The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3765 Mar 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Well-- if she did kill him, it was because he died of a heart-attack from all the nagging.

I doubt she has the stones to do anything so ... active.

She seems quite passive-aggressive to me-- clinically so, in fact.

I almost feel sorry for her....

... almost.
Nagging? Lets not even go there with your situation. Lol!

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3766 Mar 19, 2013
Kipling wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are atheist so arrogant?
What atheist are you talking about? By the way,'atheist' is single, so I would assume you are only speaking of one atheist.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3767 Mar 19, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you can't tell parents how to raise their kids. Also, the majority of tax payers are theists so they should allow prayer in schools. Your beliefs are your beliefs but to atheist you still believe.
That's not how our constitution works. It protects the few from the many, unfortunately for you. Everyone should have equal representation, or none at all.
Every person who pays taxes should have their views represented. If you want prayers in schools, then you want equality for all under the constitution, right? That means that the prayers of every one of the 39,000 sects of Christianity are represented. It means that Islam is represented. It means that Native American beliefs are represented. It means that Judaism is represented. It means that Scientology, Auralianism, Satanism, and EVERY other religion or non religion is represented.

But I doubt you want to follow the constitution. I would bet that you only want your particular brand (one out of the 39,000 sects) of Christianity represented.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3768 Mar 19, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
My kind has never killed a thing.
Your kind...Christians..have tried to destroy everything they have ever touched that didn't agree with them.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3769 Mar 19, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have a belief system.
I have a belief system that is purely personal, and I have sense enough to know that it is. You claim a 'personal' relationship with your God, but then try to make it universal and force it on everyone. Not once have I or anyone like me ever tried to legislate our belief system. Better luck next time, unedcuated what.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3770 Mar 19, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you? You meditate and worship
Meditate, yes. Worship? No. Is that ignorance? Do I tell you that you must meditate? Do I tell you that unless you meditate and believe exactly as I do that you will be tortured forever?

Your answers are made in ignorance of your own behavior.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#3771 Mar 19, 2013
This is a fantastic post! Yes indeed the constitution works to give all Americans justice and not just the majority.

Also when they cry about prayer in school as you say they wouldn't want a Scientology prayer or a Muslim prayer. And if such were being done they would be blowing up the ACLU's phone in a minute!
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That's not how our constitution works. It protects the few from the many, unfortunately for you. Everyone should have equal representation, or none at all.
Every person who pays taxes should have their views represented. If you want prayers in schools, then you want equality for all under the constitution, right? That means that the prayers of every one of the 39,000 sects of Christianity are represented. It means that Islam is represented. It means that Native American beliefs are represented. It means that Judaism is represented. It means that Scientology, Auralianism, Satanism, and EVERY other religion or non religion is represented.

But I doubt you want to follow the constitution. I would bet that you only want your particular brand (one out of the 39,000 sects) of Christianity represented.
Lincoln

United States

#3772 Mar 19, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
This is a fantastic post! Yes indeed the constitution works to give all Americans justice and not just the majority.
Also when they cry about prayer in school as you say they wouldn't want a Scientology prayer or a Muslim prayer. And if such were being done they would be blowing up the ACLU's phone in a minute!
<quoted text>
Prayer in school in 2013 is mostly in the red states. Same with teaching of Intelligent Design in red state schools. Doubt if Muslim and Scientology representation in high in Iowa and Kansas. As with Boy Scouts meeting in public schools, the rules seem enforced some places and not others.
The post is excellent, may overlook red state resentments?
Peace
Siro

Melbourne, Australia

#3773 Mar 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I have a belief system that is purely personal, and I have sense enough to know that it is.
Yeah, you worship yourself

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3774 Mar 19, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you worship yourself
Then at least she's worshiping something that's real.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3775 Mar 19, 2013
Urban Cowboy wrote:
Natural selection selects the whole organism - never the genes in the chromosomes. There is no certain correlation between the quality of fitness of the whole organism to the quality of the underlying genes. This also refutes the theory.
Just ....

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3776 Mar 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ....
... unfuckingbelievable.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3777 Mar 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
... unfuckingbelievable.
Thank you, I was at a loss for words.

Location hidden

#3778 Mar 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That's not how our constitution works. It protects the few from the many, unfortunately for you. Everyone should have equal representation, or none at all.

Or meditation to the corn god for a nice harvest.

Location hidden

#3779 Mar 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Your kind...Christians..have tried to destroy everything they have ever touched that didn't agree with them.
How do you know my kind? ASSume much?

Location hidden

#3780 Mar 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I have a belief system that is purely personal, and I have sense enough to know that it is. You claim a 'personal' relationship with your God, but then try to make it universal and force it on everyone. Not once have I or anyone like me ever tried to legislate our belief system. Better luck next time, unedcuated what.
So when have I forced it on you?

Location hidden

#3781 Mar 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Meditate, yes. Worship? No. Is that ignorance? Do I tell you that you must meditate? Do I tell you that unless you meditate and believe exactly as I do that you will be tortured forever?

Do I tell you to meditate

Location hidden

#3782 Mar 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Meditate, yes. Worship? No. Is that ignorance? Do I tell you that you must meditate? Do I tell you that unless you meditate and believe exactly as I do that you will be tortured forever?

Do I tell you to meditate and believe exactly as I do?
Jimmy

Skelton, UK

#3783 Mar 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I tell you to meditate
No, looking back at your comments, you tell atheists that they're all molestors instead.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#3784 Mar 20, 2013
Exactly. EW admitted on the atheists are cowards thread he is a lifelong catholic. Certainly they have a dark history of forcing their religion on others even by threat of death and torture. Should he try to deny this Ivan post several links of him again as again admitting he is a catholic.

You are spot on as usual.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Your kind...Christians..have tried to destroy everything they have ever touched that didn't agree with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientist Richard Dawkins weighs in on Malaysia... 8 min u196533dm 3
High School Atheism 2 hr blacklagoon 3 41
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 3 hr Frindly 3,269
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr Frindly 83,837
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 13 hr Eagle 12 - 4,965
Where have all the Atheists gone? (Apr '17) 13 hr Eagle 12 - 132
hell is a real place. so.. ahtiesm is a faux li... 14 hr Eagle 12 - 17
More from around the web