let's see how free you are to post here or anywhere else when that happens. You people are just to stupid to realize what you're backing.
Indeed.

History teaches us one thing about True Believers™-- they LOVE to fight.

Quite often, we see them fighting that which they perceive as unbelievers or "heretics".

In the past, "heretics" were people of color, immigrants, members of any religion not deemed "in the club".

Today? We see that True Believers™ are against people of color, immigrants, members of any religion not deemed "in the club", atheists/agnostics and gays.

Of course-- when there is insufficient victims of these categories?

True Believers™ will then proceed to fight amongst themselves.

In fact, down through history, True Believers™ fighting amongst themselves appears to be the single most common activity they do.

More so than anything else, in fact.

So.

If the US >>does<< turn into a theocracy? We'll see once again, True Believers™ fighting amongst themselves.

Why?

Because the only thing True Believers™ do better than in-fighting?

IS NOT AGREEING WITH EACH OTHER ON ANYTHING.

Thus, the largest number of folk opposed to the entrenched theocratic government?

Will come from... yep... True Believers™.

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min scientia potentia... 29,631
Religion Down Suicide Up 42 min emperorjohn 107
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 1 hr emperorjohn 362
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr scientia potentia... 11,845
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr Richard 4,275
News Abir Abdullah/EPA, via NewscomIn Bangladesh, Go... 2 hr Richardfs 3
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Richard 3,521
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Eagle 12 254,996
More from around the web