“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3643 Mar 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You said my taxes paid for your beer fest.
The reason I queried your post is that I pay tax in the UK and France, not the US. Also, I didn't start paying tax until the 90s.
Nice story though.
<quoted text>
He's too stupid to understand what the little letters under your name actually spell out...

... to him, the entire universe consists of his living room, and his local tiny (unpainted) church-in-a-box.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3644 Mar 7, 2013
No, I'm not questioning your whole 3 Mile Island gig. Chernobyl has nearly erased it from our collective conscious, though.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I guess you didn't. I Forgot about the pond.
Story is true. There were hundreds there so someone out there should be able to back this up. If you know how to ask. I would know know how to find them.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3645 Mar 7, 2013
Parochial, eh?

There's a county in the North of England called Yorkshire. The poster Roland comes from there. It's a very individual county which recently prided itself on getting more Olympic medals than Australia.

A comedian called Bill Bailey tells a story about a cricket match that descended into a fight between the home village and the opposing village.

But then a coach load from a Yorkshire town turn up at the pub for a drink. So the two village cricket teams unite to fight the townies.

And then a flying saucer lands on the wicket. The Yorkshire folk unite to beat up the aliens.

Finally, a flying saucer from a more distant star than the first lands. The first set of aliens join the Yorkshire factions to scrap the other aliens.

Or something like that.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
He's too stupid to understand what the little letters under your name actually spell out...
... to him, the entire universe consists of his living room, and his local tiny (unpainted) church-in-a-box.
KJV

United States

#3646 Mar 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not questioning your whole 3 Mile Island gig. Chernobyl has nearly erased it from our collective conscious, though.
Well those tankers nearly erased it from our conscious. Conscious. Lol not a lot of that going on most were unconscious.
Lol
KJV

United States

#3647 Mar 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not questioning your whole 3 Mile Island gig. Chernobyl has nearly erased it from our collective conscious, though.
Here's a trivia question for you.
Our generators were rated in an interesting way.

We had

Guess what that number stood for?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#3648 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You've read 3/4 of my posts?
Wow... I had no idea you were such a fan!
Thanks!
That means a lot, it really....
... doesn't.
LMAO!
I almost said, you're welcome.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3649 Mar 8, 2013
Millirems? PSI? No idea.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a trivia question for you.
Our generators were rated in an interesting way.
We had
Guess what that number stood for?
Lincoln

United States

#3650 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>Here-- let me google that for you, since you seem so highly inept.
" http://lmgtfy.com/... ;
(you are not worthy of more effort than this-- your hate--your seething and unequaled hate is why)
Quantum posts the work "inept" :-)

Revealing

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#3651 Mar 8, 2013
Number of screen names you use KJV?
Thinking wrote:
Millirems? PSI? No idea.
<quoted text>

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3652 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>You continue to act in ways that deserve zero respect.

Thanks for playing.
Oh wow! You're one to speak about respect. Loser.
KJV

United States

#3653 Mar 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Millirems? PSI? No idea.
The Marine Corp rates their Generators
By how many gallons of fuel they burn in eight hours.

Hence a 600 - burns 600 gallons of diesel fuel in eight hours.
Lincoln

United States

#3654 Mar 8, 2013
Roman Catholic cardinals will begin electing a new pope on Tuesday 12 March, according to a statement released in Rome.

The announcement came after 115 cardinals gathered at the Vatican for talks and prayers.

Pope Benedict XVI stepped down last month after nearly eight years in office, becoming the first pontiff to resign in 600 years.

The 85-year-old blamed his failing health for his inability to carry on.

Under the rules of the famous secret ballot, or conclave, the cardinals will vote until one of them achieves a two-thirds majority.

Correspondents say no one candidate stands out as Benedict XVI's likely successor.

Stoves going in
The vote will be preceded by Mass on Tuesday morning, with the first ballot due in the afternoon, the Vatican press office said.

