<quoted text>
I agree, I remember reading about this.
Still waiting for Starbucks to get it so I can try it myself. lol

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3522 Mar 4, 2013
Normal Flora wrote:
<quoted text>My father told me to "Sample everything" and I try to put that advice to work in my life but I would need to sample lots of Jameson's before I would be ready for a goat poop cappuccino.
There are very few foods I have not tried, working on the courage to try anchovies now, fish just doesn't appeal to me much but I want to try those just so I know what they taste like. Of all the foods though, the goats' poo coffee is not the strangest we humans eat, part of being omnivores is that we can get nutrition from almost anything, and in some areas they did. I remember somewhere that there is actually a fecal food, but I can't find the reference for that yet so I dared not try to posit it.

Here's more on the coffee though:
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/che...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3523 Mar 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for Starbucks to get it so I can try it myself. lol
I might try it.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#3524 Mar 4, 2013
I have read about this as well. You gotta wonder what made that first person decide to brew up pickings from goat turds though.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3525 Mar 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Ewwww! Could you imagine the old worn out trailer Buck lives in? Probably has plastic up because he can't afford windows! Lol!
Oh and I notice now he is saying he had a spot on the Bengals but before he said it was the Steelers and oh ya the steelers kicked him off the team because he was just to tough!
To make it worse the chump college football player from cassette tape days he pretends to be ne'er made it to the NFL and even said in an interview that he knew he would never even be considered for an NFL team. As usual Buck can't keep up with his lies or calories!
Too tough for the Steelers?
Wait... No really.... Hold on.... Deep breath....
Pfffffffttttttthahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahaha!
<quoted text>
Yeah, I quite imagine the only thing holding the roof (read: tarps) on his trailer are a collection of old, junked tires.

Likely all the tires he's ever owned (stolen) over the years are lying on top of that rattrap.

They go well with the several hulks of dead cars lying in the yards nearby... no, make that several pick-up trucks.

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3526 Mar 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what the most expensive coffee in the world is, go ahead, guess. You'll never guess how it's harvested. The berries are first eaten by goats, then they go and collect the goat droppings, yes, goat poo. Then they extract the seed from that ... grind, and brew. There you go, the most expensive cup of coffee in the world ... from goats' poop.
I'm quite aware of it-- but have never tried it myself.

It'd be safe to drink, as all the bacteria would be killed by high temperatures of the roasting of the beans.

No worse than eating sausage, really.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3527 Mar 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3528 Mar 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I have read about this as well. You gotta wonder what made that first person decide to brew up pickings from goat turds though.
<quoted text>
The same sort of brave individual who first tried drinking beer-- think about it, it's essentially made from rotten grains that have liquified.

:D

Chicago, IL

#3529 Mar 4, 2013
A while back for laughs I read about beer, supposedly after it rained on some farmer's pots of grain they decided to drink the water that soaked their crop and ancient beer!

Buck will be sitting out a stale loaf of bread in the dog bowl next time it rains :))
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
The same sort of brave individual who first tried drinking beer-- think about it, it's essentially made from rotten grains that have liquified.
:D

Location hidden

#3530 Mar 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>There are very few foods I have not tried, working on the courage to try anchovies now, fish just doesn't appeal to me much but I want to try those just so I know what they taste like. Of all the foods though, the goats' poo coffee is not the strangest we humans eat, part of being omnivores is that we can get nutrition from almost anything, and in some areas they did. I remember somewhere that there is actually a fecal food, but I can't find the reference for that yet so I dared not try to posit it.

Here's more on the coffee though:
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/che...
I read that goat and lamb is one of the healthiest meats. Anchovies are great on pizza. Very salty though.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3531 Mar 4, 2013
I thought it was more cat than goat? The civet?
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what the most expensive coffee in the world is, go ahead, guess. You'll never guess how it's harvested. The berries are first eaten by goats, then they go and collect the goat droppings, yes, goat poo. Then they extract the seed from that ... grind, and brew. There you go, the most expensive cup of coffee in the world ... from goats' poop.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3532 Mar 4, 2013
And who was the first person to work out sharks liver was the thing to put on their haemorrhoids?
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3533 Mar 4, 2013
F**k off, like you can read.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that goat and lamb is one of the healthiest meats. Anchovies are great on pizza. Very salty though.

Lexington, KY

#3534 Mar 4, 2013
Well I could see experimentation in a lab for that. But to pick up something out of a goat turd and say hmmmm let's brew that up!

Maybe it makes the greatest coffee ever but I would love to have a time machine and go back to that guy running up to the village hottie saying, check this out girl! We're gonna drink some goat droppings! Huh uh where you going? Come back!

:))
Thinking wrote:
And who was the first person to work out sharks liver was the thing to put on their haemorrhoids?
<quoted text>
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#3535 Mar 5, 2013
I don't know about goat coffee, but the African cat (civet) coffee is meant to be good because the cat breaks down the hard outer of the bean.

As I drink tea, not coffee, I guess I'll never be able to judge.

Still, I use honey from time to time. Some types of honey go through an aphid gut before being re eaten and regurgitated by a bee...
Givemeliberty wrote:
Well I could see experimentation in a lab for that. But to pick up something out of a goat turd and say hmmmm let's brew that up!
Maybe it makes the greatest coffee ever but I would love to have a time machine and go back to that guy running up to the village hottie saying, check this out girl! We're gonna drink some goat droppings! Huh uh where you going? Come back!
:))
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#3536 Mar 5, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>F**k off, like you can read.
:-)! Can you feel the love?
Jimmy

Northwich, UK

#3537 Mar 5, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)! Can you feel the love?
Why should atheists love people who hate them?
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#3538 Mar 5, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should atheists love people who hate them?
Because Christians know not what they do!:-)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3539 Mar 5, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Because Christians know not what they do!:-)
Ah, but you don't have to be nice to someone to forgive them. If another animal bites your hand off, you can easily forgive it, but do you ever stop being cautious around it?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3540 Mar 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
A while back for laughs I read about beer, supposedly after it rained on some farmer's pots of grain they decided to drink the water that soaked their crop and ancient beer!
Buck will be sitting out a stale loaf of bread in the dog bowl next time it rains :))
<quoted text>
LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min thetruth 236,823
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 16 min thetruth 6,387
News Don't let atheists grow in influence (Oct '13) 1 hr Reason Personified 215
News Debating the God question (Oct '13) 1 hr Reason Personified 86
News In the Search for an Alternative to God, One Ra... (Mar '11) 1 hr Reason Personified 691
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Denisova 17,939
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr Reason Personified 14,495
More from around the web