The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3663 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
"proverbial azz" is no substitute for evidence
Then, I strongly suggest you stop acting like a "proverbial azz".

Or is that too much for you, Mr Genuine Catholic Pedophile™?

Hmmm?
Lincoln

United States

#3664 Mar 8, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
3 mile island and... tankers????
WTF?
You really have no clue, do you?
Henry Grossman wasn’t a fan of the Beatles when he first started photographing them in 1964, but he would become intimately familiar with the group, snapping thousands of photographs of the Fab Four over the next five years. More than 1,000 of these photos have been collected in his new limited edition book,“Places I Remember: My Time With the Beatles.” There are just 1,200 copies in print, and they retail at a whopping $495 a pop. The foreword is written by none other than Paul McCartney.

Grossman’s repertoire, however, goes far beyond pop music. His subjects included some of the biggest names of the ’60s, from politicians (David Ben-Gurion and John F. Kennedy, to name two) to writers (E.E. Cummings and Robert Graves) to actors (Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton — at their wedding).

Grossman, 76, comes from a family of artists. His father, Elias Grossman, did etchings of Einstein and Gandhi and his depiction of the Western Wall earned him a prize from the Library of Congress. Many of his works were published in the Forward.“So,” the younger Grossman said,“I’m very familiar with the Forward.”

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3665 Mar 9, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I can say the same about you. You are here preaching also. You told us about what you do and the benefits you do not get because you are Native American. Everyone in here preaches by your example in these threads. You rather enjoy TRYING to tournament things around to benefit your agenda. Unfortunately it's just your agenda. Im in here for entertainment purposes. I really don't care what people believe in.
My 'agenda' is to have you keep your beliefs out of schools, legislation and the lives of those who do not wish to participate in it. That is my only 'agenda'.
My beliefs are mine alone. I have not once told anyone exactly what I believe nor have I told them that they will suffer in any way if they do not believe those things. You are free to believe anything you wish. Just keep it out of the lives of others and stop trying to indoctrinate children too young to understand reality.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3666 Mar 9, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but it's still an opinion. Science is taught in school everyday and religion is out of school at this point. I'm religious and I don't mistreat or comment about gay people. A lot of of people who are religious don't comment on gay people either. You cannot be under the assumption that atheists are perfect people, you are just labeling people which makes you a biased person. If we choose to follow a religion that is our freedom and you have no right to take that away. You show me how science is bring hindered. It's a course requirement needed for graduation.
Not opinion. Too bad history has not been totally destroyed by your kind for it shows that those religions who take over any country kill and torture all who do not believe as the talking heads would have them believe.
If you'd truly like this to be a Christian nation, read the history of what has happened when Christianity ruled. I think you'll change your mind. If not, you have a death wish.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3667 Mar 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Shut it, creep. Lots of animals eat poop or pick through it for "delicacies". Birds, insects, pigs, dogs and sometimes cats will do it.
Too bad for you that you have no power to shut anyone up. That is what all theists would like to do, but thank goodness it isn't possible here.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3668 Mar 9, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bringing up history,
you still have not provided evidence on President George Washington.
"proverbial azz" is no substitute for evidence
Why are fundies so ignorant?
KJV

United States

#3669 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>LOL!

Riiiight... "you were there"... riiiiiight.

LMAO!
Yes I was there.

3 mile island, I was in the Corp
We had every generator in the nation
Sitting 20 miles from the site. And three tanker trucks with beer taps right on the outside of the tanker. It was all you could drink for a week.

We did not (could not) empty the tankers.:(

But we sure as hell tried.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#3670 Mar 9, 2013
Very true.

All that one has is his suicide bomb of band wagon logical fallacy and run away with his fingers in his ears. He is unable to discuss anything rationally.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why are fundies so ignorant?
Kipling

United States

#3671 Mar 9, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why are fundies so ignorant?
Why are atheist so arrogant?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3672 Mar 9, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I was there.
3 mile island, I was in the Corp
We had every generator in the nation
Sitting 20 miles from the site. And three tanker trucks with beer taps right on the outside of the tanker. It was all you could drink for a week.
We did not (could not) empty the tankers.:(
But we sure as hell tried.
You lie about important matters, there is no reason to believe you on this inane one.
Kipling

United States

#3673 Mar 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>You lie about important matters, there is no reason to believe you on this inane one.
"You lie about important matters"

What would you consider important?

Just asking.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#3674 Mar 9, 2013
Hi KJV, Langoliers, Lincoln how you doing?
Kipling wrote:
<quoted text>
Just asking.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3675 Mar 9, 2013
Kipling wrote:
<quoted text>
Just asking.
Reality.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3676 Mar 9, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Why are fundies so ignorant?
It's a self-inflicted condition, unfortunately.

There is a cure, however.

It's called a quality education....

;)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3677 Mar 9, 2013
Kipling wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are atheist so arrogant?
Because reality doesn't care if you believe in it or not?

Reality just is.

Remember: reality is whatever is left, after you STOP believing in fairy-tales.

If you consider that arrogant? Too bad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3678 Mar 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hi KJV, Langoliers, Lincoln how you doing?
<quoted text>
Yep.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3679 Mar 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality.
Bingo!

:)

And I made my reply before reading yours......

... coincidence?

:D

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3680 Mar 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Bingo!
And I made my reply before reading yours......
... coincidence?
:D
It's not that we agree on everything that makes us equals, it's that we agree on the importance of reality that does.:P

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3681 Mar 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that we agree on everything that makes us equals, it's that we agree on the importance of reality that does.:P
Exactly correct: we both recognize that reality trumps belief each and every time.

The rest is just window-dressing.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3682 Mar 9, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>My 'agenda' is to have you keep your beliefs out of schools, legislation and the lives of those who do not wish to participate in it. That is my only 'agenda'.
My beliefs are mine alone. I have not once told anyone exactly what I believe nor have I told them that they will suffer in any way if they do not believe those things. You are free to believe anything you wish. Just keep it out of the lives of others and stop trying to indoctrinate children too young to understand reality.
Funny, you can't tell parents how to raise their kids. Also, the majority of tax payers are theists so they should allow prayer in schools. Your beliefs are your beliefs but to atheist you still believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Universe from Nothing? 2 min Thinking 443
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min superwilly 256,539
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Into The Night 43,113
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 10 min hpcaban 18,474
Good arguments against Christianity 1 hr IB DaMann 164
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 1 hr Into The Night 747
News Why I quit atheism 2 hr IB DaMann 693
More from around the web