Vatican staff have been preparing the Sistine Chapel, where the conclave will take place, installing the two stoves that will produce white smoke from burnt ballot papers when a new pope is elected.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3655 Mar 8, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Parochial, eh?

There's a county in the North of England called Yorkshire. The poster Roland comes from there. It's a very individual county which recently prided itself on getting more Olympic medals than Australia.

A comedian called Bill Bailey tells a story about a cricket match that descended into a fight between the home village and the opposing village.

But then a coach load from a Yorkshire town turn up at the pub for a drink. So the two village cricket teams unite to fight the townies.

And then a flying saucer lands on the wicket. The Yorkshire folk unite to beat up the aliens.

Finally, a flying saucer from a more distant star than the first lands. The first set of aliens join the Yorkshire factions to scrap the other aliens.

Or something like that.
LOL!

That's brilliant!

And so very, very apropos to how many folk react.

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3656 Mar 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Well those tankers nearly erased it from our conscious. Conscious. Lol not a lot of that going on most were unconscious.
Lol
3 mile island and... tankers????

WTF?

You really have no clue, do you?

LMAO!

Obviously history is not something you study.

In fact, I doubt you even know the meaning of the word "history"...

Literally, laughing my proverbial azz off here at the ignorant fundie...

... too funny!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3657 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Roman Catholic cardinals will begin electing a new pope on Tuesday 12 March, according to a statement released in Rome.

The announcement came after 115 cardinals gathered at the Vatican for talks and prayers.

Pope Benedict XVI stepped down last month after nearly eight years in office, becoming the first pontiff to resign in 600 years.

Under the rules of the famous secret ballot, or conclave, the cardinals will vote until one of them achieves a two-thirds majority.

Correspondents say no one candidate stands out as Benedict XVI's likely successor.

Stoves going in
The vote will be preceded by Mass on Tuesday morning, with the first ballot due in the afternoon, the Vatican press office said.

Vatican staff have been preparing the Sistine Chapel, where the conclave will take place, installing the two stoves that will produce white smoke from burnt ballot papers when a new pope is elected.
One day in the not too distant future?

Such goings-on will take place with the rest of the world ignoring it as insignificant.

The days of the Cat'Lick church's strangle-hold on the world are over, and it's influence is on the down-turn.

Which is good, of course.

A fairly recent study of Cat'Lick churches in Germany (google for more) showed that the Vatican has had to close many centuries-old churches due to a lack of attendance.

And that is spreading, world-wide. About the only places where the Cat'Lick church is >>not<< losing ground, is in sub-Saharan Africa.

Of course, with the Cat'Licks' strong stance against condom-use causing a strong rise of AIDS among the general population, that will change too, as more and more catholics die from this dread disease.
KJV

United States

#3658 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>3 mile island and... tankers????

WTF?

LMAO!

... too funny!
Yes 3 mile island and tanker trucks.
I was there you were not.
Lincoln

United States

#3659 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
3 mile island and... tankers????
WTF?
LMAO!
... too funny!
Bringing up history,
you still have not provided evidence on President George Washington.

"proverbial azz" is no substitute for evidence

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3660 Mar 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 3 mile island and tanker trucks.
I was there you were not.
LOL!

Riiiight... "you were there"... riiiiiight.

LMAO!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3661 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Bringing up history,
you still have not provided evidence on President George Washington.
"proverbial azz" is no substitute for evidence
Here-- let me google that for you, since you seem so highly inept.
" http://lmgtfy.com/... ;
(you are not worthy of more effort than this-- your hate--your seething and unequaled hate is why)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3662 Mar 8, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Stoves going in
Thanks for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are just another Genuine Catholic Pedophile™

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 33 min oneear69 22,419
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 39 min Patrick 9
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Patrick 227,870
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 1 hr Barbarian 4
Hollywood Actor Reveals What He Thinks Is 'Weir... 1 hr Patrick 141
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr Patrick n Angela 492
Indiana Governor Mike Pence Stands Up to Atheis... 3 hr nOgOd 1
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE