Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Indeed you are. A small one.
<quoted text>
And youre a dud tool, one that has never worked.
Even KKs an incher bigger than you.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

You made three typos in just two sentences- not including the "And".
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
And youre a dud tool, one that has never worked.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Youve a black belt in Spell Check Fu?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Well nobody will ever claim she is a know it all.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you say to the neighbours after you beat your wife?
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

She's a bad advert for christianity, and no mistake.
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed you are. A small one.
You like size? So does your mom. That's why you were born with a tail. Can you figure out why?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>And youre a dud tool, one that has never worked.
Size is a big deal here. I wonder if Bob is your dad.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

She's a bad advert for humanity.
Thinking wrote:
She's a bad advert for christianity, and no mistake.
<quoted text>

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you supposed to be?
An atheist?
Nope you dont seem to deny spirituality.
A non-theist?
As like the buddhists?
The atheists hate them too.
Or as in gaia worship or wiccans?
The atheists will count you for their numbers, but remember the saying 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer'
Atheists don't hate anyone who keeps their views to themselves, doesn't try to legislate them for everyone to live by,nor tells anyone that they will go to hell for not believing. I have the privilege of knowing and caring for quite a few atheists. I respect them and they respect me. That's what bothers you so much, isn't it?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't prove that he's not.
That's a great deal different than saying you've already proved that he is. You're a liar, uneducated what.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That's a great deal different than saying you've already proved that he is. You're a liar, uneducated what.
Prove I'm a liar Cosmos Worshippers. Now chill and go smoke a peace pipe.
Thinking

Staines, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

If you treat others as you would be treated (and I believe you do) then you are one of the good people.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists don't hate anyone who keeps their views to themselves, doesn't try to legislate them for everyone to live by,nor tells anyone that they will go to hell for not believing. I have the privilege of knowing and caring for quite a few atheists. I respect them and they respect me. That's what bothers you so much, isn't it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists don't hate anyone who keeps their views to themselves, doesn't try to legislate them for everyone to live by,nor tells anyone that they will go to hell for not believing. I have the privilege of knowing and caring for quite a few atheists. I respect them and they respect me. That's what bothers you so much, isn't it?
Respect is crucial at some point. But when they go around putting down people's beliefs, it does show signs of anger and hate. Now not all atheists are like that though. Me personally, everyone has the freedom of religion and/or freedom from religion. I am strong on choice. You will never find a post of me preaching, it trying to convert anyone. I admit, I come on here for entertainment purposes only.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Respect is crucial at some point. But when they go around putting down people's beliefs, it does show signs of anger and hate. Now not all atheists are like that though. Me personally, everyone has the freedom of religion and/or freedom from religion. I am strong on choice. You will never find a post of me preaching, it trying to convert anyone. I admit, I come on here for entertainment purposes only.
It = or

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is crucial at some point. But when they go around putting down people's beliefs, it does show signs of anger and hate. Now not all atheists are like that though. Me personally, everyone has the freedom of religion and/or freedom from religion. I am strong on choice. You will never find a post of me preaching, it trying to convert anyone. I admit, I come on here for entertainment purposes only.
When those beliefs are used to destroy or prevent equality, freedom, and progress, they should not only be "put down" but also be put out.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Okay, a contender for the most idiotic person alive:
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, your stupid is actually lowering the IQ of the planet now. They know tardigrades can survive those temperatures because they have tested them in labs, duh. They were found in many extreme climates so they became a curiosity, and the possibilities of what we can learn from their genetic structure is limitless, as well as their possible uses in other areas. When a creature like that is found, they don't ignore it for long. There are a lot of extremophiles, you should learn something for once instead of asking really ... retarded questions.
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they have been tested in high tempatures in labs doesn't mean they can survive the sun or so on. And how do you know we evolved from that? And why didn't the rest of them evolve?
Just ... what the frack?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't show signs of anger and hate. It shows a direct opinion of religion, nothing more. That you take it as anger and hate is a personal thing for you, it has nothing to do with atheists. They do hate having the religious try to legislate how they should live their lives. According to our Constitution, there is to be no special favor toward religion (or non-religion). Otherwise, we would have a state religion. We don't.

What you don't seem to know is that by being here you are in a way preaching. I know you don't think you are. You don't do the hell and brimstone thing, but you certainly do preach your views. You have every right to do so, however, under the same Constitution which says that there shall be no preference given to any religion.

Your views of anger and hate show something about you that you don't see in yourself. I personally don't hate people because they are Christians. In fact, I don't hate anyone at all. What I do dislike wholeheartedly is the manner in which some Christians behave. All you have to do is look on this thread to see why, yet you don't say a word against that behavior while at the same time condemning the behavior of some atheists here. The hate and anger coming from your fellow Christians is 'forgiven' simply because they claim the same religion as do you. THAT is what puts you in the same league with them. If you like that, fine. If you don't, you're the only one who can change it. Be prepared for them to hate you too, and treat you the same way they treat those here who do not share their particular version of Christianity.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When those beliefs are used to destroy or prevent equality, freedom, and progress, they should not only be "put down" but also be put out.
Indeed so--

-- there is legal precedent for this, too:

Many a parent has been put into jail, for refusing to get their kids proper medical treatment because the #sshole parent had "religious objections".

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed so--
-- there is legal precedent for this, too:
Many a parent has been put into jail, for refusing to get their kids proper medical treatment because the #sshole parent had "religious objections".
Yes, thus if you are not that type of religious person, you should not feel offended. It's sad that you would rather accept fanciful tales than splendor and wonder of reality, but so long as you do not expect anyone else to do so, it's your life and you are not the one everyone is angry with.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,381 - 3,400 of5,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••