|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists don't hate anyone who keeps their views to themselves, doesn't try to legislate them for everyone to live by,nor tells anyone that they will go to hell for not believing. I have the privilege of knowing and caring for quite a few atheists. I respect them and they respect me. That's what bothers you so much, isn't it?
Really?
What about perverts like the quote below who would happily outlaw christmas, easter, holy books and your beliefs.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When those beliefs are used to destroy or prevent equality, freedom, and progress, they should not only be "put down" but also be put out.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't agree. Your freedom is not destroyed nor your equality and the progress of our nation. If they were, you wouldn't be posting on this thread.
You are ignoring the reality of the situation. My freedom, everyone's freedom, is always under attack when even the least of us is not free, or equal. Gay people are being treated like garbage by most religious people in this country, and the laws to help protect them and offer them some of the liberties others enjoy are only being hindered by religious nuts in this country. The teaching of science to those who need it most, the young people, is being hindered by religious nuts. Religious nuts are denying essential medical treatment to patients under the guise of "it's against my religion" all the time. Online is not reality, online is where we revolt against the powers that have enslaved us, but it is not reality.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
What about perverts like the quote below who would happily outlaw christmas, easter, holy books and your beliefs.
<quoted text>
Wow, you really are making up more things with every post. I actually like Easter, the bunny and eggs are great for kids. Xmas is a secular holiday, and it's meh for me, I don't care either way. Books always have value, every myth even has value, it's interesting and can demonstrate how uneducated and barbaric humanity has been in the past, even your myths.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignoring the reality of the situation. My freedom, everyone's freedom, is always under attack when even the least of us is not free, or equal. Gay people are being treated like garbage by most religious people in this country, and the laws to help protect them and offer them some of the liberties others enjoy are only being hindered by religious nuts in this country. The teaching of science to those who need it most, the young people, is being hindered by religious nuts. Religious nuts are denying essential medical treatment to patients under the guise of "it's against my religion" all the time. Online is not reality, online is where we revolt against the powers that have enslaved us, but it is not reality.
I'm sorry but it's still an opinion. Science is taught in school everyday and religion is out of school at this point. I'm religious and I don't mistreat or comment about gay people. A lot of of people who are religious don't comment on gay people either. You cannot be under the assumption that atheists are perfect people, you are just labeling people which makes you a biased person. If we choose to follow a religion that is our freedom and you have no right to take that away. You show me how science is bring hindered. It's a course requirement needed for graduation.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really are making up more things with every post. I actually like Easter, the bunny and eggs are great for kids. Xmas is a secular holiday, and it's meh for me, I don't care either way. Books always have value, every myth even has value, it's interesting and can demonstrate how uneducated and barbaric humanity has been in the past, even your myths.
Skeptic said it best: Siro is a lying sack of sh7t.

That really does describe his entire approach.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

FREE SERVANT:

"We know that light was created from water in some way."

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

Just. Wow.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
But I suspect what makes them angry at non-theists is this:
Non-theists keep reminding them that their kooky beliefs are not valid.
And that makes them very angry-- for it is also proof that the magic god they believe in....
... is not really all powerful.
:D
My dog is a non-theist.

He agrees with you.

But then, he also eats his own shit.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Why? What did you do to him.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
My dog is a non-theist.
He agrees with you.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Your dog is a person in your hallucinations fatboy?

I really shouldn't have to explain this to you.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
My dog is a non-theist.
He agrees with you.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Why? What did you do to him.
<quoted text>
Shut it, creep. Lots of animals eat poop or pick through it for "delicacies". Birds, insects, pigs, dogs and sometimes cats will do it.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

If you see a dog doing that to its own sh!t, it's often down to fear of punishment from a poor owner.

When you house train a puppy, you should only chastise if you catch it in the act.

If you chastise a puppy after the event, it may assume it's the sh!t itself that is your issue, and the best way to avoid punishment is to get rid of the evidence.

Well done. You now have trained a dog to eat its own sh!t.

The analogy with religious belief is quite something, don't you think?
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Shut it, creep. Lots of animals eat poop or pick through it for "delicacies". Birds, insects, pigs, dogs and sometimes cats will do it.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
My dog is a non-theist.
He agrees with you.
I see your dog takes after his master.

Sad, really.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Shut it, creep. Lots of animals eat poop or pick through it for "delicacies". Birds, insects, pigs, dogs and sometimes cats will do it.
So, you are speaking from direct, personal experience?

Even sadder.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Yes it looks like Buck is abusing or at the very least neglecting his dog.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5501583_do-dogs-eat...

Buck if you are unable to take care of an animal please give it away to someone who is capable or contact the humane society.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes it looks like Buck is abusing or at the very least neglecting his dog.
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5501583_do-dogs-eat...
Buck if you are unable to take care of an animal please give it away to someone who is capable or contact the humane society.
Well, Buck likely lives in depravity, and has dog poop in various stages of drying lying all over the floors of his hovel.

And his dog likely cannot locate the actual dog-dish...

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ewwww! Could you imagine the old worn out trailer Buck lives in? Probably has plastic up because he can't afford windows! Lol!

Oh and I notice now he is saying he had a spot on the Bengals but before he said it was the Steelers and oh ya the steelers kicked him off the team because he was just to tough!

To make it worse the chump college football player from cassette tape days he pretends to be ne'er made it to the NFL and even said in an interview that he knew he would never even be considered for an NFL team. As usual Buck can't keep up with his lies or calories!

Too tough for the Steelers?

Wait... No really.... Hold on.... Deep breath....

Pfffffffttttttthahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah ahahahahahaha!
<quoted text>
Well, Buck likely lives in depravity, and has dog poop in various stages of drying lying all over the floors of his hovel.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
If you see a dog doing that to its own sh!t, it's often down to fear of punishment from a poor owner.
When you house train a puppy, you should only chastise if you catch it in the act.
If you chastise a puppy after the event, it may assume it's the sh!t itself that is your issue, and the best way to avoid punishment is to get rid of the evidence.
Well done. You now have trained a dog to eat its own sh!t.
The analogy with religious belief is quite something, don't you think?
<quoted text>
Bullshyt. Do you think the starving dogs of Bosnia eat poop because they were trained to do it?

Did you ever consider that if you didn't suck so many tailpipes that you might not be so brain damaged?

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

They do it for the same reason Buck's dog does it. Because they are neglected and starving. Buck should give his dog away since he has confessed to abusing and neglecting it.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshyt. Do you think the starving dogs of Bosnia eat poop because they were trained to do it?
Did you ever consider that if you didn't suck so many tailpipes that you might not be so brain damaged?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
Guess what the most expensive coffee in the world is, go ahead, guess. You'll never guess how it's harvested. The berries are first eaten by goats, then they go and collect the goat droppings, yes, goat poo. Then they extract the seed from that ... grind, and brew. There you go, the most expensive cup of coffee in the world ... from goats' poop.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well, Buck likely lives in depravity, and has dog poop in various stages of drying lying all over the floors of his hovel.

Typical dumbarse response. What do you expect from Bob and Guvethemliberty?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,401 - 3,420 of5,551
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••